Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all the american bashing lately from foreigners?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with all the american bashing lately from foreigners?

This is a cock and balls site.We discuss cocks,balls and relationships.We don't give a fuck about your views and opinions on america or americans,so shut the fuck-up.Today alone,i came across four foreigners that spoke anti-american rhetoric.Are you really that jealous and full of hatred?Does this shit piss anybody else off?

Originally posted by Mr.Curly View Post
    This is a cock and balls site.We discuss cocks,balls and relationships.We don't give a fuck about your views and opinions on america or americans,so shut the fuck-up.Today alone,i came across four foreigners that spoke anti-american rhetoric.Are you really that jealous and full of hatred?Does this shit piss anybody else off?
    Nope, doesn't make me upset. I choose not to let things like that affect me. After all, there are problems with the USA. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now, but that doesn't mean I am pleased with our current situation. Heck, I complain about several things about our nation now. Not going to get upset because someone expresses their opinions too. If they make a sweeping generalization about all US citizens then I will say something. Generalizations are not absolutes and one someone equates the two I point out that it is a flawed opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ByggD View Post
      Nope, doesn't make me upset. I choose not to let things like that affect me. After all, there are problems with the USA. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now, but that doesn't mean I am pleased with our current situation. Heck, I complain about several things about our nation now. Not going to get upset because someone expresses their opinions too. If they make a sweeping generalization about all US citizens then I will say something. Generalizations are not absolutes and one someone equates the two I point out that it is a flawed opinion.

You can say anything you want about america,because you're an american.We have that right,but 3worlds don't.

Comment

It doesn't bother me either.....they can say what they want. There are PLENTY of countries I could talk shit on but choose not to.........there are many things with the US that I don't like but many things that I do like.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
          It doesn't bother me either.....they can say what they want. There are PLENTY of countries I could talk shit on but choose not to.........there are many things with the US that I don't like but many things that I do like.

That's a great opinion...from an american.

Comment

I was not bashing at all, man! I tried to tell you that. I think you are a bit sensetive on the subject. Whrere is all the anger coming from? It must be alowed to comment on sertain aspects of a culture, without being aginst that culture! I love America and live in an americanized culture myself. I have american friends and I know that you are all different, just like people from my country are all different.
            Btw. It is kind of ironic how you criticize foreigners as a whole, for being anti-american. I hope you see that.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
              I was not bashing at all, man! I tried to tell you that. I think you are a bit sensetive on the subject. Whrere is all the anger coming from? It must be alowed to comment on sertain aspects of a culture, without being aginst that culture! I love America and live in an americanized culture myself. I have american friends and I know that you are all different, just like people from my country are all different.
              Btw. It is kind of ironic how you criticize foreigners as a whole, for being anti-american. I hope you see that.
              Tried to be clever but failed. He did not say all foreigners criticize the USA. He simply stated that the people criticizing USA were foreigners. No irony here, move along.

Comment

You can say anything you want about america,because you're an american.We have that right,but 3worlds don't.
                It seems like you believe that humans are only allowed to speak about things they have experienced. I have never had a child, but I studied them for 18 months and I know various techniques that work for learning and development. Do you feel I am unable to offer parenting advice to my sister because I haven't actually had a child around me for several hours each day for years? I am currently studying addiction and treatment but I have never had a drug addiction. I am also unable to offer advice to people who have addiction because I haven't actually experienced it? I have never jumped off a building before and I have not studied that experience. I am I unable to speak out against jumping off building because I haven't experienced it?

You are free to think how you want. You are free to say what you please. But, it is flawed logic to say they are not US citizens thus they are not allowed to talk about the poor decisions our government makes or even the citizens. After all, the US is the most unhealthy modernized nation in the world with 2/3 of the population overweight or obese. Not really something to brag about and criticism is warranted. We have problems here, just like they do wherever they are. There are many US citizens who enjoy attacking member of the EU or China or any country for that matter. I don't see why we should be the regulators of opinions to external countries.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post

HA!That's because all of you are!I've been everywhere man,and i've seen this nasty jealousy and hatred.Yes,you're one of the four that i'm refering to,but not the only one.How would you like it if i thought norway was a weak pussified country with a million viking thors running around?Its okay,because its just my tongue-in-cheek reply.If you're going to insult america,then have the balls to just say it.Don't say things in a sarcastic hateful way.The chinese will pull shit like that all the time.

Comment

I guess the world sees the US as the loud-mouthed bully in the school playground. One day they will get what is coming to them. This is not my opinion but this is the general consensus. What amazes me is how some Americans truly don't understand why they are attacked. I have American friends who are actually quiet and not obese or fuelled on Rambo or Rocky films.
                    RedForever
                    Last edited by RedForever; 09-08-2011, 02:40 PM.
                    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
                    My Progress Log

Comment

I give up... And I tried to tell you I loved America.

Comment

HA!That's because all of you are!I've been everywhere man,and i've seen this nasty jealousy and hatred.Yes,you're one of the four that i'm refering to,but not the only one.How would you like it if i thought norway was a weak pussified country with a million viking thors running around?Its okay,because its just my tongue-in-cheek reply.If you're going to insult america,then have the balls to just say it.Don't say things in a sarcastic hateful way.The chinese will pull shit like that all the time.
                        You just killed your own arguments. Again.

Comment

That's a great opinion...from an american.
                          And what did you want me to say Mr. Curly "oh gee, I totally agree, fuck these foreigners who keep bashing on America"..............come on bro, really???

So some folks don't like the US, it's their problem to worry about. That's like someone talking shit on American cars versus Asian made cars..........it's not an argument you'll ever win, so why bother.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
                            I guess the world sees the US as the loud-mouthed bully in the school playground. One day they will get what is coming to them. This is not my opinion but this is the general consensus. What amazes me is how some Americans truly don't understand why they are attacked. I have American friends who are actually quiet and not obese or fuelled on Rambo or Rocky films.

Yeah,we lost brothers,but we got that pig(bin laden),...didn't we?And its the UK that i hate most of all!I hate you pigs!I unfortunately have to work with UK pigs on a daily basis.Such cowards they are.They live in fear of me.Because they know,if they even speak to my g/f,i'll throw them out the window and no body gonna' do nothin'.The world fears us,that's 'why' you quietly cheer when we die.If you cheered to our face,then you know the result.Oh,how i wished that the UK would pull something on this bully(america).It would be nice to finish what we started.

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
                              I am from the US and I see us as the loud-mouthed bully. There are many people here who are arrogant in thinking that the US is the greatest thing and we can do whatever we want. I don't like that attitude. We can't seem to mind our own business. It is frustrating because we butt-in to topics so much that when we don't people are also upset. It also costs the tax payers a lot of money to do some of this nonsense. The US has set up a catch-22 for many situations and now criticism comes whether it seems warranted or not, from our perspective.

I can tell I should not have even commented on this thread because it doesn't appear to be headed in a progressive path. So, I will leave now before I get invested in a thread that offers very little prospect for intellectual progress or personal understanding and empathy.

Comment

Working...
                              X