Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children

Do you want? Do you have?

Personally I want children, lots of them lol. They will either rule the world, or form one super team and win like 10 consecutive super-bowls.

Seriously though, do you want children? It turns out even the women I am attracted to all exhibit traits of fertility. I had it broken down to skin complexion as my main factor in who I find attractive, but apparently its a whole bunch of small traits that basically scream out I am ready to make babies lol.

Oh and please no "the world is a horrible place, wont bring children into it", also please refrain from pointing out that I am probably one of the last people who should be allowed to mold a young mind lol.

Currently with 3 kids and 5 grandchildren --family is multiplying like bacteria in a petrie dish.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Hey phill you want some of mine?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have 5 boys. If I were rich I would want three more, hopefully at least one would be girl
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I want them 2 or twins. Mom always said you're not getting the full parental experience unless you have Kids lying to you and you actually have to figure out which one is lying LMAO! breaking up fights, and dealing with jealousy and anger issues.

I still kinda want one, but i know if I had just one, i'd spoil it, and it wouldn't appreciate hard work, LOL!

Comment

3 boys, 1 girl...
            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

lol we already talked about this cusp, you decided i was to nice a guy to unleash your "of age" daughter upon but if youve changed your mind then challenge accepted

I cant wait until I have kids, ideally like 9 boys and one girl, who would be the youngest, of course the joke for those that know me is that my "come uppins" shall be that i end up with all girls lol.

Comment

Phil she's kill you. I do feel sorry for her fiance. Phil you will be a great dad. As much as you get a bit mopey on the forum you have a lot of love inside you. A good woman and a couple of kids will bring that out in you, it will also make you broke!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have two boys and two grandchildren. More than willing to farm out the boys, but I want to keep the grand kids as long as they stay with my daughter's-in-law.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

lol thanks, and you guys here at the forum really do get the worst of it, its just nice to vent anonymously without consequence lol, its also this damn text, i come of as very melodramatic but that just goes to show you how much tone affects the way you are perceived. I really do normally walk around with a smile on my face and am actually quite socialable.

I cant wait for kids though, but its gonna be hell for whoever I end up with lol

Comment

two girls.....no boys :-( DO NOT want anymore.....I look forward to mine both being 18 a piece so that I can sort of start doing what I want to do and spend my money on me.............yeah, I know "good luck with that" is what I typically get but it's always nice to dream........lol
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

A daughter and a son. No more for us our son is a handful.
                        I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Phil, when I was a little girl, my dream was to have 2 boys, 2 girls. Well, I have 2 girls and we're done I'll try to make this short but I doubt it will be, as it's hard to describe all the emotions that go into being a parent, a mother.....

I absolutely loved being pregnant, best feeling in the world to feel your child flutter in your belly under your husband's and your hand. To hold them that first time, to finally see what you two created together is so amazing! Breastfeeding was such an intimate bond between me and my children.....Can't really describe it...

Kids can and will evoke so many different emotions from you, as a parent. One minute, you could ground them for life and the next, you can just melt The feel of their arms wrapping around your neck, their tiny hand wrap around one of your fingers, to hear them call you "Mommy", is something that is so incredible.

You are so much more tolerant of your own children. Children you see in grocery/department stores doing things that irritate you and you catch yourself saying, "I won't ever let my kids act that way in public!", well, let me just tell you, you'll catch yours doing it and be like, "Oh, shit, I'm that parent now!" and it really won't bother you so much

I feel that anyone, regardless of their past(good or bad) has the potential to be a great parent or they could be a shitty one. It's all in what you put in it. Kids are a wonderful gift and we learn as much from them as they do from us.

I hope one day you're blessed with a family Cherish each and every second of the ride because they grow up so quickly! I could go on and on but I'll stop there.......
                          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                          If you want love, give love.
                          If you want honesty, give honesty.
                          If you want respect, give respect.
                          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by phil88 View Post
                            the women I am attracted to all exhibit traits of fertility.
                            Dude it would be fucked up if you were attracted to women that exhibit traits of infertility. All physically attractive women displayed frtile traits.
                            How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                            And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Absolutely not. Why bring in some kids with my fucked up genes?
                              Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                              Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X