Anti-Biotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Biotics

Hey everyone, been a while since I posted here.. Well I did alot of screwing around last year and my friend gave me 2 azithromycin (zithromax) 250mg and 2 clindamycin (cleocin) 150mg and they expire in a few months. He's had several run ins with stds and said if i have anything this is what theyll give me.

So i dont know if I have anything or not, but I doubt i do. however im not willing to get something stuck in my penis to find out. so just to be safe can i take these? is there any side effects from taking antibiotics when you might not need them? and how should i take them?? Thanks

Most of the STD'S that people worry about are caused by virus' and therefore antibiotics will not stop them at all. If you had a case of syphillis you would need more than 4 pills. So do you think you might want to have a doc look at you before your dick gets moldy and falls off or do you prefer to live on the edge?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Use your brain, get tested for std's and let the doctor give you what you need, if anything.

Comment

I'd prefer to live on edge

Comment

I would also go to a doctor. BTW, your friend should not be giving his prescription meds to anyone. It's technically at the least a misdemeanor crime to distribute prescription medications (no matter the quantity) without the proper license to do so.

Comment

I know you were just kidding xps about living on the edge but you raise an interesting concept. What if you did have an std and didn't want to get tested and treated for it. How many other lives would your irresponsibilty touch?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It's a very poor practice to take antibiotics unless prescribed by doctors. What can happen is the little bugs can develop resistance to the drugs if they are not completely wiped out and that is very bad for society in general. In fact that is happening today as many people aren't following the doctor's advice. You can see this as many forms of pathogens are becoming difficult to control such as tuberculosis. Listen to the advice you've rec'd here!

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

get tested every 6 months. its really not like they have to do very invasive things for the tests. draw a bit of blood and a basic cotton swab and you're pretty much done.
                The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                now: 7X5
                next: 8X6

Comment

They put a rough Q-tip on the end of a power drill and stick it up your urethra. They get both blood and swab test at the same time!

Comment

I'll get it done eventually, money's tighter than an asshole right now.

Any ideas on how much it costs to get tested? All my black friends keep telling me about these free places, but "free" and bloodwork usually ends with hepatitis... Or maybe it is a free process to begin with, who knows, hopefully one of ya'll can shed some light.

By the way I might start PE soon, anytime i did it in the past it was only for like a week... But I'm considering getting really serious about it cause my junks been getting short with me lately, hopefully it's just the cold weather. But I'll just be doing jp's 90 day, nothing this forums never seen before, so a log would probably be worthless. We will see

Comment

dude. free clinics are everywhere. seriously like every town has one. just because its a free medical clinic doesn't mean its unsanitary. they are still medical professionals.

Comment

Surely you don't have to pay to get tested?? what country do you live in? It was free when I got tested (in France)
                        My progress log

Comment

france has much better healthcare than america. if you go to your primary care doctor for an STD test, you will most likely pay for it, but there are free clinics and places like planned parenthood that offer affordable care.

Comment

Don't bother with the azithromycin. You need to take 500mg day one and then 4-5 days of 250mg for it to work properly. You need to get your bore punched...sorry, but it's the best move. You don't want to let anything linger down there...it can permanently damage your gear.

Comment

Originally posted by pagingdrbaddass View Post
                              Don't bother with the azithromycin. You need to take 500mg day one and then 4-5 days of 250mg for it to work properly. You need to get your bore punched...sorry, but it's the best move. You don't want to let anything linger down there...it can permanently damage your gear.
                              Sounds like I'll need a z-pack! haha nahhh, I'll be making the appointment soon, keep your fingers crossed for me

Comment

Working...
                              X