Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many is too may Kegels? Can I injure myself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many is too may Kegels? Can I injure myself?

Yesterday I did 1000 kegels doing sets of 50 throughout the day and to day Iv done 800 kegels also doing sets of 50 throughout the day. Iv noticed my taints alittle sore and has a hot sensation like when you weight lift.Have I permanently injured my self or something? I know im an idiot for doing so many but I figured no one could notice me doing them so I did.Will I heal. Iv noticed i have to pee alot more and #2. Advice is most welcome please.My body has always been pretty tough so im not panicing but someone around here obviously knows kegel excersises more than I. TYVM for reading.
    I will defy the Irish Curse!

Originally posted by Irish&Growing View Post
    Yesterday I did 1000 kegels doing sets of 50 throughout the day and to day Iv done 800 kegels also doing sets of 50 throughout the day. Iv noticed my taints alittle sore and has a hot sensation like when you weight lift.Have I permanently injured my self or something? I know im an idiot for doing so many but I figured no one could notice me doing them so I did.Will I heal. Iv noticed i have to pee alot more and #2. Advice is most welcome please.My body has always been pretty tough so im not panicing but someone around here obviously knows kegel excersises more than I. TYVM for reading.
    Way to many just do 20-50 per day every other day. Slowly build up to say 50 every other day. You can wear out your BC muscle. Oh so you go the gym do you take your magnesium, Calcium zinc daily? These mineral are especially useful in controlling muscle soreness after a hard work out. They should help your taint and relax your sore BC muscle. Take a few weeks off of kegaling I think you will come out of this smelliing like a rose.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

TYVM Kingpole i was just a little concerned feels like I got a heating pad where my PC muscle should be.Thanks for the advice I will step it down a notch or two.

Peace

Comment

Yeah you can ware those muscles out quickly.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

But what dosent kill it will make it stronger. I hope when it heals up it dont turn into a fuckin bicep of somethin

Comment

Originally posted by Irish&Growing View Post
            But what dosent kill it will make it stronger. I hope when it heals up it dont turn into a fuckin bicep of somethin
            It may at that.

Comment

Maybe I already had a pretty toned Pelvic Floor or something because last night I had an erection that was harder than Iv ever had in my life.Maybe for me 300 kegels a day is okey.I thought I wore out my BC muscle but that erection I think might have proved otherwise.

Please NOTE:Everyone who reads this please dont try to do as many Kegel excersises in one day as I did and if your as stupid as I was to try you'll probably end up feeling the same unpleasent efffects as I did.Like I said,I must of had a pretty resilient Pelvic Floor before I started and didnt realize it,you may not bounce back as quick as I did.You dont want yer taint as sore and "hot" as mine ended up being.Just giving the readers fair warning.Kegels are supposed to have positive outcomes,dont over do it...I was a moron.

Comment

Working...
              X