Regarding the female members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the female members.

I formerly spent a lot of time at Thunders. Currently, there are only two active female members there that I know of. Others have joined in the past, but have stopped posting.

I'm not quite sure why, but this site has not just a few female members, but many and I must say, I think we're incredibly lucky to have them. Previously, I could think of 4 maybe 5 females off the top of my head. Recently though, I think we've had 4, 5, or more females join. Pretty awesome!

My guess is that it's the mods here. They don't stand for any funny business whether said business has to do with females or otherwise. I sensed a distinct lack of policing over at Thunders, and I think that may be what drove them all away. Thanks for sticking around ladies!

I will admit to a certain amount of gloating in this post. I was treated rather badly over at Thunders and the members there have often wished for some females to offer another perspective but they don't have any!
    kelthuzad1986
    Last edited by kelthuzad1986; 07-28-2012, 01:25 AM.

I agree, the ladies around here are pretty incredible we are all pretty damn lucky! Good post
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

😜
      I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

Note to self: kelthuzad is a trouble maker, he was kicked out of Thunders... oh wait i already knew that he was a trouble maker!:P
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

My girlfriend has joined to help give guys a women perspective, she is very honest and supportive. Feel free to ask her anything.
          "Somebody will love your size, especially if you have love to go along with it." -AlphaHanger

HANGING is way of LIFE.

Goals are dreams with deadlines...

Comment

I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

Comment

They're here because I'm here; end of story. Okay who's hungry?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I really like it, guys could go on arguing for days in the wrong direction without some type of intervention!

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                  I really like it, guys could go on arguing for days in the wrong direction without some type of intervention!
                  You ever try to stop a cat fight, lol. Just kidding. It is definately a gift to have the ladies we have here at the gym.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If it was the other way around, and this was a female sexual health site, would the male members be considered creepy or pervs?
                    Are the women on this site really just naughty, horny, creepy, old ladies?...
                    How do we even know they are women?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                      If it was the other way around, and this was a female sexual health site, would the male members be considered creepy or pervs?
                      Are the women on this site really just naughty, horny, creepy, old ladies?...
                      How do we even know they are women?
                      How do we know you're not a creepy old lady?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                        How do we know you're not a creepy old lady?
                        You don`t!

Comment

TJT. I don't think you are creepy, old, or a lady.
                          Unless you have an unusually large clitoris.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                            Note to self: kelthuzad is a trouble maker, he was kicked out of Thunders... oh wait i already knew that he was a trouble maker!:P
                            Not kicked out, I just don't spend a lot of time there now because I got tired of everyone's B.S. I'm still a member though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                              If it was the other way around, and this was a female sexual health site, would the male members be considered creepy or pervs?Are the women on this site really just naughty, horny, creepy, old ladies?...How do we even know they are women?
                              NOOOOOO! Don't say such things!!! :-O

Comment

Working...
                              X