Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Exercising the Penis book got stolen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Exercising the Penis book got stolen...

Yeah I bought the "Exercising the Penis" by Aaron Kemmer book over a year ago, but didn't use it much. I searched my house 4-5 times for it I made a mess every time looking for it... So I'm pretty sure it could of been two people. My older brother or my old roomate. Both of them need the book more than I do if you look at it from a size stand point. That is if they care about size. Yeah that's creepy I know about my brother I know, BUT he gave me his old computer and the pictures just came up. I puked in my mouth a little. How would you guys feel about this situation? I know neither of them would actually buy the book on their own due to embarrassment if their roomates saw it, but they might be benefiting from it now. I'm kinda pissed though because that book had so much useful information. What would you guys do? How would you feel?
    "Only one in the world I depend on is me." -ADTR

Buy another copy!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yup, I'm right there with Pirate. I would not let it worry me one iota and just buy a new one and hope the new owner of your old book actually gains from it.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

i think I'd be more angry at them rummaging through my room and personal belongings than stealing my book. that means they'd have found lots of other things. I have had books stolen from my "library" before. just annoys me that people would rummage through my stuff.

Comment

pull down both there pants who ever has got the biggest cock is the thief and buy another book

Comment

hahaha no chance I'd ever pull down somebody's pants especially my brother's
            "Only one in the world I depend on is me." -ADTR

Comment

Working...
            X