Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those WHO BELIEVE there are correlations btw female body & INTUITIVE vagina size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those WHO BELIEVE there are correlations btw female body & INTUITIVE vagina size

There have always been the notion that certain physical characteristics can give some idea of a woman's size ... NOW CLEARLY, it is not exact science and many things will factor into vagina size (eg. number of natural births, if she does kegels etc.). Now for those who do not buy this in the least, you can kindly keep it moving as i am not trying to debate whether or not there is any truth or validity to these theories some of which include:

* height and race - tall women and black women tend to have larger vaginas (length wise)
    * size of a woman's palm and middle finger will give a rough estimate of her 'tenting' vagina (length wise)

and now
    Based on the following:
    Learning Hands On
    Tightness is Determined by What?

* size of her mouth can give some relation to the girth she can comfortably handle.

Now if I didn't explain it clearly enough, It has to do with the "golden proportions" used in art. Like the way that your forearm is the same length as your foot and the distance between your eyes is equal to the corner-to-corner width of one eye. So this it is not saying every woman with a small mouth will have a small/tight vagina but more that there is a LIKELINESS that this will be the case (disregarding environmental factors such as those mentioned earlier). Now for those who subscribe to such notions, particularly the last one about mouth size, and have logic and knowledge about this ... i would love if you could some matters about the correlation.

for eg.
    * is it the size of her mouth
    a) when it's closed (which i highly doubt but i'll put it there just for clarity)
    b) when she is smiling OR
    c) when she opens as wide as possible?
    here is a quote i stumbled upon "for the mouth & vagina, it's not the overall size of the opening but rather the end-to-end distance that matches. In other words, the distance between the corners of her mouth is equal to the distance from the bottom of the labia majora to the top." I am not exactly sure i understand completely what the quote is saying (if it's b or c)

* does the size of her lips indicate anything about the girth she can accommodate, for instance if she has very thin lips? [according to Taoist beliefs it does]

http://www.compassionatedragon.com/t...atibility.html

again, this is not a debate about the validity of these correlations. i simply want clarification from those who believe these notions.
    Last edited by dculo; 07-25-2012, 06:25 AM.
    Current
    BPEL: 7.25
    NPBEL: 6.75

EG/MEG: 4.75
    BEG:5.0
    Glans: 4.25-4.625

"a virgin's bff, a size queen's worst enemy" - thn dck ngg

Only corelation I have noticed is to general height /size to length to cervix. General tightness seems mostly determined by general muscle tone and specific tone.

Comment

Ive had girlfreinds in the 5'-1" to 6'-0" range as well as american, Spanish, Asian, Italian, english, black, Indian (maybe more?) anyway they all pretty much looked and felt the same other than color or shaved vs unshaved. Some had exterior portions larger or smaller. Once inside I couldnt possibly guess who it was by how it felt (aside from how she moves it maybe). I wouldnt stress trying to analyze a womans exterior features to determine if she is going to be a good fit! Id be looking for Ms right and the rest is what it is.

As Pegasus said you can most definately feel muscle tone.

Comment

Do American Women Have Looser Pussies?
        Current
        BPEL: 7.25
        NPBEL: 6.75

EG/MEG: 4.75
        BEG:5.0
        Glans: 4.25-4.625

"a virgin's bff, a size queen's worst enemy" - thn dck ngg

Comment

Working...
        X