[B]Observations[/B]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Observations[/B]

Thought I would start a thread about the random stuff we have noticed.

Format: posts should start w/ ever notice... , or I've noticed... ect

Example: ever notice how when you try to give an example, you can't think of one, but @ 3:00 you'll wake up w/ 100.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

ever talk about a movie or tv show only to find that movie or exact episode playing within the next 72 hours? I actually had a journal keeping track of this for awhile. I determined i fall into a main demographic and people know what I want to watch, which leads me to wonder how many different demographic or personalities are there out there.

Comment

Have you noticed that since Somebodyelse closed the "if size doesn't matter...." thread nobody has posted in Women's Perspective?

@ Phil,.yes I have! Just the other day I was thinking about Count of Monte Cristo, and it came on.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.

Comment

Ever notice how you can't remember things you notice when someone asks you to notice?

Note. I have a lisp. It's very hard to say notice lol
        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Do you also have a southern accent? Yo wra daisey if ya do! I love that! I'm ya huckleberry.
          Ravenously
          Last edited by Ravenously; 12-29-2011, 06:54 PM.
          How did I get here?

Comment

No accent but I can do the Southern Accent, English accent, Italian, Spanish, lots of them upon request lmao

Tombstone love it!! Freakin Val Kilmer in that role fan freakin tastic.

Comment

Doc. stole the show in Tombstone.

Ever notice that old men have big ears and noses?

They say that your ears, nose, and some parts of your jaw never stop growing. What if penis' were like that too?
              All the old men would be tripods! That's kinda disturbing, I'm not sure what to make of that.
              How did I get here?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                Have you noticed that since Somebodyelse closed the "if size doesn't matter...." thread nobody has posted in Women's Perspective?

@ Phil,.yes I have! Just the other day I was thinking about Count of Monte Cristo, and it came on.
                didn't agree with the closure either. I thought it was a true and healthy topic. Up for much debate, sure, but if you let things run, they usually run full circle and come back around. It seems the most popular threads here have a common theme. They start off with good info, a good debate, get a little heated, then shut down.

This site is about penis size and how it relates to all such issues. Why we can't discuss all the issues pertaining to penis size, big, small and medium is beyond me.

I've had countless encounters regarding penis size. True, real like experiences. I think sharing those experiences is quite healthy. Even the unpleasant ones.

If people get offensive and vulgar, warn them, then take action, I don't agree with closing the most popular threads. IMO, the main reason the posting count here has dropped by a good 45% since I joined 9 months ago.
                3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                8/26/11 6.25 beg
                11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Darinsixpack- I'm one that believes that the degree in which size matters depends on context and the woman, and honestly don't care too much about those threads.. however, I gotta admit you have a really good point here that is pretty hard to refute!

Oh yeah.
                  Have you ever noticed that the harder you work and the closer you get to your goals, the more you find excuses for an even loftier goal?
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

i just did that the other day with the movie LOVE LIZA. its one of my favs.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                      Darinsixpack- I'm one that believes that the degree in which size matters depends on context and the woman, and honestly don't care too much about those threads.. however, I gotta admit you have a really good point here that is pretty hard to refute!

Oh yeah.
                      Have you ever noticed that the harder you work and the closer you get to your goals, the more you find excuses for an even loftier goal?
                      Heck yeah. LOL. I mean I'm right on the edge of reaching 7 inches. Don't know what my current girth is, but since I've shifted the extender in an upward angle, my base girth has gotten huge. So much so, that when I tried to roll on a regular sized condom at half an erect state, it was NOT happening. Pinched off my cock so much I couldn't get it up and would NOT roll down.

With that said, I still feel really small and according to the girl I'm with now, who has been a around a little, even with an added inch and more girth, she still says...."Well, you're not small, there's nothing wrong with your dick." FUCKING HELL, why won't she just call me BIG, ONCE!!!!! Instead she kills me further, saying things like "I've had smaller" LOL. Don't women get this stuff? Especially one's who have been around a little? DAMN!!! Yeah, she's had a variety of monster cocks, but still claims our sex is the best she's ever had "cause we care and love each other" why can't it just be the best sex period. NO BECAUSE!!!

LOL
                      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                      8/26/11 6.25 beg
                      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                        Doc. stole the show in Tombstone.

Ever notice that old men have big ears and noses?

They say that your ears, nose, and some parts of your jaw never stop growing. What if penis' were like that too?
                        All the old men would be tripods! That's kinda disturbing, I'm not sure what to make of that.

That is just hilarious!! Tri pods rofl.
                        The ball sack hangs low on some older men. You can tie it in a knot you can tie it in a bow....

Ever notice how good you feel when you do something that is considered nice for someone else. I wonder if that is their energy coming to you or if that feeling is all within ourselves. Either way it's such a great feeling.

I really feel good and happy today. Thank God!

Comment

Well that thread really needed to be closed, but I was noticing that all posting the women's perspective stopped for several hours.

Islander, that feeling is karma giving you a hug!

Ever notice that Hawaii has an inter-state highway even though you can't drive inter-state to Hawaii?
                          How did I get here?

Comment

Ever notice that the '80's cartoon He-man was full of subtle( and not so subtle) homo-erotosism?

1) Prince Adam runs around in purple tights

2) In the opening of the show Prince Adam claims "fabulous powers were reveled to me..."

3) He-man is this huge musclebound guy, that runs around wearing some kind of S&M harness and furry underware

4) He-man rides a Tiger ( A la Sigfred and Roy)
                            Ravenously
                            Last edited by Ravenously; 01-04-2012, 09:58 PM.
                            How did I get here?

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
                              If people get offensive and vulgar, warn them, then take action, I don't agree with closing the most popular threads. IMO, the main reason the posting count here has dropped by a good 45% since I joined 9 months ago.
                              I have no idea where you are getting your statics from but post count is not down..it is up.

Dec/2011 posts 16,597
                              Dec/2010 posts 12,759
                              Dec/2009 posts 8,409

there is a patch that post counts rise a little every year..i believe related to the beginning of the school year or summer (in the US)
                              9 months ago.....

march 2010 posts 14,332 (at least 2000 less posts then this past month, so not a 45% drop in posts in the last 9 months..)
                              march 2009 posts 3,058
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                              X