Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 things.

Besides your dick.
    What other qualities do have to offer to the world? Things that you like about yourself? What makes you worth it?
    ~ If.....
    ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
    ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

I have 7.5" of things to offer! YEAA WOOO... oh wait.

My penis is so big that it blocked the first line.
    sorry, wrong thread.

um let's see. Five things I have to offer the world. Well, people in China wouldn't feel it if I left. But I talk to my gramma about her life and play cards with her.
    I helped this one lady off the bus who was having a real hard time.
    I helped some guy getting his ass whooped by 3 guys.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm a helpful, caring, considerate guy

I try to set a good example for people around me. I take on a healthy lifestyle, through diet and exercise, through social living and spirituality. I share my knowledge with anyone who cares to ask. I'm constantly seeking to improve myself in various ways like, learning to write comedy, playing music, drawing portraits, learning magic and card tricks

I donate my time to this website and answer questions, greet people. I also want to volunteer with the mentally handicapped one day. I don't know why, but I just feel like they can help me learn how to be a more patient, more socially in-tune person.

I'm positive. I look for the good things everywhere. I say the good things I see and it makes people around me smile and feel better.

Hm. What's number 5? ummm... I'm running out of how things to say about me benefitting the world.
    OH, i'm cute. People like looking at me. At least, that's what the drunk people at my bar tell me.
    Toadstool
    Last edited by Toadstool; 06-16-2012, 03:03 AM.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I am guessing smart ass is one of those things.

Edit. this was posted before Toadstool came back and edited his post with a list.
      TTBB
      Last edited by TTBB; 06-16-2012, 07:55 PM.
      ~ If.....
      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

hahaha yea. I graduated from dumbass a couple of years ago

Comment

I ponder this question whenever I meet a cute girl who I find attractive; except replace "besides your dick", with "besides having good looks".

Excuse the conciseness of this post, I'm on my DROID.

1. Like Toadstool, I am constantly trying to improve myself, be it physically, socially, or mentally. I find if someone takes joy in crafting themselves, that person will be beneficial to someone or society in some form.

2. I put on a good show to an audience when it comes to the sport of springboard diving; I'm not that bad at it, if I do say so myself.

3. I offer honest companionship to people. I try to remain as honest and straightforward as I can, and I'm willingly to put in effort in the friendship, even if it doesn't directly benefit me. I do have a breaking point however.

4. I enjoy writing stories of various genres, the people who enjoy my stories would be left out if I just stopped. Which I have at the moment, lost inspiration, so I'm becoming more of a well read individual; which will more or less effect my writings, and conversational speech for that matter, for the better.

5. I'm nice to look at, for the ladies, and the men :]
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I LOVE life. I have a deep, infectious laugh. I'm a good listener. I'm a political junkie.
            I'm a writer--working on my 7th book. I"ll talk your head off even if you want to be left
            alone--it can be annoying at times. I LOVE to dance.

Comment

Wow. No offense all but what part about "beside penis size" is not clear.

What do I have to offer to the world?
              Good question because if I had the finances I would give more. I have gave away so much in my life because material things are really not that important to me and I have had times in my life where finances where not really an issue but gave a lot away never really expecting back in return. I am not selfish, people are important no matter how they are. I believe we are a product of our environment to an extent, so treat others as one would like to be treated applies greatly. If one disrespect me and I return that favor, really, what I am doing is saying, "It okay to disrespect me because I do it now too.". Everyone is important.

I used to work at an apartment complex for security (plain cloth) and would greet everyone saying "Hello, etc..." even to those with no so great attitudes. I found out after a while even those with the "not so great attitudes" would start to say hello back and after a while even start to hold a conversation with me. Simple cause and effect. But really everything is cause and effect. Kindness even to your enemies goes a long way and can change lives.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I'm intelligent. I like to help others. I truly appreciate other people for their human qualities/I don't judge. I love my family. I have a good sense of humor. Hey, what about you Ms. OP??

Comment

1. my aspirations of a profession involve building awarness of proper nutrition, and increasing the scientific knowledge base on nutrition. which to me is the ultimate form of primary care. a proper diet and a sound mental state are the pillars of a successful human. in this sense i feel that my accomplishments related to me work will actively affect tons of people in a positive light. that my job is actually changing the world for the better.

2. goals and work ethic. My work ethic defines part my character and i feel it brings those around me to a higher level. those around me know im reaching for the stars and i see it influencing my friends and family. my girlfriend nearly quit school before she met me. now shes only 20 years old and already starting a grad program on psycho sexuality. i have many goals and every intention of realizing them, from my profession to my hobbies, such as traveling to at least 2-3 countries a year before i die

3. my personality. Im god damn strange and extremely open about it. i flaunt the fact that im atypical and that i have zero interest in conformation. everyone i met has no problem being who they really are, and saying what they really say, because i would stand for nothing less. to add on this, while i take my goals seriously, i plan to forever be a child in my heart. i struggle to act serious at the times i should and often help people realize "man shit could be alot worse right now". i think it might be to counter balance my drive. lastly on this note, my upbringing. i grew up lower middle class but went to a private school (my parents went broke doing this for me) but at the same time i worked in a pizzaria in a downtown city (buffalo). i have a wonderful perspective of how both the lower class and upper class see the world.

4. i believe you can attain anything you want in life if you want it bad enough. i was once a near high school drop out, drug addicted and morbidly obese. now i am in wonderful shape, living cleanly, nearing completion of my grad work, and hopefully going to find a job and immediately start work toward my doctorate. i took the long road from the bottom up toward the top, and i know that we are capable of anything we want bad enough

5. family values. my family is my first. my brothers will always be my best friends, and our unity gives us a sense of ease knowing that we are never in on this alone. i take comfort in knowing i have people to fall back on when i need to. people to support me and be supported by me.

from the amount i just wrote right there, i might say my ego needs to get put in check just a tad

Comment

3 - I have a very serious demeanor... But have a "shock value" sense of Humor, which tends to surprise people who don't know me.

2 - I will always step up to the plate when someone needs Me.

5 - I Like Words that aren't typically used anymore. I retain as much as I can from any Literature I read, and use them gratuitously.

4 - I am a Very good Cook.

1 - I believe in the power and values of a tight knit Family. I am the Leader within mine, and think of the impacts it could have before I do anything stupid. And I (possibly to others discomfort) Preach what I Practice.

P.S. My Penis insisted He wanted to write this post script note... I refused... So we agreed that I would write this note, acknowledging that he insisted on writing it.

Regards,
                    "whether you think you can, or you think you can't, either way you're right" --- Henry Ford

Start: 2/19/12
                    7 x 4 3/4 MEG

Current:
                    BPEL - 7 1/4"
                    MEG - 4 3/4"
                    BEG - 5 1/2"

Goal:
                    7 3/4 x 6
                    And a nice, meaty, "Oh My", flaccid Trouser Snake.

Comment

A bit of kindness, tossed in with some compassion, mixed with a bit of generosity, blended with a bit of humor, and topped off by the belief that there is good in all.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

^With a side of cookies

Comment

I'm hilarious, funny funny funny. I crack myself up daily.
                          I'm straight up. I'm the person who will tell you the truth when it’s needed (or when no one else will) and I have good judgement on how to deliver it.
                          I'm intuitive. To the point it scares people. The world also seems to brings things to me In a timely manner. Men seem to hate this about me…lol
                          I give good advice. Wise beyond what I have lived.
                          I'm very shy around new people and in unfamiliar settings, it catches those who are close to me off guard cuz they are use to me being the energy, the funny, the take control. I like that i am not a attention seeker in certain setting. I am a wallflower in a world of fame seekers.
                          TTBB
                          Last edited by TTBB; 06-16-2012, 08:35 PM.
                          ~ If.....
                          ~ Lust and Love

Comment

Working...
                          X