she has a doppelganger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she has a doppelganger

lmao i am so fucked. So after being miserable and whiny all day this girl walks in at the very end of my shift and looks like 90% like my ex, and i dont mean body type or hair or clothing style, i mean like down to the curve of the lips, her cheeks when she smiled..... everything. She even talked the same, so i got her name and creeped her on facebook, there so freakin alike its scary. They have to be related. So now i am gonna end up doing something incredibly stupid.

A- pursue new girl, this is what will end up happening, every other idea is just so i can pretend like im a nice guy lol

B - run because putting her through what I am about to, especially when she fails to live up to my impossible standards is gonna be such a dick move

C- ask her if they are related and inadvertently let her know why i want her, which is to have sex and pretend shes my ex and not have to close my eyes.......

lol ok option A might actually be the least asinine......

actually there is option D, get very drunk, which will result in me trying to contact her, and her writing me off. Option D might be the best lol.

finally the worst thought i have had so far, concerning her, imo at least, is that im simply attracted to a certain genetic disposition and finding out her genetic history might be more beneficial then any of the other options.

Get over your ex. Find a new and different girl. NOW!!

Comment

i know that is the best option but its not what i want. All about desire remember , in theory i just have to re-assess her desires and meet them, and this is where circumstance comes into play. lol see? so fuct

that really is the best advice someone in my situation can get though, but i doubt any guy in my situation has ever listened lol, and these guys that give the advice all know this, and also know i wont listen, because most likely that wisdom is being imparted from personal experience.

Comment

but then again nothing has really happened, the reason we are not together is things were "moving to fast", which means she is young and very controlling and used to being the smartest person in the room. of course at the point where she said that it was moving to fast she also said sometimes i make her feel stupid and that kind of ruined everything because up until that point i was me 100% around her all the time, once she told me being me made her feel bad i changed the way i acted around her. but thats it isnt it, i mean if she makes me feel good and i make her feel bad simply by being us then i guess we should not be together.....but thats not what i want....

Comment

Working...
        X