My kegel exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kegel exercises

Quite a few know of my incontinence problem so basically apart from medicines for overeactive bladder I had to re learn kegels
    What I do in the mornings is I get 100% erected then start to edge standing and squat when I reach ponr pulling al the foreskin back (uncut) I start reverse kegels ( all muscles relaxed and resuming normal breathing) and kegel routine for about ten minutes I may reach ponr state 3 or 4 times and try hard not ejaculate but I have have been successful in isolating kegel and reverse kegels so far there is always a pre cum but that is about it.
    Reverse kegels done this way are not easy because you can really feel cumming and I do not do it in front of the toilet bowl so I don't get tempted ejaculating. The advantage of slightly squating with my legs slightly apart just my tool hanging is that I really feel the pelvic floor moving down and relaxing to the max my arse hole pushing out.
    The upside is that I'm also treating my incontinence by 60% success right now.
    Now my question perhaps Pegasus can answer is How long should hold the kegels and reverse kegels4 sec.10 sec.more perhaps?
    hawkua
    Last edited by hawkua; 10-14-2011, 05:00 PM.

In general guys build up the length of time held from a sec or 2 at the start. So as condition increases so does length of time held. Many guys do different lengths of contraction in the one workout, so 20 1 sec holds, 10 10 sec holds and 5 20 sec holds as an example. As strength/stamina increases many guys start skill based exercises ,a basic example of this would be going from a kegel to a reverse quickly.

I would recomend that most guys should build up to do at least some 20 sec holds in their workout.

What is your current rk %?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      In general guys build up the length of time held from a sec or 2 at the start. So as condition increases so does length of time held. Many guys do different lengths of contraction in the one workout, so 20 1 sec holds, 10 10 sec holds and 5 20 sec holds as an example. As strength/stamina increases many guys start skill based exercises ,a basic example of this would be going from a kegel to a reverse quickly.

I would recomend that most guys should build up to do at least some 20 sec holds in their workout.

What is your current rk %?
      I would dare to say 30% r/k can't be exact on figure because of incontinence and although I stop and starts urine stream quite often but my therapist says she does not recommend it I mainly do r/k when edging or ballooning

Comment

Usually the urination method is only used to get a handle on the muscle control and is not intended for long term use. That is ,it is a good way to get an idea how to do both kegels and reverse kegels but is not meant for ongoing training.
        I understand you have had only 1 visit to your medical pelvic floor trainer so far. I don't wish to tread on her toes, you should follow the advise you have sought out and paid for. That said, her advice has been essentially the same as mine was; kegels and reverse kegels and the routine guidance (I hope) aids that training . I would suggest puting more reverse kegels in your actual k/rk routine ,if that is not outside her guidelines.

Comment

Thank you for your reply Pegasus I will discuss this points further with the physio in my next appointment

Comment

Working...
          X