cougars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cougars

I'm starting t love them they dont complain about my girth I can fuck them anyway & they arent worried about messing up their hair or make up. Cougars kind of remind me of BBW they care about pleasing their partner. and not sit there like a dead corpse or make you do all the work or deny you sex because your to big or to small
    7.5x6 so what:boom:

You're like Benjamin Franklin. He said older women are much better because they're more experienced and ever so much more grateful.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

God bless the cougars, I am married but if I was to become single, cougars would be fine with me. Nothing wrong with a beautifull middle aged women any how, find them the prettiest thenand they like to please? sunds like a win win. If only I knew then what I know now.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Heard on the radio today that an 82 year woman attacked her 81 year old companion with a carving knife and meat tenderizer. She claimed he was "stepping out on her." I guess it's safer to love a conger than a senior. They start to get cranky after menopause.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

As women, the older we get, the more in tune we are with our partners, what we enjoy doing to our own bodies, many years of practice LOL...We know exactly what we want and aren't afraid asking for it, and my favorite, showing our guys that we quite enjoy them as well. No inibitions to hold us back....Enjoy that experienced woman, Duppy
          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
          If you want love, give love.
          If you want honesty, give honesty.
          If you want respect, give respect.
          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
            As women, the older we get, the more in tune we are with our partners, what we enjoy doing to our own bodies, many years of practice LOL...We know exactly what we want and aren't afraid asking for it, and my favorite, showing our guys that we quite enjoy them as well. No inibitions to hold us back....Enjoy that experienced woman, Duppy
            I am no young ladies for me anytime soon

Comment

I like cougars so much I married a young girl and turned her into one!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                lol share :P

Comment

Cusp, hate to break it to you, but you aged with her. What you got is a MILF

Comment

[QUOTE=someone_like_u;416313]Cusp, hate to break it to you, but you aged with her. What you got is a MILF

Nope I stayed the same; ask anyone!

Comment

Its true, he should have named himself genisis. He never gets old.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                        Cusp, hate to break it to you, but you aged with her. What you got is a MILF
                        You know it's bad enough I have to fight with BW around here. Now I have to fight with you? You know what? I think BW made a clone of herself just to bust my chops and called it someone_ u_ like! It must be her!

Comment

You know it's bad enough I have to fight with BW around here. Now I have to fight with you? You know what? I think BW made a clone of herself just to bust my chops and called it someone_ u_ like! It must be her!
                          First off, what happened to your avatar? The ? fits you though, as you can be a mystery!

Secondly, you don't remember BW's post on the Lap Dancing thread where she mentions a clone of herself? Hum.....Could it be? LOL

And with that, I say stay on topic Cusp

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                            I'm starting t love them they dont complain about my girth I can fuck them anyway & they arent worried about messing up their hair or make up. Cougars kind of remind me of BBW they care about pleasing their partner. and not sit there like a dead corpse or make you do all the work or deny you sex because your to big or to small
                            THIS post is precisely the reason I LOVE cougars..............younger women are great but are often too full of what they will NOT do for a guy or with a guy versus a cougar who, as you said, is past the "I won't" stage and is full of the "HELL YEAH BABY, LET'S ROCK N ROLL!!!"...
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I find the cougar thing amusing, my wife is older than me by 7 years. when we first started dating I was 20 and she was 27, people would often comment negatively about that, now it seems pretty common or acceptable. even bigger age gaps. I was never really in it for the novelty or anything, we clicked and still get along really well and I usually hang around with people who are older than me.

Comment

Working...
                              X