The Ideal Penis as seen by experienced women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ideal Penis as seen by experienced women

I thought you might be interested in this BBC documentary called "My Penis and Everyone Else's":

My Penis and Everyone Else’s | Watch Free Documentary Online

At 12:38 a group of young women are asked to model their ideal penis using clay. The models all measured at least 7 inches in length. By the women's own admission, they are thrilled by a big penis, but of course that is not the be all and end all, and it is apparently of more importance in casual relationships.

This documentary is the sequel to "My Penis and I", which can be watched here:

My Penis and I on Vimeo

The filmmaker has a 3.5 inch penis erect and has made peace with it through making the films. I don't doubt his good faith and he is not trying to sell products.
    Starting stats (8/8/2011): 5.25' BPEL and 4.9' EG.
    Stats on 9/8/2012: 6'7 BPEL and 5' EG.
    Short-term goal: 6' BPEL and 5.1' EG.
    Long-term goal: 7' BPEL and 5.75' EG.

I enjoyed that documentary a lot! I Saw it last year and it made me feel much better about myself. Especially the snap your chap bit where its clear to see not everyone in the world other than me is hung like a horse, which was my general thinking before i watched it.

Comment

Thanks for the link! Great documentary!

Ahhh women... The girls sculpting their ideal penis all create a monstruous cock! It's at least 7 inches long and 5,5 inches thick (if not more... some might have been 7 inches thick)... So what does that tell us? That women have ABSOLUTELY no idea about a guy's penis size? Yeah maybe... But they really have no idea about what THEY WANT!

They're all laughing saying: "this is the penis I'd like to have sex with for a one night stand! But no pressure really... I'm in a relationship with a guy... this sculpture is just the penis i'd like to fuck!" So no pressure on men by women?
      WTF??? Really?

And this guy having surgery even though he's already 7 inches long and 6 inches thick! But he got laughed at by his former girlfriends...
      I really feel small right now... :/

It reminds me of my last girlfriend who told me I was "ok" when she was talking about my size. Then I told her I was 18cm long and she was like : "NO WAY!!! 18cm is huuuuge!!! You're way smaller!" And I just replied: "nope... I'm really 18cm long, I measured it to buy condoms"
      Long silence followed...

What is wrong with girls nowadays? Not to sound sexist, but I knew girls had a problem with "space" so they would have trouble guessing the size of a penis, but still... That woman in the documentary saying that she was with this guy and he had such a small penis... And then she says it was probably 4 or 5 inches... Yeah... No wonder why his boyfriend wants to have a surgery to enhance his already huge dick (for me, 7 inches might not be huge, just big, but the combination of 7 inches length with 6 inches thickness is HUGE!).

Ahah... I'm kinda depressed now

PS: And I'm not even talking about the nurses saying Jarod has a small penis... They're nurses, aren't they supposed to have seen several penises already? Aren't they supposed to know what is the average? I don't understand...
      Jayj
      Last edited by Jayj; 01-10-2012, 07:43 AM.
      04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
      04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
      04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
      04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
      Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
      Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

Sorry this is just dumb, in my humble opinion. Yes I plan on being humble today and you were my first victum.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Great watch, never seen it before, Suppose thats a lot of us on here hidden behind a laptop lol

Good find............................Happy stretching!!!

Comment

Ive seen it too.. its really good. Shows you confidence is key to anything.
            "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

Funny. I posted links to those documentaries a few weeks ago, and since then I've seen at least two other people post them here too. I'm glad guys are enjoying them as much as I did.

One of the women admitted that now when she looks at her sculpture, she thinks it might be a little big. She says that somehow in her mind it should be that big, but it doesn't represent what she really needs.

A flaw in the way they did this is they allowed a group of women to sculpt these penises in the same room while they chatted about penises. That probably helped skew the results.

I loved the women in these films.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayj View Post
                PS: And I'm not even talking about the nurses saying Jarod has a small penis... They're nurses, aren't they supposed to have seen several penises already? Aren't they supposed to know what is the average? I don't understand...
                Those nurses were annoyed with Lawrence and they were just being assholes trying to entertain the camera. They really didn't care about Jarod's penis. They're just doing a job. That was their attitude. It gives you some insight into the caliber of professionalism in those clinics.

Comment

Well, there is a definite difference between casual sex and penis size compared to intimate sex and penis size. I hear about this all the time. The funny thing is that sex within a relationship (especially when it is going somewhere) is far much better physically and emotionally than that of casual even if the penis is bigger. The better the relationship the better the sex regardless of size.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Doesn't really mean anything. "Ideal penis for sex" doesn't mean "penis I'd have fun fucking."
                    When you ask "what's your ideal X" you're going to get an extreme. That's just how it is. The fact that 7" x 5-6" is IDEAL means that it's probably much larger than necessary to satisfy a lady.

Would you feel inadequate if you asked a woman to sculpt their ideal man's body and he had 50 inch biceps? Of course ideal is going to be outside most people's range. It's just an exaggeration of something that people like.
                    10-28
                    4.5" FG // 5.5" EG
                    5.75" NBPEL // 6.25" BPEL
                    6.25" NBPFSL // 6.75" BPFSL

Goals:
                    Short // Long
                    6" NBPEL // >7" NBPEL
                    6" EG // 6" EG
                    7" BPFSL // 6" NBPFL

Comment

I would tend to agree given that average size is 6x5. If such is not the case, then many women around the world are not satisfied during intercourse which is not case except maybe after having a few children or just screwing every male.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jayj View Post

Not too long ago when I was getting a physical. The doc had never seen an uncut penis before. SHE was way too rough with it though. Probably must have been expecting a Smegma problem. But I keep my penis clean though and it has never been a issues in a the last few years.

Comment

They were interesting documentaries. I watched them a month or so back after someone mentioned them here ... possibly HotRod. A few things:

You've got to admire the documentary maker ... being able to 'expose' himself in that way despite his size.

Jarrod is a classic example of the way people can be pre-occupied with aspects of their body and lose all rational perspective. He was objectively large ( in both length and girth) but he simply couldn't accept that.

Those girls sculpting meant nothing. There were just so many flaws in that piece (if looked at in terms of scientific method) but it's like going to a buffet and over-filling your plate. It looks great to start with but it soon doesn't feel great.

And those nurses ... their employment relies upon men feeling insecure about their penis size. I felt that they were just saying what they felt they should ... and from memory there was one who didn't want to comment ... because Jarrod was perfectly normal.

Comment

Originally posted by maxximizer View Post
                            Doesn't really mean anything. "Ideal penis for sex" doesn't mean "penis I'd have fun fucking."
                            When you ask "what's your ideal X" you're going to get an extreme. That's just how it is. The fact that 7" x 5-6" is IDEAL means that it's probably much larger than necessary to satisfy a lady.

Would you feel inadequate if you asked a woman to sculpt their ideal man's body and he had 50 inch biceps? Of course ideal is going to be outside most people's range. It's just an exaggeration of something that people like.
                            Exactly. This is what I don't understand about these things. You can ask women what their ideal penis is and maybe it's a bit larger than average and men get all up in arms. Ask them what their ideal body type on a guy is and it's probably equally unattainable, maybe 6'4" 235, and absolutely chiseled, something maybe 2% of us could ever attain, and noone bats an eye. It doesn't make sense really. I'm sure if you got a group of guys together and gave them a computer program to craft the ideal female body it would make 95% of females insecure about themselves too.
                            Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
                            Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
                            My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

6" girth is small??? Wow, that guy has more issues than the size of his penis. 7x6 will fill any woman up and would be too much for many. Wow, just wow.
                              Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                              Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                              Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
                              X