How do you make ejaculation easier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make ejaculation easier?

I have no issues with remaining hard, have a partner that I am attracted to, but being able to orgasm seems to get continually harder with age. It's not unusual for me not to orgasm. I would love to hear about real methods for decreasing sexual duration and increasing the chance for an orgasm.

Have you gone with the gal yet? Usually it becomes easier after the first time.
    Day 1: May 15, 2012

BPEL: 6.5 6.75 7.0 7.25 7.5 7.75 8.0 8.25 8.5
    EG: 4.5 4.75 5.0 5.25 5.5 5.75 6.0

Log

Comment

Haha, yes I have. I have mixed thoughts about why I don't orgasm as easily as most guys, but that's immaterial. What I'm interested in is how to increase sensitivity so that I can orgasm easier. Not sure if there's an answer here, but I'm willing to listen and experiment.

Comment

That's interesting... I had a similar issue with a particular lady when I was younger - I could literally not ejaculate with her... not once in a dozen or so attempts - but with a new girlfriend the problem went away quickly. I conclude it was a mental issue.

But for increased sensitivity? I was cut as a baby and naturally have less sensation. I am in the process of regrowing my foreskin so it covers the corona and most of my glans while flaccid. I am about 1/3 of the way there in less then 50 days. I've heard from people who have completed the process that it completely changes the way they experience intimacy.

I am not there yet so I cannot verify this as truth. Anyhow, good luck
        Day 1: May 15, 2012

BPEL: 6.5 6.75 7.0 7.25 7.5 7.75 8.0 8.25 8.5
        EG: 4.5 4.75 5.0 5.25 5.5 5.75 6.0

Log

Comment

Here's what worked for me: I let HER do all of the manipulation--she rubbed my underglans very very gently for a
          long time. She is not one to take my cock into her mouth or fellate me at all. But just by doing all the finger touching
          ever, ever, ever so gently, she got me to pop right away. In fact, she not only got me to POP right away. She gave
          me a minute long full-body orgasm, which absolutely blew my mind. I was roaring like a bull and jumping all over the
          doggoned bed. I probably woke the neighbors up.

Emotionally, I was giving up the need to control the sexual act, and surrendering TO HER.

Comment

I would say 110% what G4 said...

When I felt like It wasn't about her pleasure anymore and I let her pleasure me. like really I made my brain stop trying to keep my penis hard for her to enjoy herself, but really felt like "she really wants to please me." Not so much "She wants to please herself with my peen" but brought myself into the act, and let go of the desire to please her and just let her please me, that's when I shot it... I think it took at most 10-15 minutes. The shortest i've gone in... I can't even remember when.

I know for a fact, my delayed ejaculation was mental. May seem like your penis is desensitized, but you're just ignoring the feelings because you may be focused on something else.

Also, don't go in looking for your orgasm... momma always said "A watched pot never boils." Just get moving with her and feeling her insides rub your head and shaft. there's a lot of texture in there if you pay attention. Just get lost inside of her and it'll sneak up on you.
            somebodyelse
            Last edited by somebodyelse; 07-10-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Reducing the tightness of your grip while performing the various STAMINA exercises will help accomplish this. You can do a "reverse" Stop and Start (edging)- where you use a very light grip and go straight to ejaculation. This will lower your sensory threshold, and the goal is not to increase sensitivity as much as it is increasing "control".

Aside from the above, if you're ejaculating more frequently than usual then that will cause your refractory periods to be longer.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot69 View Post
                Haha, yes I have. I have mixed thoughts about why I don't orgasm as easily as most guys, but that's immaterial. What I'm interested in is how to increase sensitivity so that I can orgasm easier. Not sure if there's an answer here, but I'm willing to listen and experiment.
                grow a foreskin if you do not have one. you'll become a 5 pump champ.

Comment

Working...
                X