Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't it say who gave you reputation points when you receive them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't it say who gave you reputation points when you receive them?

You know when you receive reputation points, how come you can't see who gave it to you?

I'd like to know who commented and gave me rep points. Some comments are very nice and I would like to thank that person.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

I did, if you go to your threads posted you may see who gave you the reputation's and your reputation score.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Huh? I cant find it. Can you tell me how?

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Click on to your profile. Go to user CP.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          Click on to your profile. Go to user CP.
          LOL.

Yeah, I've done that :P

Can you elaborate a bit more? Under CP, it tells me the reputation points I got, and the comment that comes with it. However it does not tell me who commented...It's irrelevant if I go to the thread, it still doesnt tell me WHO gave me rep points!

TGC Theory

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
            LOL.

Yeah, I've done that :P

Can you elaborate a bit more? Under CP, it tells me the reputation points I got, and the comment that comes with it. However it does not tell me who commented...It's irrelevant if I go to the thread, it still doesnt tell me WHO gave me rep points!
            Now that this has been brought to the members attention, yes, it would be nice to know who upped your rep. I always put JP when I give a rep point. And, members we all appreciate getting rep points if we should so deserve.

Comment

Now that this has been brought to the members attention, yes, it would be nice to know who upped your rep. I always put JP when I give a rep point. And, members we all appreciate getting rep points if we should so deserve.
              I gave radiohead the rep points and put my KP on the end of it. I checked my user CP and mine came right up.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

When I pushed Radioheads reputation icon it did not allow me to write in a message.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  I gave radiohead the rep points and put my KP on the end of it. I checked my user CP and mine came right up.
                  Yes mine do also. I was thinking that a regular member might not see who submitted the rep point. But in your post above, maybe Radioheads account is flawed?

Comment

Yes mine do also. I was thinking that a regular member might not see who submitted the rep point. But in your post above, maybe Radioheads account is flawed?
                    It also would not let me add a repuatation to Big Al, cernunnos or You for that matter. It does not allow to post a message. I think it needs a spanking. Perhaps it is sexually frustrated, I know I am. heehehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      It also would not let me add a repuatation to Big Al, cernunnos or You for that matter. It does not allow to post a message. I think it needs a spanking. Perhaps it is sexually frustrated, I know I am. heehehehe.
                      Let's see. I'll give you a rep point for sexual frustration. Let me know if it comes through.

Comment

Let's see. I'll give you a rep point for sexual frustration. Let me know if it comes through.
                        OK testing it now.

Comment

Go mastabag!!! OOOH HOOO! Im not sexually frustrated anymore! Yeah it worked, hmm, the ghost in the machine only like me then, hehehhe!

Comment

It should be fixed now.

Check your reputation Radiohead and let me know.
                            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Aha Yes I had issues with this, now I can see JP and KP gave me some rep points! Many thanks guys!

And actually maybe this is a good question to ask in this thread; how many rep points do you require to see a Rep Power of 1? And how many points do you give someone when you Add to someones reputation?

Thanks
                              scientificapproach
                              Last edited by scientificapproach; 12-08-2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X