Condom sizes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom sizes?

After wandering the internet looking for answers on this topic, I remembered this site, and promptly kicked myself for not thinking of asking here first...

I need to find the right size of condom for me. I'm unremarkable in length, but about 5.7" girth, tapering towards the head a bit...which causes problems fitting condoms. I tried the Durex Extra Sensitive brand, but it was too small and wouldn't even unroll halfway down. I then tried Magnums and the Lifestyle Kyng brand, but both of those seemed too loose unless I was right at 95-100% erection level, and even then they wanted to slip around unless I held the base. What's the next step down in size from those? Anyone else have similar experiences finding condoms to fit mid/large-size girth?

I can't imagine that those larger ones would stay on during sex, but anything smaller seems like it would cut off circulation (even the larger ones were pressing on a blood vessel). I found a little information online about sizes, but the measurements vary. I'm thinking of trying something like the Lifestyle Skyn brand, which is made of a different material and may stretch more.
    Started on 2/10/2013:
    - BPEL: 5.5"
    - Base EG: 5.7"

End of 3rd month, 4/30/2013:
    - BPEL: 6.25" (+.75")
    - Base EG: 5.75" (+.05")
    - Mid EG: 5.75" (+.12")
    - Base width: 1.9375"

Follow my progress.

trying the different material condoms sounds like a good idea, you might also try the different shaped ones such as the trojan ecstasys or I believe durex has another shaped one aswell (durex love i think?). Im pretty much the same size as you, length in the average ballpark but a little girthier than normal, and i pretty much only buy the trojan ecstasys or magnum ecstacys. They are both looser overall then your average condom but taper down at the base and seem to give a good hold. try these out aswell as those other materials and im sure something will be the one that works
    Progress log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-winning.html

Comment

Although slightly out of the realm of the question you are asking I can agree on looking for condoms made with different material thickness and designs. I usually wear Magnum XL's but tried the new Magnum Exctacy type and was surprised that the overall tightness of them was overshadowed by the massive increase in sensation over the XL's
      "Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated."

Comment

At 5.7" girth any large fit should be ok and not slip . You could try durex lrger which are between normal large fit and styandard in size.

Comment

Maybe I just suck at measuring but I'm pretty far from 5.7 girth and magnums feel very snug on me. Maybe you got the xl magnums?

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post
            Maybe I just suck at measuring but I'm pretty far from 5.7 girth and magnums feel very snug on me. Maybe you got the xl magnums?
            I would say it's all personal preference on how a condom should feel when its on that may make him or you view the fit differently. All I know is with XL's I feel nothing, like seriously I have a hard time keeping erect when wearing them because the sensations just don't exist. Rolling them on isn't that easy but much less work then regular magnums but if I'm completely hard a standard Magnum works "ok" but I have to be 100% nothing less or it just chokes the life out of me. So at one instance I could say Magnums "fit" but are snug and other times I would say they are "too tight" and can't use them. It's why I keep a supply of both in the bedroom; I'll even switch between them a couple times during the act depending on how things are going.
            "Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated."

Comment

Just tried the Magnums again, and I think they'll work. I think my earlier problem was just due to inexperience. The first time I tried them, I had a hard time maintaining EQ, which caused them to seem loose, and I think that my penis just wasn't used to the pressure on the surface veins. I remember that that particular vein was a problem when I first started jelqing...after awhile, though, it just stopped giving me problems. I noticed no slippage this time, and even at less than 90% erection level it was fitting snugly about 1cm from the base. After I removed it, though, I noticed a red pressure ring, but I can live with that. Looks like we have a winner!

Loss of sensation is a problem, but I think that's just a problem with all condoms...with the extra layer over the skin, you're just not getting any friction at all. I may try the Magnum Thins. Do they fit any differently?
              Started on 2/10/2013:
              - BPEL: 5.5"
              - Base EG: 5.7"

End of 3rd month, 4/30/2013:
              - BPEL: 6.25" (+.75")
              - Base EG: 5.75" (+.05")
              - Mid EG: 5.75" (+.12")
              - Base width: 1.9375"

Follow my progress.

Comment

I love the magnum thins much better sensation,and the fit me the same as the regular magnums
                Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

what baou tfor a 7x5 incher I was using normal condoms all different makes but I fidn many got real sore and tight especially as my base can swell up to 5.25 i think?

It was real sore like at the base left a red mark and was more like apenis ring? this is unhealthy?

Is condom size more to do with girth than lenght?

But my top off dick can be 4.5-4.75 inches?

I dunno what condoms to use?

ANy advice?

Comment

Originally posted by penisma View Post
                    what baou tfor a 7x5 incher I was using normal condoms all different makes but I fidn many got real sore and tight especially as my base can swell up to 5.25 i think?

It was real sore like at the base left a red mark and was more like apenis ring? this is unhealthy?

Is condom size more to do with girth than lenght?

But my top off dick can be 4.5-4.75 inches?

I dunno what condoms to use?

ANy advice?
                    Buy some? and try them on

Comment

Give durex lrger a try.

Comment

Working...
                      X