The PE Gym forum vs Thunder Place's PE Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PE Gym forum vs Thunder Place's PE Forum

So, what's the story behind Thunder Place's forum?

Which forum do you think is better? LOL of course it's PE Gym.

Is there any rivalry/competition between the two forums?

How can I benefit from Thunder's Place forum if we have everything we need at PE Gym?
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Thunders is the place that started it all. Both the Gym and Thunders are great forums with a lot of caring people on them. In a lot of ways they are about the same. but i think PeGym gives a more persoanl touch to it. And the gym is a friendlier enviroment to be at than Thunders. Im on both Thunders and Gym, Betterman and MOS.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I started out with Thunders Place back in 2005,but I only was there for only 6 month before I got involved with the Gym in 2006. I got a lot information from there but didn't quite like the attitudes of the guys there. The Gym seemed to be a different site, a more open and friendlier forum.
      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

i havent had any experience with thunders since ive never been here but i just wanted to say that this is an extremely friendly place. everyone here is VERY friendly and helpful and im sooooo glad i found this place
        Starting Stats 11/3/08
        BPFL: 5.00"
        FG: 4.50"
        BPEL: 6.50"
        EG: 5.25"

Current 1/16/09
        BPFL: 5.625"
        FG: 5.1875"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 5.5"

Comment

P E gym deffinately, I tried to register there and it said they were full at 105,000 and weren't accepting new people. I know we just hit 10,000, I know not as many but it is a lot nicer people and environment here. I know more peoples names here. I am not saying it is not a good place, I just like it here.

Comment

I frequent both places on a regular basis. The gym is more laidback and friendly as a lot of people say, and gives a relaxed learning environment for the new guys. However, if you are really addicted to reading as much as you can about PE, you can't fail with Thunders, and the tremendous amount of topics to be found. There simply is a lot more information to extract there.
            05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
            08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
            02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

I have been a member on thunders for almost 2 years. It's great, with all the information you can ever need. I registered to the gym few days ago, and this is my firt post. But from what I saw, I think this forum is great and very friendly too.

Comment

The PE Gym was my first choice because the people are much more friendlier and will help you one on one. The guys in Thunders do have somewhat of an attitude at times. As Scipio pointed out if you have time to dig Thunders has a great deal to offer, they are a much older site though. Some of the other sites demand you do PE just like they say, The Gym welcomes any and all types of new ideas that will help improve the way we PE, this is what set's The Gym apart from the other forums in my opinion.

Remek has done a great job by keeping any rivalry's out of this site, it just shows how professional and committed he is to helping everyone. I don't believe you can find a more laid back site around, and as far as people, I think we have the best in the business right here. Remek, JonPop, Dustpan, Big Al and Kingpole have a pretty good track record for success and are here pretty much here every day to answer any and all questions, they do this and ask for little in return. Can any one argue with that?

Comment

I just posted my 10.000 post over at Thunders I have been over there for over three years. It is an information jungle a lot of great people over there.
                  kingpole
                  Retired Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by kingpole; 11-17-2008, 12:32 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I found PEGYM via thunder's place. It was the fact that they were accepting no new members that had me looking for something else... I have virtually NO experience with THunder's place, so I cannot compare.
                    7/31/08 Starting EL=5.5 Girth 6 bpel=6
                    10/20/08 EL= 6.25, Girth ?? , BPEL=7.5
                    1/04/09 el=6.25 Girth 6.12, bpel=7.5, fsl 8
                    8/06/09 el =6.5; girth 6.12; bpel=7.5; fsl 8.125
                    Forget the NUMBERS, I went from "you have a nice cock" to "you have an Amazing Cock" !!

Comment

Pe Gym is nicer been on thunders for about a year but if you dont do your research on thunders before you post youll get flamed.
                      Yeap im gonna get bigger.

Comment

Tolerance level is lower at Thunder's, but it is indeed a great gold mine of information. In you are thin skinned, it can be a tough place. So many guys arrive with low self worth because of their issues with their dicks. They need all the support we can offer them.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeap View Post
                          Pe Gym is nicer been on thunders for about a year but if you dont do your research on thunders before you post youll get flamed.
                          I agree, but sometimes I think the gym could make some stickies on top and be a little harder on the search button. It's not more than a couple of weeks ago that there where two active threads in the beginners forum first page about edging, and hey presto, suddenly yet another guy pops in and asks: Ummmmm....what's edging. Not to say questions like "is it dangerous to do PE in the shower" etc. For me it's almost on the verge of disrespect if you haven't taken the time to read up the most elementary information.
                          05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
                          08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
                          02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

"I frequent both places on a regular basis. The gym is more laidback and friendly as a lot of people say, and gives a relaxed learning environment for the new guys. However, if you are really addicted to reading as much as you can about PE, you can't fail with Thunders, and the tremendous amount of topics to be found. There simply is a lot more information to extract there."-Scipio

Same here
                            Start:2008-10-4
                            Reborn Alpha Male
                            BPFSL (18")
                            FG (10 cm )
                            BPEL ( 23 cm)
                            MEG (15 cm)
                            ----
                            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio View Post
                              I agree, but sometimes I think the gym could make some stickies on top and be a little harder on the search button. It's not more than a couple of weeks ago that there where two active threads in the beginners forum first page about edging, and hey presto, suddenly yet another guy pops in and asks: Ummmmm....what's edging. Not to say questions like "is it dangerous to do PE in the shower" etc. For me it's almost on the verge of disrespect if you haven't taken the time to read up the most elementary information.
                              I disagree strongly. There is so much information out there, it's hard to find what is right.

It's perfectly acceptable for guys to ask stupid questions. You learn by asking questions. I am very happy to answer questions. I've had that same support when I started out, now I want to support other guys.

And like somebody said here: some guys have low self-esteem because of their penis size. That's why the more experienced members are here: it's give them a maximum amount of support.

Thunder's Place has a lot of flaming going on. I really don't like that. I haven't seen ANY flaming here.

And Thunder's place is disorganized, the amount of information is overwhelming. Plus, I can't even register there! It's a shame.
                              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X