Warmup question - I need constant HEAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmup question - I need constant HEAT

I bought a heating pad recently... a Sunbeam for $20 a WalMart. It's nice but for some reason it just does not put out enough heat for me. Since I have been back to my rice sock. I'd like to use the heating pad though because recently I have been warming up between sets of stretches and before jelqing. This is 10x easier if I didn't have to keep going to the microwave every 5 minutes and drawing the attention of those around me. Anybody have any suggestions for a heating pad that actually gets HOT? I love my rice sock (I make it pretty damn hot) but the heat doesn't last for me to use in between. Any suggestions guys? Or perhaps another heating source that could stay hot for at least 30 minutes? Thanks.
    ParkSpinner
    Last edited by ParkSpinner; 02-25-2009, 07:06 PM.
    Starting Stats (January 12, 2009) - BPEL 6.00" x 4.00" EG

Current Stats (February 25, 2009)- BPEL 6.15" x 4.00" EG

Short-Term Goal (April 12, 2010)- BPEL 6.25" x 4.25" EG

I've never tried re-heating throughout my routine, but I cannot see why it would be anything but a good thing to do. Maybe I'll try it.

As far as your question - I really have no idea. My microwave is 2 feet from me in my dorm, so it's not difficult for me to pop the sock in it...

Hopefully someone can answer your question though...
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

From the description of your needs I'd say an IR-lamp would be ideal for you. When doing girth sessions I use my lamp throughout the entire session, thus applying constant heat, and it gives a real thorough warmup as well with deep heating.
      05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
      08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
      02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

I have heard that flax-seed holds heat much longer that rice. You might want to give it a try.
        I am going to replace my rice sock with it and see what happens.
        May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

I'm with Parkspinner. Is there any other ways others warm-up. I mostly do my exercises in the morning before everyone is awake. And I don't like to use the microwave or run the water to long, because it can wake everyone up. Anyone have any cleaver ideas for warming-up

Comment

I don't know if you would call this clever or not...but first thing in the morning under the covers is GREAT!--if you're alone of course. Your dick is flushed flaccid, at the least, even if your haven't struck a solid woody. If you're coming out of REM sleep, your dick will be ready for action, for sure. The warmth of the bed covers does it for me. I've had some tremendous workouts in this position and location--great for edging too.

Comment

Working...
            X