Hot Belly Dancer Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Belly Dancer Girl

So, it seems that whenever I tell a guy that I do belly dancing, the response is kind of an "uhh, ok" with a puzzled look on their faces.

Whenever I tell a woman that I do belly dancing, she gets a mischievous grin on her face, looks me up and down and says, "really?"

So hmm, women think it's hot, men think it's weird. Oh well, I'm not gay, nor bi, so I don't think I have to worry about what the men think. So it's FULL STEAM AHEAD with the belly dancing for me!

I saw this stunning woman tonight, curled hair, thin lips, nice full hips. I asked her to dance, and when we did a breakaway, she started doing some moves I recognized from belly dancing. Then I asked her, and she confirmed that it was, in fact, belly dancing. Then we did some solo belly dancing in front of each other, which I gave in because she was waaay more sexy than I was (and I told her so). I brought her in close and led some belly dancing moves (body rolls, hip isolations, chest isolations) from close embrace position. You can imagine what close embrace position is; basically full-body contact. She said she had never danced with a male belly dancer before, but she liked it! HOT HOT HOT!

So then I asked her where she was from. She said, "San Diego." Damn, that's like a 12-hour drive from here. So I said, "Oh, that's too bad." Later on, we danced another song, more partnered belly dancing, damn she looked sooooo good when she was dancing, and I think she only danced that way with me since she knew I was gonna match her style.

I wasn't about to try to get her phone number since she lived out of town anyways, so I asked for her facebook. Just wanted to be friendly and see when she would be back in the area so we could dance some more, because she was definitely one I wanted to dance with again. She looked Asian, but gave me an Irish last name. Weird. Maybe she was half Asian or something.

Went home, looked her up on facebook, she's married to an Irish man. Dangit. Well, sent the friend request anyways, and told her we should keep in touch about blues dancing and belly dancing. She sent a message back right away, saying she would be at this other dance event this Sunday, so I'll see her there.

BUT just wanted to share with everyone how awesome belly dancing has turned out to be! Not only has it made me into a fantastic dancer with a very unique style (I have many more super-hot, advanced follows asking me to dance now), but apparently women find it alluring when they hear that I do belly dancing. Not only that, but I think the fact that I don't hide it; that I'm actually proud of it; I think they find that attractive in and of itself.
    Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
    Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
    Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Uh ok.

Comment

So what kind of belly dancing do you do?

Comment

This is funny b/c I started talking to a girl who belly dances so when I got home I started doing a bit more research about it and came across an article that read "top 10 belly dancing myths". One of the myths was that only women do it.

I think it's pretty awesome that you do belly dancing. It will probably be a huge positive with attracting women and any guy who implies you're gay probably isn't worth hanging out with anyway.

I recently started up yoga and a salsa/cha cha dancing class. Not only is a great way to meet women, but when women find out you do things that are typical more geared towards women, you can see your stock skyrocketing in their eyes.
        Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
        Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
        My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

I must take this up. Knowing the mentality of the guys in the UK i think this could become a craze.. and whatever pub i went in to guys of all ages would be doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Uh ok.
            Hahaha! Nice one, Peg.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkua View Post
              So what kind of belly dancing do you do?
              I'm doing tribal fusion bellydancing.

I think the options are:
              Traditional Egyptian
              Traditional oriental
              Traditional Turkish
              American fusion
              Tribal fusion
              and then just regular fusion.

I'm really into performances too. My instructor wants to bring us to a belly dancing convention in Vegas to perform there. Can you imagine the after-hours debauchery I can get myself into? Damn, I gotta push to get everyone else interested in performing there...
              Qarzan
              Last edited by Qarzan; 11-15-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Is not the belly dancing itself. Is that women love guys who can really move their hips and waist. Most men are stiff. It is our nature. So when they have somebody that can wave his body against them, they get on heat immediately.

Comment

Bah! That is not really belly dancing like women do but a mere kind of imitation of moves that men in Middle and Central Asia do from Russia to Greece and Morocco to Iran there are all kinds of so called belly dancing but it is no more than pelvic floor and chest moves many times accompanied with rapid leg movements.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkua View Post
                    Bah! That is not really belly dancing like women do but a mere kind of imitation of moves that men in Middle and Central Asia do from Russia to Greece and Morocco to Iran there are all kinds of so called belly dancing but it is no more than pelvic floor and chest moves many times accompanied with rapid leg movements.
                    I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying that no guys can really do belly dancing because it's just copying what the women do?

"Belly dancing" is a misnomer in itself, as most of the moves are hip, spine, and chest moves. Only a very small portion of the moves involve a "belly" isolation. In which case, there is no such thing as real "belly dancing". If there is no real "belly dancing", then there can be no imitation since an original does not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Qarzan View Post
                      I don't understand what you're saying. Are you saying that no guys can really do belly dancing because it's just copying what the women do?
                      What I am saying it is somehow different moves to what women do. Yes man do dance alongside a belly dancer and somehow imitate some moves or dance among themselves like Azeris do but if you going to imitate womens' moves Oh Boy !better watch your ass if you're in Turkey or anywhere near Russia I think Greeks too have an appetite for boys as well.

Comment

Oh, ok, I understand now. I don't think we have that problem here in CA, so I'm in the class with other women, and the curriculum does not change because of me being in the class. I'm learning the same moves as the women.

Comment

....I never considered belly dancing before.
                          thanks for changing that, Qarzan
                          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Did my first belly dancing performance today. It was really fun! I wore a really small "Aladdin" vest, and some puffy "Aladdin" pants, if you can imagine that. Then I wore a coin belt across my waist. And my mohawk.

I've been working out a lot recently, so my shoulders are pretty buff, and a bit of my 6-pack is there (I think you'd be able to call it a 4-pack right now). I went backstage to go change, all the women back there were happy to see a guy. Fun!

Then, as my troupe finished our performance and headed backstage, this stunning young woman starts talking to me. She seemed a bit nervous, and said that I did a good job! I said "thanks" and then took off my vest. I could tell she was just kind of speechless, as there was a short pause and I heard her make a sharp inhalation. She said, "Let me know if you want to do a duet some time."

Hmm? Duet, you say? What kind of duet? Well, I couldn't ask her because she then rushed off to the stage to perform. After all the performances, everyone was just dancing to some drum music. Kinda looked like a Grateful Dead concert... a lot of white people doing interpretive dance, many of whom really had no rhythm. :P

Anyways, I was about to leave, and I spotted her across the room. Went up to her, told her I was about to leave. She asked for my email address. I was a little disappointed because email is kinda blah. Or maybe she was just shy and didn't want to be that forward. So I wrote my email address on a piece of paper, then I was like, "Oh, I'll give you my phone number too" and wrote that down. Handed her the paper then was about to walk away, when I saw that she ripped the paper in two and was writing on it.

HER number, and HER email! SCORE! I told her I'd call her after my finals were done, which is tomorrow. We'll see what kinda duet she was thinking of.

Comment

Wow that's cool Qarzan. I like to dance too mostly salsa and ballroom. I've never heard of male bellydancing, but I do fire performances. I have 25 yrs experience with martial arts, a lot of it in weapons training. In my early 20's I added fire ( my other great love ) to my katas.
                              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                              And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Working...
                              X