Girth Deduction/Hypothesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Deduction/Hypothesis

so i've been wondering how is it that so many women 'require' big cocks when most men are average. then i started to think, is it so much about size as opposed to WHEN they experience the size (yes i'm aware that the two statements don't necessarily follow LMAO)

EG;
    a virgin who has sex with a guy with 4.75 girth may learn to love it very much (after the initial pains etc.). let's say she gives the sex (vaginal aspect) a 8/10

she breaks up with first dude and gets with a guy with a 5.5 girth. she loves it (obviously) and gives sex 9.5/10

if she THEN gets back with the first guy, her pussy having being 'stretched' to new limits, won't be as tight/the 4.75 won't feel as good anymore (6/10)

are my deductions right? is it more about how many BIG DICKS she had had before rather than dicks in total?

so it's not so much that women 'require' bigger, they only do, if they have experienced bigger and pussy cannot feel anything much thinner. maybe us thinner guys are going about things wrong in terms of PE. maybe we should just be looking for virgins/women who haven't experienced much thicker ROFL (NB: i am in no way encouraging anything illegal)
    Current
    BPEL: 7.25
    NPBEL: 6.75

EG/MEG: 4.75
    BEG:5.0
    Glans: 4.25-4.625

"a virgin's bff, a size queen's worst enemy" - thn dck ngg

Thora is not really true what you are saying. Pussy will also adapt to a smaller size as it is not stashed any more. So you can feel not so tight but only at the beginning. That's what I read in the past and what women ware saying.

Comment

Women's size is genetic in the same way a man's size is. Some are wider/narrower or deeper/shallower right from the start.

In the moment, she may find that she likes the larger girth better, but it won't permanently stretch her out so that she can't be satisfied with anything else. Women pass babies through there - even a pretty thick penis is not going to make her loose.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I agree with OP. A virgin may enjoy a guy with 5 girth really well, but a guy with 5.5 girth may not be enough for a prostitute whos been around the block that has had some really huge ones.

Comment

We can't just base sexual satisfaction on size. Many average size guys are great in bed, because they're average. They do what has to be done to satisfy their woman. Conversely, some guys with big units feel that's enough to get them by.

And for the record, not all women like 6" girth. My wife would rather my unit be less in girth. And we've been together for damn near 20 years. Using that as an argument, what makes anyone think a woman of little experience in the bedroom, would want a 5.5" girth penis?
          Starting stats
          April 3, 2012
          BPEL - 6"
          EG - 6"

Comment

Oh this is amusing. If a girl goes with out sex for a while and then gets layed she will be as tight as she was in her younger years unless she is just a lazy out of shape type of person and that would cause poor muscle conditioning and then thats is not always going to happen either. If what you are asking about was the truth then every lady who had a baby would never be tight again.
            They really do tighten up, ask any guy who is large at girth and they will tell you that every time they and their lady go for a while with out sex it gets harder to get in there the first time back at it.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Oh this is amusing. If a girl goes with out sex for a while and then gets layed she will be as tight as she was in her younger years unless she is just a lazy out of shape type of person and that would cause poor muscle conditioning and then thats is not always going to happen either. If what you are asking about was the truth then every lady who had a baby would never be tight again.
              They really do tighten up, ask any guy who is large at girth and they will tell you that every time they and their lady go for a while with out sex it gets harder to get in there the first time back at it.
              Bingo! BigO
              Starting stats
              April 3, 2012
              BPEL - 6"
              EG - 6"

Comment

The vagina will go back to it's previous size. However, the smaller penis will not stretch it to the extent the larger one did during intercourse. The girl will now know the difference in feeling of being more stretched out and full during sex than before.

Is that the point you're trying to make OP?

Comment

Originally posted by dculo View Post
                  she breaks up with first dude and gets with a guy with a 5.5 girth. she loves it (obviously) and gives sex 9.5/10
                  Vaginas are like penises in that they're all a little different and bigger is not necessarily better. There's soooo much more that goes into sex that 3/4" of penis girth. On balance, I'd like to reach 5.5" versus my 4.75" starting point, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the one who notices and cares more than any woman.
                  11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")
                  2/18/2012: BPEL: 6.375", MEG: 4.875"
                  5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")
                  7/3/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5 3/16"

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
                    The vagina will go back to it's previous size. However, the smaller penis will not stretch it to the extent the larger one did during intercourse. The girl will now know the difference in feeling of being more stretched out and full during sex than before.

Is that the point you're trying to make OP?
                    ye pretty much. that's why so many women act as if they need a big penis (girth) to satisfy them. they been stretched and since they been stretched an average penis may no longer do the trick or be as pleasurable as it may have been if they had not experienced thicker.
                    Current
                    BPEL: 7.25
                    NPBEL: 6.75

EG/MEG: 4.75
                    BEG:5.0
                    Glans: 4.25-4.625

"a virgin's bff, a size queen's worst enemy" - thn dck ngg

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X