Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Balls... All you have felt?

Hello guys.

I was thinking about blue balls... I felt it only once in my life, after a several edging session.
    All of you feel it after a time with the dick hard?

[]'s

Only time I get blue ball syndrome is from screwing too much in a night because the balls be flapping too much.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Yep, i've had it a few times
      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by KobraGreen View Post
        Hello guys.

I was thinking about blue balls... I felt it only once in my life, after a several edging session.
        All of you feel it after a time with the dick hard?

[]'s
        Blue Balls sucks! I've had it a few times and it's not pleasant!
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Never had it thanks to regular healthy masturbation. I have had black and blue balls though, but that's from something not sexually related.

Comment

I still get it these days when I'm really horny and anticipating sex. Oh man, sometimes they get so sore I have to sit down really carefully and when we finally do get to it I have to warn her not to grind on them. Lol. What makes them sore like that? Must be a pressure build up of sperm?

Comment

Man I've had it a year now, know what i'm saying lol
              Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

I have heard guys complain about blue balls sense 9th grade, I thought all guys experienced one way or another
                I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsAlphaHangerGrl View Post
                  I have heard guys complain about blue balls sense 9th grade, I thought all guys experienced one way or another
                  Nah, when guys say they've got blue balls it's not ACTUALLY blue balls. Real life blue balls is supposedly a very painful experience. I've never had it.
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I know blue balls doesn't mean actually blue balls lol. I understand the way it works too. You get so aroused and the blood is constantly directed to that one area that after a while it causes soreness , I might be a female but I understand fully about blue balls lol
                    I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

I know blue balls doesn't mean actually blue balls lol. I understand the way it works too. You get so aroused and the blood is constantly directed to that one area that after a while it causes soreness , I might be a female but I understand fully about blue balls lol
                      But what I'm saying is that when a guy says he has blue balls he doesn't actually have blue balls. Guys say blue balls whenever they are horny and don't get some. Real blue balls is really uncommon though.

Comment

O, ok but anytime I heard someone said they have blue balls they always said it hurt, so I would think if they didn't know what it felt like they wouldn't know it hurt. It may be uncommon but doesn't mean what they were experiencing isn't blue balls

Comment

It may be uncommon but doesn't mean what they were experiencing isn't blue balls
                          Oh yea for sure they definitely could have experienced it. I wouldn't disagree with that.

Comment

I can remember high school, like 25 years ago. I would make out with a girl, maybe do some heavy petting. These were sometimes long sessions. I deff got many cases of blue balls. Very sore. I found going for a piss to be the quickest way to get rid of them. Later on, when alone, masturbation helped some, but those boys stayed tender nonetheless.

Man, I don't miss being a teenager'
                            Starting stats
                            April 3, 2012
                            BPEL - 6"
                            EG - 6"

Comment

Working...
                            X