Protect the children...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protect the children...

I want to preface first that I am not trying to pass any sort of judgment on any adult who's decided to get the vaccine or not.

But with the imminent campaign of vaccinating children in our midst, I will step up and have my word. This. Isn't. Right. So few studies and so little time has gone into determining the supposed "safety" in the long-term for children's health. Parents are very much hanging in the balance, some not sure whether to throw themselves (their children rather) head first into a very risky proposition, others preferring to wait and see. I can't blame those playing the waiting game, caught in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario.

Who am I to say this? Nobody. But now the word of silenced doctors is slowly coming around the woodwork. Independent journalists are finally piecing together the elements of a narrative that run very much against the grain of mainstream media. Their censored voices are warning us against the very real risks posed by yet unproven products, for a disease that barely registers as more mortal than common influenza (Fauci's words - not mine - in a published article in the New England Journal of Medicine). Here is his peer-reviewed article:
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...02387?query=RP

The media is now increasingly being exposed for their treacherous role in their complicity to assist governments across the globe to impose mass vaccination on humanity. To those who support the vaccines or who take comfort in the apparent safety they provide, I am not trying to convince you otherwise. We are all adults, and we have made our choices and are prepared to live with the consequences of our actions. But the children? They are innocent of all this. As their guardians, we have a duty to protect the innocent members of our society from the hazards of an experimental product:
    https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/re...-for-children/

Whatever the choice you make, it might as well be done with the fullest awareness. Think twice before acting. Don't trust any one person or any single account. Verify sources and look for others. Don't seek advice from one doctor, talk to a few... and compare notes. But if in spite of all your research you're still in doubt, then do your child a favor and skip the damn jab. The risk-reward tradeoff simply isn't worth it.

That should be a must read.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It’s always good to express your views on current social topics. I agree that there is insufficient evidence indicating that young children suffer severe issues after contracting Covid. I also found the World Council for Health article quite compelling. However, using Dr Fauci’s statement dating back to March 2020, before full information on Covid had been developed, to be inappropriate. Otherwise, nice post.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The death rate for kids under 18 with no serious health conditions range from 0.00-0,03%. The flu rate is higher and only about 20% of kids in this country get the flu vaccine, which of course is not mandated!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          That should be a must read.
          For full transparency, the article linked to was published in March 2020 (early days), and literally says, "the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza." That sentence is almost immediately followed up by a discussion of the basic reproduction number, which at the time was over 2.0 for Covid-19. Seasonal Influenza varies, but is generally between .9-2.0. That's a big range, so it would depend on the virulence of the given flu outbreak, but to say that Fauci's sentiment in that early article is that COVID-19 "barely registers as more mortal than common influenza," full stop, is misleading based on my read.

As far as the World Council for Health link goes, it's hard to say how reliable that is. All I can say is that it's a new organization that just started in September 2021 "with a comprehensive guide on how to manage Covid-19 at home." I'm all for transparency, and I do distrust Big Pharma as a general rule, and I don't think Big Tech should be in the business of censoring doctors from putting their opinions out there to be discussed, but just because some new non-profit comes along to speak out against Big Pharma, Big Tech, and government actions, doesn't mean I hand over my trust entirely to them either. My skepticism runs both ways.
          START : 2/6/2020
          BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
          CURRENT : 11/18/2021
          BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

FYI, It was reported today that Covid infections in people under 18 increase by 40% since October.

Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

The media will create numbers out of their ass.

The virus will spread because of the vax
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                The virus will spread because of the vax
                Speaking of fake news.

Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  It’s always good to express your views on current social topics. I agree that there is insufficient evidence indicating that young children suffer severe issues after contracting Covid. I also found the World Council for Health article quite compelling. However, using Dr Fauci’s statement dating back to March 2020, before full information on Covid had been developed, to be inappropriate. Otherwise, nice post.
                  Thanks for your fair take, not2big. I knew I was taking a big risk posting this, unsure how this would rub off on other members depending on their overall view with respect to the vaccines, and more specifically the mandates. I'm glad to see that so far, the discussion has remained level-headed.

About the article, you're right. I may have overstepped my bounds with a quote he mentioned in the early goings of the pandemic. It's true that at the time, he (Fauci) may have had limited information to go on. However, I do find value in his statement for two other reasons: first, in that he based his estimates on the body of knowledge accumulated from what was known about SARS-COV; second, in that the current overall rate of those recovering from the infection is not that far off from what he predicted (about 99% now versus his projected 99.9% recovery rate). So yes, it is a bit outdated as a reference, but it may yet prove to be an important historical reference...

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post

For full transparency, the article linked to was published in March 2020 (early days), and literally says, "the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza." That sentence is almost immediately followed up by a discussion of the basic reproduction number, which at the time was over 2.0 for Covid-19. Seasonal Influenza varies, but is generally between .9-2.0. That's a big range, so it would depend on the virulence of the given flu outbreak, but to say that Fauci's sentiment in that early article is that COVID-19 "barely registers as more mortal than common influenza," full stop, is misleading based on my read.

As far as the World Council for Health link goes, it's hard to say how reliable that is. All I can say is that it's a new organization that just started in September 2021 "with a comprehensive guide on how to manage Covid-19 at home." I'm all for transparency, and I do distrust Big Pharma as a general rule, and I don't think Big Tech should be in the business of censoring doctors from putting their opinions out there to be discussed, but just because some new non-profit comes along to speak out against Big Pharma, Big Tech, and government actions, doesn't mean I hand over my trust entirely to them either. My skepticism runs both ways.
                    Hey madyogi, I appreciate your word of caution. Especially the part about the March 2020 article.

I'll admit that I did not take too much into account the reproduction number that you mention. It's quite possible that in that sense a seasonal flu may be typically less virulent than Cov19. That means that Cov19 is likely to spread more easily and infect more people. I am no epidemiologist, but I'm not sure whether the reproduction rate would necessarily impact rate of recovery. A xx% recovery rate for any known disease should remain the same no matter how many people become infected.

About the World Council of Health link, your caution is also valid. It actually proves that you can think for yourself! You don't owe any allegiance to any one source of information, and I think that's a very mentally balanced starting point. My personal take on it is that a site like that is likely to be recent collective response by groups of doctors and activists who are trying to do their part in opposing the unilateral message formulated by the governments, media and corporations' alliance. As you can imagine, they have quite an opponent in front of them... but they are there to lend support and encouragement to those who have been feeling left out because of their beliefs and non-compliance to governmental mandates. I myself remain extremely skeptical of the repetitive messaging of mainstream media, so I encourage everyone here to lend an ear towards the more "alternative" news sites, even if those too should be taken with a grain of salt. The point is to try to take arguments from both sides of the debate and then make one's own assessment. And that assessment is free to change over time as new data comes in.

Comment

Speaking of fake news.
                      Actually, and sadly that is true. I talk to many people each day. Now some of the vaxed are still smart and still take precautions. Most of them don't. They feel they are vaxed and not only can the bug not bother them but they don't think they can spread it which they can so close gatherings, masks in crowded places; nope they don't need that and that causes spread.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMorpho View Post

The point is to try to take arguments from both sides of the debate and then make one's own assessment. And that assessment is free to change over time as new data comes in.
                        Agreed! The problem with this advice is that it assumes people are generally good at thinking critically and weighing various sources of information against each other. Sadly, I'm not sure how generally that applies these days. I blame cable news and the 24-hour news cycle, then moving into the internet and social media. People are bombarded with "information" (mostly commentary on information) everywhere, so it's often exhausting to "get to the bottom of things." Therefore, it's easier to pick a source or two, and trust them, full stop. I urge folks to be careful when off-loading their sense-making to others.

Be vigilant.
                        Last edited by madyogi; 1 week ago.
                        START : 2/6/2020
                        BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                        CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                        BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

FYI, It was reported today that Covid infections in people under 18 increase by 40% since October.
                          Would you tell me this if it was the flu we were talking about? How about a cold? No you wouldn't. Increase the numbers all you want about the young getting covid because most of them won't even get sick, few will end up in hospitals and rarely will one die.
                          Now why are the young increasing numbers? Because they have decided to live and not stay home hiding it their closet. They simply are not afraid...and neither am I.

Comment

If the flu was increasing among the unvaccinated at an alarming pace, I would advocate for flu shots as well. However, neither need to be mandated.

Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

If the flu was increasing among the unvaccinated at an alarming pace, I would advocate for flu shots as well. However, neither need to be mandated.
                              You do have an insistence that this vaccine is a true vaccine. It is not. It is basically a treatment, a primer so to speak to get a body somewhat prepared in case it gets infected. It in no way stops the virus, it doesn't limit it's spread and doesn't prevent you from getting sick. The only thing it does is lessen symptoms and to those medically vulnerable it may, it may, give them a better shot at survival.
                              I lost my brother a few weeks ago. He had had a couple strokes, paralyzed on the left side, bad heart and kidneys. He was a mess. I went to the rehab center to see him that morning and their protocol was that I and he had to be tested. 4 hours after my visit he felt ill ( heart-chest pains) and he went to the hospital. A nurse called me 3 hours later to tell me his condition and besides everything else that was failing he was covid positive. I told the nurse that he was double vaxed, had gotten the boaster 3 weeks earlier and we both tested negative that morning. She told me he tested positive upon arrival at the ER. Gee he got covid in just a few hours; maybe the ambulance guy gave it to him. The death certificate listed his death as covid with other conditions. My nephew who is a real good attorney is taking care of it. Now tell me those numbers are correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X