Matters of Size workouts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matters of Size workouts...

Well being a working student, I cant afford them, so any actual DLD exercises someone wants to share?

thanks in advance,
    sky
    Starting Stats:
    5.75" long by 5.5" around

Goal:
    7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
    6.5" by 6"

Originally posted by skyfalcon888 View Post
    Well being a working student, I cant afford them, so any actual DLD exercises someone wants to share?

thanks in advance,
    sky

S.F.,

You don't have to pay for the best of DLD's exercises. They are free. Of course you have to join the site, but you need not join the pay site, except that you get the demo. videos on the pay site, which is a big help. There are members who are now posting videos of their workouts. I'm not good at links, but I know Kingpole is. He belongs to that site, so maybe he can help you out in this regard. I will do my best to share what DLD has to offer. His slant on exercises isn't that different from what you will find here. You just need to keep searching and reading.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      S.F.,

You don't have to pay for the best of DLD's exercises. They are free. Of course you have to join the site, but you need not join the pay site, except that you get the demo. videos on the pay site, which is a big help. There are members who are now posting videos of their workouts. I'm not good at links, but I know Kingpole is. He belongs to that site, so maybe he can help you out in this regard. I will do my best to share what DLD has to offer. His slant on exercises isn't that different from what you will find here. You just need to keep searching and reading.
      Thanks mate! Well I've been reading around and apparently DLD has been like making tons of new exercises so I was/would have only imagined that he would have only shared the knowledge to those willing to pay, but sure links would help alot . I was reading that he had a program with "5 stages" or something like that, and I was reading testimonials and I wanna start that.

Once again, thanks in advance'
      Sky
      Starting Stats:

Goal:
      7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
      6.5" by 6"

Comment

Originally posted by skyfalcon888 View Post
        Thanks mate! Well I've been reading around and apparently DLD has been like making tons of new exercises so I was/would have only imagined that he would have only shared the knowledge to those willing to pay, but sure links would help alot . I was reading that he had a program with "5 stages" or something like that, and I was reading testimonials and I wanna start that.

Once again, thanks in advance'
        Sky
        You can find virtually everything on the pay site on the free site. That's what I've read. It just takes longer to wade through all the threads.

Comment

You can find virtually everything on the pay site on the free site. That's what I've read. It just takes longer to wade through all the threads.
          Well if thats so, why not start a thread here for MOS work outs, where people can post what they find? I think that would be easier....
          Starting Stats:

Goal:
          7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
          6.5" by 6"

Comment

Not a bad idea. Will do. I'm sure DLD would be flattered.

Comment

Not a bad idea. Will do. I'm sure DLD would be flattered.
              Lol, glad I thought of it
              Starting Stats:

Goal:
              7.5-8" by 6.5"

Right now:
              6.5" by 6"

Comment

Working...
              X