Awkward Father/Son Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward Father/Son Moment

SOOoooo... my pops and I were just talking on the phone, and somehow I started telling him about PE and what not. He was pretty interested and thought my reasons for doing PE were legit and all that. THEN, he said, "well you should keep me in the loop and let me know how things work out with it, i'd like to know how your 'stats' change" (or something along those lines). That was a lil awkward for me. lol As far as I was concerned, I thought father/son penis talks ended at like age 16/17 lol. I am now 25. What if he asks to see it or pics or something? HOW DO I HANDLE THIS? lol

This is not an issue of him being gay or something... this is simply a awkward father/son moment at age 25. lol I might be over-thinking this. Its funny to me and I wanted to share with my PE family.

So I guess my question is... at what age do you think a father seeing his son's penis is a little too much? I dont necessarily have a problem talking/showing him, but its just a little awkward.
    JerzeeGuy
    Last edited by JerzeeGuy; 09-21-2011, 02:20 PM. Reason: added that question part
    - D.

You thought they ended at 16, but sounds like you brought it up. He prob just wants to know if you gain, not your exact size.

Comment

Originally posted by itsaverage View Post
      You thought they ended at 16, but sounds like you brought it up. He prob just wants to know if you gain, not your exact size.
      I always talk about health and fitness with him, but it was like a seamless transition into PE. But I didnt expect him to ask me questions; let alone have a full discussion about it. lol
      - D.

Comment

if he wants to see, show him. just not in public.

Comment

Originally posted by grower64 View Post
          by public do mean... just whip it out while im outside or something? lol
          - D.

Comment

If you think about it, your body is an extension of his genes.

So he will only be 'on side' about it, it would seem he is pretty open minded from what you have said.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by grower64 View Post
              That just sounds like it would make things more awkward.

Comment

if you brought it up, that's your fault LMAO

Keep him in the loop as to whether your "stats" change. look at it as him just saying "let me know if your bench numbers go up!" nothing more or less awkward than him changing your diapers when you were 6 months old. he's seen you naked more times than he cares to remember. just cause you're 25 now doesn't mean anything LMAO

Baby Driver - YouTube

Parents will always see you like that LMAO. You're his son and he's sharing another "health and wellness" interest with you. Nothing awkward about it.

Comment

Dude, he's your dad, he's blood! Tell him to wait outside your room and when you are ready call him in.......and show him a BIG VEINY ULI! lmao
                  Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                  Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                  Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

He won't ask.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                      if you brought it up, that's your fault LMAO

Keep him in the loop as to whether your "stats" change. look at it as him just saying "let me know if your bench numbers go up!" nothing more or less awkward than him changing your diapers when you were 6 months old. he's seen you naked more times than he cares to remember. just cause you're 25 now doesn't mean anything LMAO

Baby Driver - YouTube

Parents will always see you like that LMAO. You're his son and he's sharing another "health and wellness" interest with you. Nothing awkward about it.
                      Good point. And that video helped me put it in perspective. I guess if I were a father and my son came to me, I wonder how i would feel bout that.
                      - D.

Comment

He's your dad, just show him. Who cares?? Now if it was your mom asking, THAT would be an entirely different story....
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                          He's your dad, just show him. Who cares?? Now if it was your mom asking, THAT would be an entirely different story....
                          Why...? just wondering (I agree with you tho) but I wonder why its a double standard for the mother? "Half" my body came from her.
                          - D.

Comment

lol im 29 and me and my pops still have conversations about all sorts of stuff. it was only recntly i had to teach him about erogenous zones. weve never had a pe conversation i dont think but it will come up at some point.
                            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

erm why the need to show him anything?? for you to make this up and lie to your dad about your gains would make you a total nutcase!
                              04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                              07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X