"Naked and Jerkin' It In San Diego"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Naked and Jerkin' It In San Diego"

So, I saw the new episode of Southpark last night "Butterballs". Butters is being "bullied" at school...so everyone thinks. Come to find out, he's actually being bullied by his grandmother who has a psycho-alter-ego. The school is forced into calling in an anti-bullying activist guy who encourages the children to make an anti-bullying video. Stan is in charge of making the video with Butters being the main 'star'. Of course, in the Southpark tradition the video goes "viral" and garners massive attention. At some point during the episode Stan is warned by Kyle "careful you don't wanna end up naked and jackin' it in San Diego". I heard this and was like "WTF??". I thought it was just one of those things the creators of Southpark made up for this episode. Then, I decided to Google "naked and jacking it in San Diego". Come to find out, LOL....the co-creator of the now infamous "Kony 2012" video was recently arrested for doing just that. He was apparently "stressed out from all the recent fame and publicity from his videos' attention and under the influence of 'something' ". Vandalizing cars and streaking through the streets while also masturbating. Now that, is multi-tasking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AomEfoSIlZs
    malehanger
    Banned
    Last edited by malehanger; 04-12-2012, 09:00 AM.

Way to be behind in the news!

http://s19.postimage.org/rurc5o8hb/8590.jpg

"Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Holy crap, over 1,000 views since this morning??? Pervs!

Comment

over 4000 now ... And out of all those views, only one guy repped me.
        Thanks. You know who you are.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I agree though that the butterballs reference was a bit unclear... hilarious, but unclear. It took me until about the third time to realize what they were talking about, and every time Cartman said, "What is he talking about?" I was wracking my brain for an answer.
          "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
          "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Working...
          X