If Men had Vaginas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Men had Vaginas

Man, what a weekend! I had an opportunity to come out to Las Vegas with some buds for Daytona 500, and I took it. We checked in on Saturday at the Bellagio, with all intention on raising some hell. My friend has a high profile job which allows him to afford the sweeter things in life, including limo pick up service at the airport, VIP access to some of the most premiere clubs, fine dining, Vip access to Daytona 500 and the most amazing suite suited to house all 4 of us hooligans. I wont go in to detail of the previous night but, fuck, I now know why there was five flipping bathrooms in are room... one for Bill to shit the night away, Rick spewing his guts out in the next, John fucking what I think was a tranny in the other, Chad to do all of the above..at the same time and the last one as a sanctuary to pray to god to make the spins go away.

We had a rough night to say the least and we ended going to bed around 6am then waking up 2 hours later to get ready for the race. After a couple of beers, we were able to liven back up and do it again. By the end we were exhausted and needed to get back and catch up on some much needed sleep.

During my nap I had the most bizarre dream and it got me thinking.. that I think of some fucked up shit. No, but I had a dream that I was fooling around with this extremely hot women, she was nibbling on my ear and whispered " I want to see what your working with," I had a grin on my face and dropped my shorts with no hesitation. There she stands starring at my package with her hands clasped against her mouth, "You like what you see?," I exclaimed. Only to have her running out the door screaming. I didn't think I was that big but....Just then, I look down and I see the most disgusting meat flaps hanging off of my apparent vagina! The next thing I remember was waking up in a sweat and my heart pounding hard. The first thing I did was what any male would do, check my junk. Thank holy hindu floaty guy, I still had my glorious member. So, that got me thinking, what would the world be like if the roles were reversed and us guys had pussies and the gals had penises? What would we be doing with ourselves and what the hell would they being doing with their meat logs?

Here are some examples of what it might be like:

1. Men might try to make recreational sports shooting shit out of their pussies
    2. Women would play dress up with their new found cocks, maybe even add some lipstick on the tip
    3. Men would still find a way to piss all over the seat.
    4. You would here women constantly say " Do these jeans make my cock look fat?"
    5. Men would definitely take advantage of getting every multiple orgasm out possible in one sitting, might even be in the room for weeks
    6. There would be no more children, cause god knows a man isn't strong enough to deal with labor...

Damn, I can think of a million of em'. How bout you guys give it a try and see what we can come up with

Women would be fapping 24/7.

Men would keep trying to fit new shit into your junk... anything that would fit.

Btw, story was an entertaining read. A bit scary, god knows I'd check my junk too after a dream like that, but deffinitely funny. Thanks for the story
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Women would be fapping 24/7.

Men would keep trying to fit new shit into your junk... anything that would fit.

Btw, story was an entertaining read. A bit scary, god knows I'd check my junk too after a dream like that, but deffinitely funny. Thanks for the story
      Yeah, I would have to agree. I just might find myself trying to hoard a six pack in my vagina when I go to a concert or sporting event. Like some kinda sick squirrel

Comment

I am pretty sure if that were the case and that did happen where everyone's genitalia was reversed I would have to imagine nothing happening for about a month as everyone is fapping or sexing it up nonstop.

Comment

Heh, imagine what urinal talk would be like. "How's it hanging today sweetie?"
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Thanks for chimming in guys. I think the next thing I would do is pray to god to grow a sweet pair of tits to go with my meat wallet.

Comment

So Rick, which one would you rather have: the vagina or tits?

I think it would be cool to have a dick for a day. Just to be able to experience what you guys feel, pee standing up, lol. It's definitely an amazing experience on the female's end...You might not even want your dick back
              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
              If you want love, give love.
              If you want honesty, give honesty.
              If you want respect, give respect.
              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Dick for a day! Sounds like a new game show.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'd try out a vagina for a day, seeing how it seems more fun than a dick at times Guys don't scream and moan for one hour straight while masturbating or sex, and we can't have 10 25 second long orgasms either, it must feel so much better for a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                    So Rick, which one would you rather have: the vagina or tits?

I think it would be cool to have a dick for a day. Just to be able to experience what you guys feel, pee standing up, lol. It's definitely an amazing experience on the female's end...You might not even want your dick back
                    Hmmmm, you raise a good question. Tits or Vag?....You know, you girls are lucky because you have an advantage in both departments. You and I both know guys are suckers for tits and women use them to their advantage to get what they want like its some jedi mind tit trick. So maybe it would be nice to be able to sway someone from a sway of my beautiful bouncing breasts

As far as vagina goes, we wouldn't have to worry about the embarrassment from not getting hard. We could fake being horny by slapping some lube in there if we are not in the mood, give a moan for good measure then watch the football game.
                    rickthedick
                    Last edited by rickthedick; 03-12-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

"Oh... so it turns out size really doesn't matter"
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Dick for a day! Sounds like a new game show.
                        The laugh out load game show were ordinary girls get to have a dick for a day. Watch as hilarity ensues as they try to manage ordinary tasks with big floppy wieners, your local news is up next...

I don't know about you but I would stay tuned for that

Comment

Dare I mention BJ's and swallowing ?
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                            Dare I mention BJ's and swallowing ?
                            Didn't think of that... I suppose we would be getting a "taste" of our own medicine now wouldn't we?

Comment

Haha, this thread makes me unjustifiably uncomfortable...

You couldn't even be a lesbian! Unless you could find a really gorgeous tranny...

The whole scenario makes me head hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X