Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual heath question

I just had sex with a virgin.

She left white crusty residue on me after the sex.

When I asked her about it, she got quiet... and then she got upset. She still hasn't approached the subject.

I googled it and couldn't find any sort of answer. Has this happened to anyone? Do you know what this could be? Is it normal?
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Are you sure she was a virgin?
    Hope = "Hoffnung" und es bleibt bei mir.

Comment

If she's really a virgin she's probably quiet because she's embarassed and doesn't know what it is.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

It sounds like it was a combination of your sperm and/or her juices that dried into white crusty residue.

P.S. Nice job traumatizing the poor girl by making a big deal out of something that can be washed off, unlike her virginity which probably deserved a little more respect than what you showed her.
        11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")
        2/18/2012: BPEL: 6.375", MEG: 4.875"
        5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")
        7/3/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5 3/16"

Comment

Originally posted by jd10021 View Post
          It sounds like it was a combination of your sperm and/or her juices that dried into white crusty residue.

P.S. Nice job traumatizing the poor girl by making a big deal out of something that can be washed off, unlike her virginity which probably deserved a little more respect than what you showed her.
          Yea I agree, poor girl. You should make sure and let her know that she's fine and tell her not to worry about it and make sure she's ok, losing virginity is a big deal for a girl.
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

sounds like she's a slut and uses the virgin line to fuck more guys....Probs a bunch of dried up sperm ha ;p
            March 2012
            BPEL-7.1"
            MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

This often occurs in response to spermicides and certain types of lubes because some women have a sensitivity to it... I suggest using a pH balanced water-based lube (my personal favourite is H2O). My girlfriend got this all the time when we used normal lube brands, and after switching over, it hasn't occurred once. Her wetness is back to normal consistency.

EDIT: PS, she is probably a confused virgin. Let her know about this and it will be a good thing for her to know down the road. Some lubes even started to 'burn' my girl and became incredibly painful. H2O fixed all that.
              CaptainJohnson
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 03-09-2012, 11:30 PM.
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Orrrrr she knew she was gonna get with some hot guy for her first time and searched online for help. Best answer- "filling your Vagina with Icing sugar will drive him wild"
                March 2012
                BPEL-7.1"
                MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
                  Orrrrr she knew she was gonna get with some hot guy for her first time and searched online for help. Best answer- "filling your Vagina with Icing sugar will drive him wild"
                  Makes oral like a trip to a donut shop. :P

Comment

OK...here is my best shot at a real answer. Maybe being a virgin she doesn't clean up so well down there and was some dried up smegma? maybe we should post this in a Womans perspective?!
                    March 2012
                    BPEL-7.1"
                    MEG-5"

Comment

I just checked Toadstools Stats....changing answer to Vaginal tears
                      March 2012
                      BPEL-7.1"
                      MEG-5"

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
                        OK...here is my best shot at a real answer. Maybe being a virgin she doesn't clean up so well down there and was some dried up smegma? maybe we should post this in a Womans perspective?!
                        Good point. This is also a possibility. Some women produce higher amounts of smegma than others. While the vagina is primarily self-cleaning, smegma does develop under the clitoral hood, and many women are clueless to this.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, to clean this, she should only use the warm water that is present in the bath, on the outside part of her junk: the vulva. No soap or any substance should be used.
                        CaptainJohnson
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 03-10-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

I think the OP is still scrubbing his junk Ha
                          March 2012
                          BPEL-7.1"
                          MEG-5"

Comment

No class man, its just pussy juices, some girls have this stuff. And to the people thinking its hood smegma or something, this stuff can come from inside the vagina. I have had sex with the cleanest pussy you have ever seen and there is some white stuff that came onto my shaft.
                            SuperDude
                            Last edited by SuperDude; 03-10-2012, 02:03 AM.
                            July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                            bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                            meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

he said it was dry and crusty? no? that's not normal
                              March 2012
                              BPEL-7.1"
                              MEG-5"

Comment

Working...
                              X