Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow that was amazing

Hi guys

I had a real good experience with my girlfriend yesterday.

I went down to see her and we got a bit horny so decided to take it to the bedroom .

We began with foreplay and heavy petting and i couldnt help but notice that when she was jerking me off that her hand didnt wrap round my shaft as much as it used to , you know its as if it was fatter , ive only gained about .2 of an inch in girth so god knows what was going on , dont get me wrong she still had a good grip on the shaft but her thumb and forefinger didnt quite touch like they used to.
    If only she would notice i thought to myself , i wanted her to feel the difference , anyway we decided to take it a bit further and have sex , she lives with her auntie and she was down stairs by the way so we couldnt make too much noise.

I positioned her on her back and gently eased my shaft in inch by inch , her face was exstatic we had sex for a good 45 mins and she had about three orgasms followed by at the end what could only be described as a violent orgasm as if she was possesed by the devil , she was writhing everywhere and moaned the house down , this made me shoot my load , wait she said ,what i replied , dont move she said im still coming ,wow this went on for about two mins , i thought her head was gunna pop off it went that red , when it finally stopped she was trembling and couldnt stand up.

Wow she said thats never happened before , it just felt so different she explained , dont get me wrong i always make her orgasm but not like that , could this be the pe at work , i never used to be able to last 45 mins in the sack , it wasnt even a struggle either ,i never stopped once.

Then she wouldnt stop kissing and cuddling me , i had to go though , i needed to get the bus home , when i got home she wouldnt stop texting me about how amazing i was , and how much she loved me , by the way her auntie heard everything she told me , im not bloody suprised , i thought i was gunna have to call for an exorcism to be made ha ha .

Cheers pe gym and for all you guys who have helped me on my quest for bieng a sex god , roll on tonight .

Haha fantastic! What a great story

Well done sir for making her head pop off. It's experiences like this that make all the hard PE work worthwhile! It's probably not just the increased size that you have, but the confidence that you've gained from having a harder unit that can last longer.

Sounds as if she was walking like a cowboy afterwards lol
    Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

I would have to agree with ReetB, your confidence level was most likely at an all time high plus you ability to last longer without stopping is a big factor for women. You see now why most of us have stuck by our PE plans and will probably make it a part of our lifestyle for a very long time. Good to see that you are living the dream.

Comment

Congratulations, dazz81. There's nothing quite like the feeling of pleasing the one your with on such an extreme level.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us. There's nothing like those "off the wall" orgasms to make you feel good about yourself. I'm sure she'll be back for more. Whoohooo!!

Comment

Working...
          X