Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warming up (Heating the penis),is it okey to do every day???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming up (Heating the penis),is it okey to do every day???

Hi,Iv been hot wrapping every day,even on my healing days.Could this do any damage at all? Anyone out there with some insight I would realy like to know.
    I will defy the Irish Curse!

I think it could only be beneficial.

Comment

In what way do ya think?

Comment

Heat is supposed to help circulation and therefore healing/growth, so I figure it'll be good for your gains to use a heat wrap daily. It won't have any negative consequences anyway.

Comment

Its strange how elastic and floppy my dick gets after hot wrapping for 10 to 15 minutes.Feels like I got Stretch Armstrong's arm hangin between my legs,lol

Comment

Heating up periodically throughout the day can help you recover faster. It can also help heal injuries (if you ever get injured).
            Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
            and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Well been jelqing for 2 weeks and not even a bruise thank God.Iv been bretty fortunate so far.

Comment

Heating up the tool is probably the holy grail of PE. Who knows that that may ignite newb like gains in old fart vets like me.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  Heating up the tool is probably the holy grail of PE. Who knows that that may ignite newb like gains in old fart vets like me.
                  Warming up is definitely key to PE.
                  Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                  and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I also do my warm up every day. It feels good, and I have not seen a negative PI yet.
                    ~Peace

Start date: March 05, 2009
                    Beginning stats: BPEL= 6.0" EG= 5.5"
                    Current stats: BPEL=6 1/2" EG= 6":)
                    Goals: BPEL= 7" EG= 6"
                    Even better EQ and more visible gains in flaccid length

Comment

I'm heating it up as much as I can to get rid of a hard flaccid that won't go away. It feels great warming it up as well.

I hear that the fingers and the penis are the first parts of the body to stop getting blood flow when you're starting to get hypothermia. So while we may have priority for our cocks, the body does not!
                      Starting/Current
                      BPEL 7" 1/8
                      EG 6"

Goal
                      more girth!

Comment

I use a heating pad to warmup.I test and finetune the temp till it feels like the temp of a pussy then I hot wrap.I figured it whould be the safest way.I have burnt my dick useing the wet facecloth method.It feels alot cooler when ya touch the facecloth with your hands but once you wrap it around your cock...HOLY SHIT.

Comment

Active Recovery

I'm about to give this a try, I think it is a potentially beneficial area to be looking into. The idea of being able to actively recover would allow one to more zealously follow there PE goals in a safer manner. Is the jury out on weather warming up for no reason will assist in recovery though? I'd like to see some more comments from some experienced guys as I think if we could encourage people who are zealous to just try and recover quicker, as opposed to overtrain, we'd see less injuries and many more gains. If anyone has any experience with this, or any other form of active recovery: I'd love to hear it. Sorry to seem if I'm threadjacking Irish's question but I figured I'd post here instead of starting a new thread as I had a similar question.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikFury View Post
                            I'm heating it up as much as I can to get rid of a hard flaccid that won't go away. It feels great warming it up as well.

I hear that the fingers and the penis are the first parts of the body to stop getting blood flow when you're starting to get hypothermia. So while we may have priority for our cocks, the body does not!

Actually the penis (being one of the lesser used extremities) is one of the first to be cutoff. Keep Heating up with moist wraps, or try soaking in a hot tub and give your other muscles a nice heating session as well.
                            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by MoreGains View Post
                              I'm about to give this a try, I think it is a potentially beneficial area to be looking into. The idea of being able to actively recover would allow one to more zealously follow there PE goals in a safer manner. Is the jury out on weather warming up for no reason will assist in recovery though? I'd like to see some more comments from some experienced guys as I think if we could encourage people who are zealous to just try and recover quicker, as opposed to overtrain, we'd see less injuries and many more gains. If anyone has any experience with this, or any other form of active recovery: I'd love to hear it. Sorry to seem if I'm threadjacking Irish's question but I figured I'd post here instead of starting a new thread as I had a similar question.

Most professional athletes heat up every single day, sometimes multiple times, obviously to relax and regenerate muscles faster. Heating it up has many benefits with little or no bad side effects...........................

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...eating-up.html
                              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
                              X