How to Jelque, Safely and Correctly With video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Jelque, Safely and Correctly With video

hi guys, ive noticed we often see threads about how to jelque correctly and yet we have no video to show the vairious grips and how to perform them correctly without causing injury.

sooo, ive made one.... i recently had a PM discussion with one of our members who wasinjured when jelquing, it took me some time to work out "how" the injury had occurd and why... after some deliberation, research and experimenting, i discovered that the grip used was wrong and damage had been caused to the dorsal vein due to the use of incorrect grip. this prompted me to make a video to aid our members to jelque safely...

it is in my opinion, that safety should always come first when excersizing the penis, but we have it seems few videos that discribe safe practice.

here is my video...

http://www.divshare.com/download/16370103-4f4
    blulite
    Last edited by blulite; 01-14-2012, 04:44 PM.
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

It appears that I have been using an incorrect grip. Ty for the vid. Actually Im still not sure. Will have to watch a few more times.

Ok i watched again, and I have been using a palms out with my right and a side grip with my left hand. What is the issued with where your fingers touch to form the OK? I havent had any trouble with a side grip yet.
    SuperDude
    Last edited by SuperDude; 11-06-2011, 04:29 PM.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

the issue is that when you use a side grip your pulling at the side of the penis and the soft tissue and veins located in that area. instead you should be pulling the top or bottom where there is more ligament and hard tissue which is what you are aiming to stratch and grow.

pulling soft tissue and veins is a regular cause of injury for new comers who dont quite understand the correct way to jelque and i often see posts along the lines of "injury while jelquing"... this video was made to aid in reducing the number of new comers who get things wrong by rushing into things.

preperation is the key to success when PE'ing and along with a good warm up, the other key preperation is SAFETY...

no matter what excersize you do, you should always do it safely and sensibley..

Comment

Great video blulite!
        please keep this file always up.
        Thanks.
        ---------
        Mr. G
        ---------

Comment

hi mate, ill do my best to keep it up.. im looking for a good permanent storage facility for it and some others i have planned...

if you pm me your email, ill email it to you also so you have a personal copy to use.

Comment

Great video blulite. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

no problem, G64 more to some soon...

Comment

I thought the dorsal vein is on top of the penis? You say to keep the finger overlap on the top or bottom to prevent damage to the sides tho?
                July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8

Comment

I've always jelqing with my fingers overlaping on the sides of my penis so I have some things I need to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post
                    I've always jelqing with my fingers overlaping on the sides of my penis so I have some things I need to fix.
                    Same, I dont really see the harm in it, but I am dedicated to practicing safe PE, so I will try to change I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
                      I thought the dorsal vein is on top of the penis? You say to keep the finger overlap on the top or bottom to prevent damage to the sides tho?
                      yes the dorsal vein is in the top of the penis, but it has to run off... there are also other veins in the side area of the penis, the external pudic vein and the osturator vein, all of which are suseptible to damage.

however you look at the anatomy of the penis, there is a safe way to jelque and an unsafe way. i heve experimented with jelques and as ive always practiced correctly, recently i discovered the only grip that ever caused pain or discomfort is the side grip.

when i practice pe i like to be extra safe... i have often seen jelquing injuries threads here and they all stem from incorrect grips and too much applied pressure... the grips i explain as safe give you the ability to apply more pressure.

even more pressure can be added if you use one hand to support the soft tissue at the base of the penis giving you a more intense workout.

as with all PE excersises you should take care and be mindfull of your grip at all times. also, speed is not an option, doing jelques as fast as you can is not only dangerous its also pretty stupid. always take your time, be aware of what you are doing and practice PE with the highest level of safety possible.

you only have one penis, dont risk destroying it with incorrect practicions and unsafe methods.

Comment

thanks for the tips, I have been using a side grip for most of my jelqing. time to change thing I think, is it wrong to only use one grip or should you change occasionally?

Comment

personally, when i jelque i use all three safe grips and mix it up, i alter the grip to suite the angle of the stretch. using only one grip will only apply pressure to and stretch certain areas of the penis. changing the grip and changing hands gives a more thourough workout.

just remember to take it slow and work on keeping your technique correct.

always remember good things come to those who wait... doing faster, harder jelques doesnt mean you gain faster...

Comment

As with the others commenting - thanks for the video. I've been doing it for so long I'm not really conscious of what I do - so will need to focus a bit more next time.

Comment

I've always done the over hand grip. just easier to get a complete Jelq that way. gets right up to the bone.

Comment

Working...
                              X