Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size do YOU hope to get?

Length and girth please. (in inches)

What did u start with? When? Where are you right now?

Thanks in advance.
    skyfalcon888
    Last edited by skyfalcon888; 11-09-2008, 10:58 AM.
    Starting Stats:
    5.75" long by 5.5" around

Goal:
    7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
    6.5" by 6"

I am at 5.25 bpel and 4.75 girth, only been at it for about 3 months now but am loving the way I feel now.I startet at 5 bpel and 4.5 in girth, not much but more than I had. My goal is 8x6.

Comment

Originally posted by IB81day View Post
      I am at 5.25 bpel and 4.75 girth, only been at it for about 3 months now but am loving the way I feel now.I startet at 5 bpel and 4.5 in girth, not much but more than I had. My goal is 8x6.
      No, not much, but the first step on a long journey of gains.
      Starting Stats:

Goal:
      7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
      6.5" by 6"

Comment

Just thinking about short term goals right now and hope to get to 7" BPEL. Started back in the end of June with 6" x 5.25 EG. Right know I'm at 6.5"x 5.25. haven't seen any girth change yet. but I've gained 1/2" in length. starting to see some flacid length gain also, but it's hard to measure. it fluctuates to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint View Post
          Just thinking about short term goals right now and hope to get to 7" BPEL. Started back in the end of June with 6" x 5.25 EG. Right know I'm at 6.5"x 5.25. haven't seen any girth change yet. but I've gained 1/2" in length. starting to see some flacid length gain also, but it's hard to measure. it fluctuates to much.
          Hey, gains are still gains! I can't wait for me to get some games, or reach my goal!
          Starting Stats:

Goal:
          7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
          6.5" by 6"

Comment

Starting Stats

BPEL 6 1/8"
            EG 4 1/2"

Goal
            BPEL 7 1/2"
            EG 5 1/2"

Not asking for much. Been doing the 90 day for a little over 2 weeks. We will see after 90 days and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by bodeen View Post
              Starting Stats

BPEL 6 1/8"
              EG 4 1/2"

Goal
              BPEL 7 1/2"
              EG 5 1/2"

Not asking for much. Been doing the 90 day for a little over 2 weeks. We will see after 90 days and go from there.
              Good plan, I guess thats all we can all do. Take it step by step.
              Starting Stats:

Goal:
              7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
              6.5" by 6"

Comment

I reached my girth goal, will likely just do maintance PE to maintain the girth i have. As far as length goes i have about an inch to go.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I have gone beyond my goal for girth this year, I don't know if I'll reach the goal for length. I still have .375 to go for the goal length.
                  Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                  Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                  I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Kingpole and Dustpan! Still you two have some great size! I am envious!
                    Starting Stats:

Goal:
                    7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
                    6.5" by 6"

Comment

I started at 7.75" and I have no real goal because I'm happy where I'm at: 9.5". With the tape, I measured 10" the other day--not sure if that is cemented. Girth-wise, I started (I'm guessing because I never measured my girth before I started P.E.) at 5". I'm at (conservatively) 6" today. My flaccids are what are really impressive. I'm sure my normal flaccid was at no more than 4". They are rarely under 7" nowadays. And my flaccid girth is virtually the same as my erect girth--that is around 6". I have been at this for 5 years--started in October of '03.

Horsehung

Comment

Originally posted by skyfalcon888 View Post
                        Kingpole and Dustpan! Still you two have some great size! I am envious!
                        You will be there someday to, it is not impossible you just got to believe it will happen.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

hahah going411 could clear out a gym shower with his flaccid size alone! I know i wouldnt be caught dead next to that man

Comment

Kingpole: Yes, I will, just waiting is the bugger...

Going411: Damn! So your not going for 11X7 now?
                            Starting Stats:

Goal:
                            7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
                            6.5" by 6"

Comment

Hi SkyFalcon,

Not really! But I think it's going to happen anyway. I think what's worked great for me and P.E. is not focusing on a goal. I started this whole thing just to get my erections back. The length and girth gains just came with the territory. I think that if we focus too much on our goal, we will forget about the "ride." That is what has been so amazingly fun and educational for me--forget about the wonderful people I have met and continue to meet along the way.

If you want something too bad, it usually doesn't come your way. That has been my experience throughout my life. It's kind of like a negative "karma." There is a greater power out there that we must respect. It is in his hands, not mine--even giving me a bigger dick.

I think you have to put in the effort and then turn it over to this higher power. He can do what I can't. P.E. is a wonderful gift that has been given to me. That's the way I look at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X