Quotes - What's your favorite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes - What's your favorite?

Didn't see a thread on this, but I love quotes, whether they're funny, inspirational, love, friendship, motivational, you name it! I enjoy reading all your signatures, esp. if they have a quote involved.

Many of us, from time to time, need to hear encouraging words, or maybe even an occasional funny one, just to get us rolling again.

I hope you'll share a few favorites of yours.

"Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today."

"Friendship is the comfort that comes from knowing that even when you feel all alone, you aren't."

"Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. "

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow."
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

"I've never killed a man, but I've read many an obituary with a great deal of satisfaction." - Clarence Darrow

Comment

You know, I so hate when I do a search and can't find a thread. Then, I'll post one, and a similar thread pops up. Mods, if you delete this one, I'll just add my few to the one Cusp has started Thanks!
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Nope, I like this thread

Make my day-Harry Callahan

dying ain much of a living, boy-Josey Wales

Ward, dont you think you wrere alittle hard on beaver last night.-some dirty lady
        Last edited by BigO; 01-05-2012, 11:17 PM.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes! I was going to start a thread like this.

" I have to admit, I knida gotta admire this guy, he's thoughest fucking Irishman I ever met. We beat the shit out this guy for three days and nights, I mean we even stuck icepicks in his balls, in the end I had to put his head in fuckin' vise"

- Nikki( Joe Pesci)
            How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
            And I've been here ever since.

Comment

''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right.'' George W Bush (Genius!)

Comment

''Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?'' George W Bush

Comment

''There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.' George W Bush

Comment

Those that judge don't matter; those the matter don't judge!----?

If dogs don't go to heaven when I die I want to go where they go.------Will Rodgers
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car" Jack Dee

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post

If dogs don't go to heaven when I die I want to go where they go.------Will Rodgers
                        The incinerator?
                        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I think this will pertain to a lot of us PEGym members
                          " The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary" - Vince Lombardi
                          6/12/2012
                          Starting Stats:
                          BPEL: 6.5"
                          EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
                          BPEL 6.75"
                          EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
                          BPEL: 7"
                          EG: 5.5"

Comment

"Yippee Kaiyay Mother Fucker"..............Bruce Willis, Die Hard
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

"IS THIS REAL LIFE?!" David After Dentist

Comment

Working...
                              X