Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do taller men have longer penises on average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do taller men have longer penises on average?

I'm asking this question because I've been thinking how odd it would be for a really tall guy to have a 5-6 inch penis. Like, how many guys above 6 foot 2 are going to have 5.5 inch penises? Is the average penis length for a 6 foot 5 guy really just 5-6 inches? It just seems unlikely to me as it wouldn't be in proportion with the rest of their body.

My guess is that for guys in the 6'2"-6'6" height range, the average penis size is going to be longer, something like 6.5-7+ inches and anything below 6.5 inches for them could be considered 'small' whereas for a guy in the average height range 6.5 inches might be considered on the upper end of average.

These are just my thoughts and the sizes I'm guessing would be original lengths before any PE activity. What do you guys think, is it safe to say that taller man have longer average sizes?

Originally posted by Luuidx View Post
    I'm asking this question because I've been thinking how odd it would be for a really tall guy to have a 5-6 inch penis. Like, how many guys above 6 foot 2 are going to have 5.5 inch penises? Is the average penis length for a 6 foot 5 guy really just 5-6 inches? It just seems unlikely to me as it wouldn't be in proportion with the rest of their body.

My guess is that for guys in the 6'2"-6'6" height range, the average penis size is going to be longer, something like 6.5-7+ inches and anything below 6.5 inches for them could be considered 'small' whereas for a guy in the average height range 6.5 inches might be considered on the upper end of average.

These are just my thoughts and the sizes I'm guessing would be original lengths before any PE activity. What do you guys think, is it safe to say that taller man have longer average sizes?

Funny you should ask. I'm 6' 6". Back in 06', I was 6.5" x 4.5". I'm not thick at all and was slightly above average in length. Since then, I've shrunk 0.5" from both, which I just very recently and disappointingly found out. I just started PE tonight to at least regain what I naturally had. I don't konw why I lost what I had? It's very odd, but then again, I am a medical mystery to doctors themselves. LOL!
    "Take back control of the unnecessary decision made on your behalf: Restore Your Foreskin!"

Comment

PS: I don't know if testosterone affects penis size after the fact, but my body had been bordering hypotestosteronemia between '07 and '10. I'm fine now.
      "Take back control of the unnecessary decision made on your behalf: Restore Your Foreskin!"

Comment

The only place I have seen a correlation of this is the " definitive penis size survey" . I can't speak for the accuracy and all their figures are self reported. I'm open minded enough to realize that it is within the realm of posibility that there may be some correlation but I know I'm in the minority here on this topic as well as racial differences which I strongly believe do exist.
        ColtAR-15
        Last edited by ColtAR-15; 02-07-2012, 07:21 AM.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Scientifically it has been proven not the case that height has any correlation on penis size (specially length). The sucky part that really blows is the average penis (5.5-6.5 in length) looks shorter on taller guys even though in reality that is not the case at all. Perception is a bitch at time. (Excuse the language please).
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
            Perception is a bitch at time. (Excuse the language please).
            And the worst is hip/waist ratio
            Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
            Current stats

Comment

Oh yeah, especially if you have a wide waist but average girth making your shlong look thin. Damn, I am glad I am kind of thin and not hefty with the height. My shit looks thick other wise I don't know what to think.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I agree.....perception is a freaking whore!! That's my case!! <places gun to head> LOL!!

Comment

I am 6'5", about 210 lbs. I think that a tall person's penis is not perceived differently than a shorter guy's. Yea we have longer arms, legs, etc., but your unit is different. While my 7" is larger than most, it obviously isn't hugely so, yet it looks just fine on me!! I think that when someone looks at your unit that is all they are looking at, not in comparison to your whole body. On the other hand, regardless of how tall you are, the more girth you have the shorter it looks. I think that two guys, one tall and one short, whose penises have the exact same dimensions will look the same.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

This is so true, im 6'2" around 235lbs and pretty muscular with big thighs etc. Used to be a heavy weightlifter so the perception factor is huge. Im 6x5.4 flaccid and still looks on smaller side in mirror, if only I was 160lbs!

Comment

I am 6' with very wide hips and 34'' waist, starting stats were 5' el and 6'bpel

Looked like a needle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Krugen View Post
                        This is so true, im 6'2" around 235lbs and pretty muscular with big thighs etc. Used to be a heavy weightlifter so the perception factor is huge. Im 6x5.4 flaccid and still looks on smaller side in mirror, if only I was 160lbs!
                        We are similar size,I am perhaps a fraction smaller,but I percive myself as looking pretty good and so does my partner. So I think self perception might be an issue.

Comment

I am 6'7
                          Old Stats:
                          12-17-11

BPEL: 5.9
                          EG: 4.5

Current stats:
                          26/1/12.

BPEL: 6.1
                          EG: 5.1

Long term goal:

BPEL: 7'
                          EG: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            We are similar size,I am perhaps a fraction smaller,but I percive myself as looking pretty good and so does my partner. So I think self perception might be an issue.
                            Ya know your probably right, id agree with that, but then again that's why im here, I want more size for me. Girth not so much but length? Absolutely, my personal perception thinks I need 1-1.5 inches length, girth I've always been happy with.

Comment

6'5 check my stats.
                              July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                              bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                              meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X