What Were Your First Thoughts On PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Were Your First Thoughts On PE?

When you first stumbled across PE, what were your initial thoughts?

I was intriqued...but I didn't believe it. Most of the sites I found were calling for a paid membership, which made it seem like another scam. Then I found some free videos, online blogs mentioning it, and eventually this website. That's when I took the bait and tried it out for myself!

I first heard of PE about 5 years ago. Researched it a bit, tried it and stopped because I didn't see gains quick enough. But less than a year ago my current ex brought up her ex bf's dick. "He had such a big, oh my God, and I was squirting everywhere"... fucking bitch. If she were a guy I would kick her ass. Made my life a nightmare because she made me feel like a small-dicked worthless man. Makes me enfuriated to tell you guys the truth. Could be the juice I'm on lol, but I just got so pissed off right now. ANYway, the good thing about that whole thing is that I wanted to prove that bitch that I could please a woman (physically, sexually and emotionally) more than any guy she has ever been with or any guy she could ever get wit, that fucking bitch. So I researched PE a bit more and I saw this guy on youtube who said that the penis is not a muscle. if it were a muscle then everybody would work out their penis just like the rest of their muscles and all of us guys would have the dick we have always wanted. But he says that the penis is like a balloon. A balloon (penis) inflates with air (blood) and gets bigger. The balloon has a limit to how big it can get before it pops. the big difference between a balloon and a penis is that with a balloon you cannot increase the amount of air it can hold, it has a perpetual limit. but the PENIS has the ability to increase the capacity it can hold, its capacity limit is increased through PE. I saw a video of him sampling the assisted stretch and realized that 1) he has a big penis 2) his flaccid penis was red even though his skin was pale and 3) he had a turkey neck scrotum that hung very low. I took those 3 realizations (which I later found out are results of long-term PE) combined with his theory's and considered that perhaps this PE thing is the real deal....

Comment

I didn't believe it either. I was doing research for a college sex ed course. I was studying how to become multi-orgasmic. That's what led me to kegeling, and then eventually penis enlargement. Then I came across the PEGYM. I was astounded! I said to myself, "a forum about penis enlargement, you gotta be kidding me!!!''
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I thought what could I possibly lose I had complete ED, and this was my last hope.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I was always thinking my self as a clever person and very succesfull.I had everything I wanted so much.Passed the exams first in my school ,loose 20kg and raise my height 5cm with hours in gym and manage to get a nice body from this shit that i used to have when I was young.All this success and no girl at all.I saw some friends have girlfriends and I was saying look man how he is and can have a girlfriend.I didnt understand why I didnt had girls.So after hours of thinking I found the reason.I was going for clubing and when I go to piss I saw my flacid 1" and it ruined my psycology and I was ashemed to make one night stands.The girls would laugh at my penis.My last hope..........PE PE PE PE.When started I was so risky and said to myself look man with this and this psycology you would never use it and always be ashemed so or i damage it(but I was carefull!!!)or I will enlarge it.Hopefully I succedd to the second!!!!!BPstreched lenght 9.5"!!!!! from 5.8".
          The problem now is how i will keep this???????????????Am I going to PE all my life for 3 hours a day???
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

I was skeptical at first, but after studying the anatomy of the penis I thought that there wasn't any reason why it wouldn't grow if I applied the right stress. This was also well over 10 years ago when anti-PE rhetoric wasn't nearly as widespread as it is now.
            Big Al
            Administrator
            PEGym Editor
            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Big Al; 01-28-2009, 08:53 AM.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
              I was always thinking my self as a clever person and very succesfull.I had everything I wanted so much.Passed the exams first in my school ,loose 20kg and raise my height 5cm with hours in gym and manage to get a nice body from this shit that i used to have when I was young.All this success and no girl at all.I saw some friends have girlfriends and I was saying look man how he is and can have a girlfriend.I didnt understand why I didnt had girls.So after hours of thinking I found the reason.I was going for clubing and when I go to piss I saw my flacid 1" and it ruined my psycology and I was ashemed to make one night stands.The girls would laugh at my penis.My last hope..........PE PE PE PE.When started I was so risky and said to myself look man with this and this psycology you would never use it and always be ashemed so or i damage it(but I was carefull!!!)or I will enlarge it.Hopefully I succedd to the second!!!!!BPstreched lenght 9.5"!!!!! from 5.8".
              The problem now is how i will keep this???????????????Am I going to PE all my life for 3 hours a day???
              Cement your gains and maintain a regular stamina regimen. As long as you're doing this and getting regular full erections you'll maintain your gains. Remember, it'll be a lot easier to maintain your gains than it was to acquire them.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I remember seeing it on the Internet close to 10 years ago but I thought it was another way for someone to take my hard earned cash. I already had a nice rockhard unit and pretty much didn't give it a second thought. Years later that all changed, I found myself looking for options other than pills to help with a mild case of ED. I found this site and these were people just like me with stories of success so I decided to give it a try, one year later I'm glad I did.

Sometimes I wish I could have started sooner but I don't think it could have worked out any better. At the time I had a good personal reason to make this work for me, any other time I don't think my heart would have been in it to stay dedicated long enough to see the results that I have now. For some people wanting a bigger unit will be a good enough reason to stick with this but if that was my only reason I would have been gone long ago just like so many others. Once someone is ready and believes they will find a way to make this work for them just like I did.

Comment

I thought it was a rip off until I spotted the free forums. My woodies were sagging, so I thought I'd give it a shot. What the heck.

Comment

I got across PE 3 years ago and maybe did it for 1 week but i didnt kno as much about it so I just stop doing it though it was waste of time . Now that I'm in my late teens I wanted 2 feel more confident about my size and my erection quality ... so I started doing research on it how the exercises work and how it makes it bigger.. Then ifcourse I came across this site and seen some really good gains and more exercises .. So I was like why not give it at shot ... First week of PE and I'm already seeing big results i mean .. Gained Half Inc of girth that's crazy just in a week 4 day workout .... I'm Doing the begineers routine the really basic stuff going 2 stick with it for another 2 weeks after this so its a full month ... Add more lenght exercises hopefully I'll reach around 7.5 - 8" then ill focus on girth ... but i love this site and i'm active everyday ....

Comment

The first time I heard about PE was from Aaron. We were walking along talking about who-knows-what when he pulled me off to the side and said, "hey do you want to see what I have been working on?"

"Sure I said."

He then pulled a spiral bound document out and handed it to me. Exercising the Penis it said.

I laughed

I laughed so much I started to wonder if I made him feel bad. ...Exercising the Penis... What the heck is that about?

That was a year and a half ago... now I am helping him get PE more out in the open. Guess the stuff works . . .

Go figure! -Steve
                      Last edited by remek; 01-31-2009, 07:29 PM.

Starting length: 7" x 5.25"
                      1-year Goal: 9" x 6.5"

Penis Enlargement Book:
                      Exercising the Penis: How to Make Your Most Prized Organ Bigger, Harder & Healthier.

Comment

Working...
                      X