Is It Okey To Miss A Jelqing Session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Okey To Miss A Jelqing Session?

A faulty Cigarette lighter blew up in my face today and burned off all my eyelashes,my eybrow and alittle bit of my hair and the flesh around my eye on one side of my face.Needless to say Im in too much pain to PE today.If I miss a session or two will this be detrimental to my gains?I know one thing is way more important than the other but I loath being set back.A couple of days wont hurt my progress will it?
    I will defy the Irish Curse!

No, it may even be beneficial.

Comment

Cool fuckin beans,Thx man.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish&Growing View Post
        A faulty Cigarette lighter blew up in my face today and burned off all my eyelashes,my eybrow and alittle bit of my hair and the flesh around my eye on one side of my face.Needless to say Im in too much pain to PE today.If I miss a session or two will this be detrimental to my gains?I know one thing is way more important than the other but I loath being set back.A couple of days wont hurt my progress will it?
        Sorry to hear about that Irish. Missing a few days is okay and like Keido said possibly beneficial. Just don't miss too much. Hope you feel better man. Burns suck.
        "Why pay for what you can get free"
        How PE Works
        (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
        (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
        (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
        "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
        PE90X Routine

Comment

Burns do suck.Thx you.

Comment

Ay, my brother, you are Irish aren't ya? We Irish have this thing about us, we do. Good luck to ya lad. The wind has a way of turnin around.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Well Irish I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but since everyone else here is a tad concerned about your reaction to the truth (and perhaps leaving PE altogether), I'm gonna break it to you since the ethical man within me sees it unfair that yo go on without the truth. The reality of missing a couple of sessions while you're still a newbie, is that for every session skipped, you'll need to work consistently for a good 3 weeks in order to counteract the losses from skipping one single session at such a crucial period. Just relax and know that once you catch up (say in about 1.5 to 2 months after you start back up), you'll be on your way to a bigger, stronger, healthier penis once again.

Comment

Hey Irish, ignore this guy from New Yawk. He just likes to fuck with the Irish and is just pullin your fookin leg.
                Like Keido said. A couple of days off might be just what you need.

W.M.P. I am going to send Sargent O'Malley over to your place to teach you to leave the young, impressionable Irash lads alone. *Snicker*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  W.M.P. I am going to send Sargent O'Malley over to your place to teach you to leave the young, impressionable Irash lads alone. *Snicker*
                  Sargeant O'Malley? Pffft! Every time he comes by he can't find his way out of the dialysis machine I got connected to the 55-gallon can of Irish Stout I keep in my basement.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                    Sargeant O'Malley? Pffft! Every time he comes by he can't find his way out of the dialysis machine I got connected to the 55-gallon can of Irish Stout I keep in my basement.
                    YUMMMMM!!!
                    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Working...
                    X