Flaccid Bend messed my member up I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Bend messed my member up I think

I did some Flaccid bends and Iv been having problems getting it up for some reason.Do ya think I broke something,lol.
    I will defy the Irish Curse!

Take time off until your erections become 100% again. I found I injured myself pretty easily with bends too, so I tend to steer clear of them.

Comment

I've been bending since I started PE. I've gained just fine. They've always been a part of my routine. Dont bend too hard.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Irish&Growing View Post
        I did some Flaccid bends and Iv been having problems getting it up for some reason.Do ya think I broke something,lol.
        Irish, from Connecticut, eh?

Anyway, according to the advanced guide you don't want to begin Flaccid bends until you have PEed for a month. From you log, you started 3/18/09 right. I don't think your penis is conditioned for that. Stick to what you have been doing before. I didn't expect that picture. Kinda jumped out at me. Haha.

How do people take pictures like that! Your dick looks healthy in that picture.

Also, from your other stories and adventures, the psyche effects or affects (I've always had issues with that word) EQ. Could be true for me as well. Haha.

Hope this helps ya out,

-fig

EDIT: I think the reason why they recommend waiting a month is because with advanced exercises like that, there is more of a chance to injure yourself. So they just want to be sure your intensity isn't too intense.
        Larger
        Last edited by Larger; 04-02-2009, 02:19 AM. Reason: look at the EDIT:
        "Why pay for what you can get free"
        How PE Works
        (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
        (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
        (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
        "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
        PE90X Routine

Comment

Thx Fellas
          I will defy the Irish Curse!

Comment

I&G: Check out the PIs article. You most likely overtrained (a common problem PEers tend to have, especially in the beginning).
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X