Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month after my "PE re-start"

Since I'm not getting any comments on my progress log, I'll ask this here:

About one month ago I started again with PE after a few weeks off. For those of you who don't know, I have been at PE for over three years with gains of .75" in length and only .25" in mid shaft girth. I always felt I should have gained more over that time. So, I took a few weeks off and decided to start again with a very basic routine:

--10 minute warm up
    --10 minutes of stretching
    --10 minutes of wet jelqing

One month of 2 days on, 1 day off....I have gained absolutely nothing, nada, zip, zero. My size is exactly the same. Now, my question is, should I give this very basic routine a chance to work, give it more time....or....is it time to UP the routine?

I am just under 7" in non bone pressed erect length and 5.25" mid shaft girth, 5.5" base girth. My shorter term goal is 7.5" x 5.5".......and 8x6 the long term goal.

I am considering adding more stretching, including bundled stretches to really hit the tunica.

As always, thanks for the input.
    Last edited by Jeff Powers; 03-31-2009, 03:41 PM.
    Starting Stats
    NBPEL-6"
    MSEG-5"

Current Stats
    NBPEL-7.25"
    MSEG-5.3"
    BG-5.7"

Goal
    As much as possible

I'm assuming your PI's are all high, in which case yes I would add more intensity/load to the routine you're currently doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
      I'm assuming your PI's are all high, in which case yes I would add more intensity/load to the routine you're currently doing.
      Yeah, my PI's have been good all this time. No pain, no soreness, red spots disappear now, solid night/morning erections, etc....I'm thinking about adding some extra stretching and some v-jelqs into the routine.
      Starting Stats
      NBPEL-6"
      MSEG-5"

Current Stats
      NBPEL-7.25"
      MSEG-5.3"
      BG-5.7"

Goal
      As much as possible

Comment

Working...
      X