Condom Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom Problems

I have a problem and want to know has any one else has had this problem.

Ok. Finding a proper fitting condom is not a problem. When I started having sex; using a standard size condom was a nice fit. A lil bit loose for my girth at time it would slip off during sex. Then I found Lifestyle Snugger Fit. It was the perfect fit. Not too loose; not too tight. The problem was still there. Now I'm embarrased. I always knew iwas on the smaller size in girth but why does the condom keep slipping off during sex? Now that I'm into PE and has made some gains; standard condoms fit like the snugger fits did. But while having sex it still slips off. So I went back to the snugger fits witch is tight but the same thing happens.

I found out that my problem is that while having sex I develop a lot of precum and it causes it to slip off. So my question is how can I correct this precum problem?
    Start: 7 x 4 1/2
    Current: 7 3/4 x 4 7/8
    Goal: 9 x 6

Can't correct precum, and I have a lot of precum and my condom never slipped off, it must be a fitting issue for you

Comment

ive had the occasional slipp off..my problem though is because the condoms never really seem to sit right on the base of my shaft...even though they seem long enough i for some reason always get a bit of roll back. this sometimes gets rolled back more due to deep penetration. pussy juice also i find adds to the situation if the pussy is really wet and youve already suffered some roll back.
      When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

You may need to adjust it during sex.

Comment

Working...
        X