I don't think i Will ever be able to make love with her again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think i Will ever be able to make love with her again

Dear Readers. I am very new to this forum, but i needed somewhere to go and someone to talk to. I feel like crying right now.
    I am with the women of my dreams and we fell in love very quickly. I am 21 she is 19. She is almost 6 months pregnant with our child. We have always had a very active sexual relationship, but when asked if i was pleasing her or making her cum she would answer "I think so" or "I can't really tell". So i knew she wasn't completely happy. You see she will never give me a straight answer. She always gives me an answer that basically says she doesn't want to say one way or another she just wants me to be happy.Which i can't stand because even though honesty can make me hurt or angry or sad or humiliated i would prefer dealing with those emotions over getting an answer that is just "what i want to hear".
    I knew she wasn't happy. I knew i wasn't doing it for her. She finally admitted it more or less.
    My last gf i had who i was with for a while. I could make her cum several times in one sitting. She would spray everywhere and she was completely satisfied. I know i don't have the biggest dick but its not the smallest. When its erect i have a 7 inch x 5 inch. Now with my love... the women i want to marry.. she says she can't even feel me sometimes. like when we're in the missionary and im staring into her eyes. she can't feel me. I love her and i want her to have the most. So i suggested maybe she should try a dildo. She argued and wouldn't do it because she knew she would "hurt" me. but i knew she wanted to and finally she did. Last night i used the 9inch long probably 7inch girth dildo. on her. She has never had a bigger dick than mine. and previously said that i was the best shes had. She took it all with only 1 and a half inches to spare. not even really. She came like 4 times. juices flowing out of her. She was screaming and moaning and crying out to god. I asked her when we were done. (again came Indecisive statements) but through all those semi true statements she was being honest and i heard what she was saying. She liked it much more than my dick. She has never felt that way before. And she doesn't think i will ever be able to make her feel like that. Now i can't even get hard. My soul feels torn. I cant touch her let alone look at her in the eyes. All i see now is that I will never be able to make her feel in my entire lifetime the way she did in 15 minutes with that huge cock.
    I guess i can use that on her whenever she wants so she can cum and cum and cum till she doesn't want to. But I have a selfish question.

What about me? I feel destroyed. Even now i fight back the tears. I dont even know if i can enjoy sex ever again or if i can even get hard now. I feel shell shocked.

What do i do? My whole world has collapsed

Well, she appears abit of a bitch to do that but atleast she is honest. You have similar measurements to me too so I have some understanding of what you mean. But if 1.5" was out aim for 7.5" length and then go for girth also ask her to do Kegels which will tighten her up down there so she can feel you more as she'll be tighter.
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Comment

You asked her to be honest with you, and she was. The truth hurts sometimes. That being said, if you're doing PE solely for her, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons. You should do PE for YOU. Also, sex is more than just about size, so study up on some techniques that will help make her cum. Talk to her about what feels good to her, what's getting her off and what's not. This is a stumbling block in your relationship, but certainly not the end of it. Hang in there, brother!
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Hey man it isn't you. You're plenty big enough. She needs to tighten that shit up it's her fault for being so damn loose.

Comment

i don't see why i would ever try to use my own dick on her again. Its obvious what works. Ill just use the monster on her and she'll love it every time. How can i get her just to forget about my feelings so she can throw sheets to the wind and just enjoy getting fucked like she wants to be with out feeling guilty that im good enough for her

Comment

I second higherone, nice post by the way I'd also like to add, some women have a harder time with orgasms. With her being pregnant, that might just add to the problem she's having. When I was 19, I wouldn't have orgasms all the time, didn't rub myself while my husband was inside me, didn't help myself have an orgasm. I know, it's sad. So, I can see myself in her in that sense. Do you get her off orally? Does she masturbate when alone? If she doesn't, it's honestly the best thing she can do to help. You need to tell her you want to help her reach orgasm but she's got to talk to you, tell you what feels good, that kind of stuff. I think this has a lot to do with experience/age and communication. As you get older, you know what feels good, what will get you off, and aren't scared to tell your partner how to help.
            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
            If you want love, give love.
            If you want honesty, give honesty.
            If you want respect, give respect.
            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

These topics are ones that I feel compelled to set straight.

1. you have a well above average cock.
              2, Your girlfriend has a large vagina, in fact likely a very large vagina to take a 9X7.
              3. In her lifetime, even if she becomes a whore and total slut, she is not likely to encounter a genuine 9X7 penis. There are only a few men on the planet with that size and due to that type of girth, I doubt really any man might be that size.
              4. Your cock would be more then big enough to satisfy 98% of women out there. It's a size that the vast majority of women would find preferable.

In conclusion: The problem is her's not yours. You're packing enough to awe most all women.

Sorry, but this is the hard truth....If it were me, I would find a women who thinks your cock is perfect and magnificent. Let her hunt for a lifetime for her 9X7.
              3/3/11: 6" BPEL
              3/3/11 5.5" MEG
              3/3/11 6.25" BEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
              4/12/11 5.6" MEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BEG
              5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
              5/18/11 5.6" MEG
              5/18/11 6.5" BEG
              8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
              8/26/11 5.35 Meg
              8/26/11 6.25 beg
              11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
              02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
              05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

I have always felt that women, when they are being unremittingly honest, all like a nice thick cock that is extra long so they can have all they want plus some to spare. She couldn't take it all 9 inches. but there was only a little bit left out. like the 1 inch black stub for a handle at the base plus a inch or so of the pink dildo. 5 inches girth seems actually quite skinny to me. She can put her hand all the way around my dick easily. Before we even tried the dildo i asked her how big of one she wanted and she held up a delightful C with her hand. like a pop can. All girls want a thick cock that splits them open and leaves them a little sore. She has my child within her. How can i leave her even though she doesn't like my cock like a smaller women might.
                I went in to the head shop yesterday and talked with this cute shorter girl. she was about 5ft tall maybe and athletic. and i couldnt help but wonder.. would she love my cock completely? or would she even want something thicker.

Comment

btw thankyou for all your feed back. its really helping me to just see what others think. I am not usually an over emotional man. I was even in the marine corp. But this has slayed every ounce of my pride and my courage. I think i will find a good home here with you PE'ers.

Doing kegels right now

Comment

9x7 lol.
                    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by l05t View Post
                      I have always felt that women, when they are being unremittingly honest, all like a nice thick cock that is extra long so they can have all they want plus some to spare. She couldn't take it all 9 inches. but there was only a little bit left out. like the 1 inch black stub for a handle at the base plus a inch or so of the pink dildo. 5 inches girth seems actually quite skinny to me. She can put her hand all the way around my dick easily. Before we even tried the dildo i asked her how big of one she wanted and she held up a delightful C with her hand. like a pop can. All girls want a thick cock that splits them open and leaves them a little sore. She has my child within her. How can i leave her even though she doesn't like my cock like a smaller women might.
                      I went in to the head shop yesterday and talked with this cute shorter girl. she was about 5ft tall maybe and athletic. and i couldnt help but wonder.. would she love my cock completely? or would she even want something thicker.
                      Well, you're wrong. Probably cause you're still young and haven't had that many women. I am in no way bragging, but I've slept with 140 or so over my lifetime. I'm in my 40's. I can tell you this....women's sizes vary more then guys do. You can see my girth and I've been with plenty who found it almost too big. Some very petite Asian women it was even too big for. Some women at my girth I could barely even feel, like fucking air. Others griped it like a tight glove. About 2/3 of the women I could feel or rb or their cervix, about 1/3 it was never ending in depth.

I would say the average woman who has not had children, 5 inches of girth is perfect for.

Not all women like big dicks. Most don't. This is a topic I've spent a lifetime accumulating information on. My first love left me for a huge cock, so I've been obsessed with the topic. Coke can girth? Seriously? Try fitting a coke can in your mouth. Who really has that type of girth? Not many, if any. If a woman can easily accommodate a coke can, run.
                      darinsixpack
                      Last edited by darinsixpack; 12-24-2011, 09:33 AM.
                      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                      8/26/11 6.25 beg
                      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

l05t,

First, I cannot condone that you leave her. You are going to be a father and you need to man up and take the responsibility seriously. A child needs a dad around. Her vagina size comes second to this.

She cannot marry a dildo. I don't know if she thinks there are men packing 9 x 7's on every street corner, but if so, she needs to know the facts. You are well hung and she is loose. If she loves you, she will want to be with you, and she will want to have sex only with you. You can try telling her about your goals with PE, which is to satisfy her. She can also participate by doing kegals to help tighten her up.

As for your psychology, yes you took a blow to the ego, and I cannot say it will be easy to get over. I think a lot will have to do with how SHE responds to you.

Comment

I am going to come out and be straight up honest and many are going to label me a prick, so be it.
                          You are saying that she was happy with the dildoe at 9x7. You got about 7.5 in, well almost zero cance of her needing 7 inches of girth to satisfy her on a regular basis. I am wondering if you just badger the hell out of her about this non stop, I bet you do and have since you started having sex or shortly there after. You are 7x5 and she said you are not felt by her. Your badgering her , shes 6 months pregnant and you are insecure, not because she told you this but because you plain and simply are and have been before this. If you havent figured out how to make her come yet that is because from the start you havent paid attention to her. It is not her,
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by WalrusGumBoot View Post
                            l05t,

First, I cannot condone that you leave her. You are going to be a father and you need to man up and take the responsibility seriously. A child needs a dad around. Her vagina size comes second to this.

She cannot marry a dildo. I don't know if she thinks there are men packing 9 x 7's on every street corner, but if so, she needs to know the facts. You are well hung and she is loose. If she loves you, she will want to be with you, and she will want to have sex only with you. You can try telling her about your goals with PE, which is to satisfy her. She can also participate by doing kegals to help tighten her up.

As for your psychology, yes you took a blow to the ego, and I cannot say it will be easy to get over. I think a lot will have to do with how SHE responds to you.
                            Good sound advice. But in speaking from experience, this is not going to be something he "just gets over" likely never. It still haunts me to this day. To the degree that I have met some pretty good women and had good and even great sex with them. If they casually bring up bigger X's and or imply that somehow bigger was better, I can't deal with it and likely will leave. Sad but true.
                            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                            8/26/11 6.25 beg
                            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

I think the last couple replies are good points, I think there is a combination of insecurity and immaturity playing here as well. I would be willing to bet you are not making enough effort to make the sex enjoyable for her. Now that this has crept into your thought process you have lost all convidence and while you are trying to make love to her you are only thinking about the size of your shlong. I would bet that the majority of those on this site have had very similar experiences. As far as her enjoyment of the big moster dong, it may have been enjoyable to her because it was something new, different and exciting...not 100% because of the size. I bet if you used that thing on her everytime she will lose interest in that too. So my advice is to try different things, but don't make them habits. Try and get comfortable with yourself and work on your techniques. I don't think there is anything wrong with throwing in some new things every once in a while like the king kong dong, but remember that the enjoyment may be the experience not necessarily the size. ...my wife just agreed with my post....hope it helps
                              RickHeeze
                              Started Dec 5, 2011 BPEL: 6.3~6.5, EG: 5.3~5.5
                              Jan 16 2011: BPEL 6.75 (+.25), EG: 5.5

3 month goal = BPEL 7 X 5.5
                              6 month goal = BPEL 7.25 X 5.6
                              1 year goal = BPEL 7.5 X 5.75
                              Goal BPEL: 8.0, EG 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X