• 6 things women want

6 pack
    6 feet tall
    6 figures
    600 horsepower
    6 months since last relationship
    and 6 inches (at least!)

6 Things Women Want - YouTube

Women are just as cruel, superficial and exacting as any man. I'm tired of every skank - empowered or not; pretty or ugly - telling men what they need and what they deserve and how men should attain these things for them and then doubling down on how their personal appearance is out of bounds. Women should pursue interests and lives free of sexual judgement from men but judge men as expressions of sexual empowerment.

Men have to continually entertain egalitarian thoughts about the female species (all women are beautiful, deserving, smart, funny, etc.) and simultaneously celebrate female cuntification.

I'm done with caring about how women feel about themselves. If a woman is stupid then she is stupid. If she is a slut then she's a slut. If she's ugly then she's ugly.

6 things I want -
    1. A woman who isn't pushy and entitled. Her opinion and happiness are not the other's concern - they are hers.
    2. A woman who isn't fake. Real, thick, flowing hair and good skin with good tits and ass that are not implanted. Not just real, but real beautiful.
    3. A woman who embraces feminine qualities like nurturing and caring and who likes children and is not bitter. A woman who has masculine qualities like ambition, ruthlessness, and dedication is completely unnecessary. She should have bravery, however.
    4. A woman who happily bears and raises many children in unison with a creative, feminine career. Her children first, her career second.
    5. A woman who is as socially adept as she is athletic and flexible - very much, of course.
    6. A woman who regularly introduces new female partners in the relationship to keep it fresh, happy, and stable.

Is this list so wrong of me?

I know that article made you mad. It would make plenty of guys mad.

That said, it's just like women think guys think of them. You have the guys who end up being surveyed and they say a woman should be all of these things a woman should be based on antiquated positions.

I agree that if a woman determines she deserves something specifically because she has a vagina, that's a game changer. She's all of a sudden reduced herself to her vagina and I do not respect a woman for that. But a woman who pushes to achieve something outside of her vagina, that's something all together different.

Focus on the woman who respects herself more than making a list of obligations a man must fill while being a loser herself. If you succumb to the limerick of ambiguous oneupsmanship between the sexes, you fail to find a woman worth the time of day. Stop looking at these articles, they rot your brain.

Comment

BTW, i just clicked the link and saw that it was a video... LMAO she's a dumbass...

The Six Sixes - AskMen

She's just reciting an article from AskMen... Clearly a "girl" who doesn't think for herself... Calm down, it's all good

Read the comments. Scores of women are offended by that very same article.
      somebodyelse
      Last edited by somebodyelse; 07-11-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Sixual confidence is a must

Comment

sounds like you just described my girlfriend, minus number 4. i dont want a bunch of kids and neither does she

Comment

Ive had everyone of them almost! just not at the same time lol

6 pack (when I was 30 it was on my belly now its in the fridge)
            6 feet tall (still there barely and shrinking)
            6 figures (almost there)
            600 horsepower (last camaro had 850)
            6 months since last relationship (been there)
            and 6 inches (got it)
            NCGUY1972
            Last edited by NCGUY1972; 07-11-2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

I have a short fat friend with a 6 figure income , he tells me he has a very small dick. Click his fingers and has as many women as he wants ,won't look at a woman unless she is looking and at least 10 years younger.

Comment

I read about this on AskMen. Funny shit, and I don't buy it. Let me tell you why I don't buy it.

Ever see the show 'Undateable' where they cycle through all these supposed attributes that make a man unable to find a girlfriend? Well, during the show they list several characteristics (many of them physical) that are supposed deal breakers. But get this: They then proceed to show men who have these very qualities, but somehow are exceptions to the rule. For example: Well, [insert hairstyle] is a total turnoff/deal-breaker...well unless you're [insert celebrity]...he pulls it off so well.

Bottom line is that these six "rules" don't exist. They are justifications for pre-existing attraction, because attraction is not a choice that can be made with sound logical decisions. Women seek men who provide security; this dates back to when men wielded clubs and killed animals to survive. It's hardwired.

Now dating - that has more of a logical component to it. It's more deliberate. But attraction is not that way.

Oh, and I don't believe these qualities to have any particular magical value such that the ~3.5 billion women on earth have somehow all agreed on them! Sounds like a BS article to me.
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Well, I don't know if that applies to all women but I can tell you before you have a 6 digit income, a 6 packs, or even 6 inches in length, you first need to be the man that she feel in love with because if not all those 6 things will not save the relationship or costly divorce if you marry her (with her pulling the Johnny Carson move - "I want half!").
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
                    I read about this on AskMen. Funny shit, and I don't buy it. Let me tell you why I don't buy it.

Ever see the show 'Undateable' where they cycle through all these supposed attributes that make a man unable to find a girlfriend? Well, during the show they list several characteristics (many of them physical) that are supposed deal breakers. But get this: They then proceed to show men who have these very qualities, but somehow are exceptions to the rule. For example: Well, [insert hairstyle] is a total turnoff/deal-breaker...well unless you're [insert celebrity]...he pulls it off so well.

Bottom line is that these six "rules" don't exist. They are justifications for pre-existing attraction, because attraction is not a choice that can be made with sound logical decisions. Women seek men who provide security; this dates back to when men wielded clubs and killed animals to survive. It's hardwired.

Now dating - that has more of a logical component to it. It's more deliberate. But attraction is not that way.

Oh, and I don't believe these qualities to have any particular magical value such that the ~3.5 billion women on earth have somehow all agreed on them! Sounds like a BS article to me.
                    Indeed, attraction is not a choice.

Those six rules are only there to give men ambition to be the best they can be.
                    6pack = good health, good genes
                    6digits = good income,can provide shelter
                    600 horsepower = 6 digits
                    6 feet tall = you look dominant
                    6months since last relationship = he's someone who invests time in a woman before he jumps into bed with her
                    6 inches = good genes/dominant

We all want to be the best. Ambition keeps us going to hopefully fulfill these six rules (and more).

Comment

Most of those I don't even care about any more, but I sure hope to get the 6/7 digit salary for myself one day. If don't make it by the age of 35 then I probably never will. I'd rather be dead.

Comment

alot of job promotions go by seniority and it takes time to climb the ladder to success but its good that you are eager
                        Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by Trotsky slaying thedragon View Post
                          6 things I want -
                          1. A woman who isn't pushy and entitled. Her opinion and happiness are not the other's concern - they are hers.
                          2. A woman who isn't fake. Real, thick, flowing hair and good skin with good tits and ass that are not implanted. Not just real, but real beautiful.
                          3. A woman who embraces feminine qualities like nurturing and caring and who likes children and is not bitter. A woman who has masculine qualities like ambition, ruthlessness, and dedication is completely unnecessary. She should have bravery, however.
                          4. A woman who happily bears and raises many children in unison with a creative, feminine career. Her children first, her career second.
                          5. A woman who is as socially adept as she is athletic and flexible - very much, of course.
                          6. A woman who regularly introduces new female partners in the relationship to keep it fresh, happy, and stable.

Is this list so wrong of me?
                          What exactly do you mean by "ambition" and "dedication"? I don't see them as masculine qualities. In fact, I wouldn't be attracted to a woman who wasn't ambitious and dedicated.

Comment

"want" not "need", most men would "want" the same.

Comment

These llists crack me up, I want one thing in a woman, respect. If she respects me and I respect her then the rest will fall into place.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X