Random question go ahead and ask it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random question go ahead and ask it!

I don't know about anybody else but i constantly have random questions popping up in my head.

I thought i would make a thread for anybody who has a quick question that came to mind and just wanted to post it.
    1st term goal: reached
    2nd term goal: 7.25"
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles" - Socrates

You see a women at the gym and you want to approach her. Problem is she has headphones on. Do you still approach or let her be?

I know some people wear them not to be bothered but some people, me, wear them because it gives me something to listen to while i am working out.
    1st term goal: reached
    2nd term goal: 7.25"
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles" - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdLegParty View Post
      You see a women at the gym and you want to approach her. Problem is she has headphones on. Do you still approach or let her be?

I know some people wear them not to be bothered but some people, me, wear them because it gives me something to listen to while i am working out.
      I would make eye contact and give her a big smile. That would make her curious and interested. She'll probably take her ear phones off to see what's up. Strike up a small conversation, and at some point yo be the one to say "Oh geez! I'm interupting your workout. I'll stop distracting you."

She may say okay and put her ear phones back in, or encourage you to stay and chat. You could work in asking for her number and take it outside of the gym.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I think if you're thinking about picking up women at the gym you're not training hard enough I go to the gym purely to workout with no distractions (which is annoying because I know people who go there so sometimes I'm stuck talking to them). Wait till your workout is done before you approach her I'd say And if she's not there when your finished...oh well.
        Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
        FG: 3.5"
        SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
        BPEL: 7.3"
        MEG: 5.51"

Comment

The gym is a great place to meet people. You don't need to be so focused on your workout that you can't stop and pick up a hot hunni.
          Unless you're training for something big, don't lose sight of the forest for the trees.

Being healthy also involves social life. You might miss your chance if you wait too long.

Comment

Why are there so many conflicting "facts?"
            You talk to a doctor about your ailment, he'll give you one answer. You go to another doctor about the same ailment, and he'll give you a different answer.

Another example is the DHT/green tea thing. People can easily find how green tea raises DHT levels, while there are other places that show it lowers it.

Why can't things be simple? I'm all for a challenge, but sometimes life gets too complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              Why are there so many conflicting "facts?"
              You talk to a doctor about your ailment, he'll give you one answer. You go to another doctor about the same ailment, and he'll give you a different answer.

Another example is the DHT/green tea thing. People can easily find how green tea raises DHT levels, while there are other places that show it lowers it.

Why can't things be simple? I'm all for a challenge, but sometimes life gets too complex.
              That's how life works. I can't imagine everybody having the same thoughts, opinions and taking the same decisions.
              If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Why do we still have hair on 90% of our bodies? Why do people who live in naturally warm climates for generations still have body hair?
                "Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated."

Comment

Originally posted by iminsoluble View Post
                  Why do we still have hair on 90% of our bodies? Why do people who live in naturally warm climates for generations still have body hair?
                  Because there hasn't been an evolutionary advantage to being completely hairless, so it sticks. It certainly does't give us a disadvantage.
                  There are some people who lose all of their hair on their bodies... but it's generally thought of as a disorder.

Comment

Who took the cookies from the cookie jar?

Comment

Who me? Yes me. Couldn't be. Then who?
                      Start: May 2010
                      EL:15cm/5.9"
                      EG(middle):13cm/5.1"
                      August 2011
                      EL:17.5cm/6.9"
                      EG(avg):14.3cm/5.6"
                      First goal (17x14) complete :)
                      Next goal
                      EL:18cm/7.1"
                      EG:15cm/5.9"

Comment

What is randomness?

allow me to explain.

Randomness is one of the most interesting attributes one can have within their personality. It keeps you sane, exciting and interesting. Randomness as a whole can be a very humorous activity... like a Dutch oven or a cupcake fart. The art of farting was never intended for use as an instrument of fun, but as a way to relieve yourself of toxic gas build up within your body. However being that there are a lot of randomers throughout history, some retard decided to stick his ass in the face of another and make good on his flatulent performance. A performance, which has led us to this day, to laugh at the toxic gasses of our peers. When was the last time you farted in the bath??? Did you laugh as you watched the bubbles rise to the surface?? Did you smell to see if it truly was a trug whumping whiff?? Of course you did... why... because random farts are just as funny as a pie in the face. Or in this case, a fart in the face... randomness is so cool...
                        When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Had to have been CUSP.

Comment

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
                            If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

How did the word "cum" or "come" become associated with having an orgasm? When did it start, how did it start and why did it start? What the hell did people say 200 years ago, did they say anything or just an O face?
                              "Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated."

Comment

Working...
                              X