Do you think my girlfriend is lying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think my girlfriend is lying?

I was talking with my on and off "girlfriend" over 2 years, basically, about dicks. I am 6.25 NBP and about 7 BPEL. Give or take a few depending on the arousal.
    As many of you know, I struggle constantly with believing the "average size" and with insecurity, OCD, and possibly BDD when it comes to seeing my dick as way smaller than it measures. As in I can see a picture of a 5 nbp penis and still think it looks bigger than mine.

So, due to a few things, such as talking to gay members on this forum and others, and talking to this one girl, i sortof alleviated my disbelief of the average facts and wrote it off as girls being stupid when they say 6 inches is small/average when really 6 BPEL is supposedly the high end of average. Then I talked to another girl, and long story short, she said she thought average was about (using iphones as a comarison) 1 and a half iphones long, roughly about 6.75 inches. Obviously she overshot it, but if average was somewhere between 5-5.5, thats one hell of an overshoot.

Anyways back to the story. So I was doing pretty good OCD wise about this kinda stuff, and then me and my GF start talking about dicks. I said something along the lines of, well average is supposed to be between 5-5.5, and im between 6-6.5, you really think thats right? You really think that im an inch above average almost? And she told me she definitely could believe that. Later on I told her how I see my dick in comparison to one of the cable remotes as alot smaller if I was to guess where it would line up to on the remote, to where it actually lines up to. She said "dont worry, its big".

Later on, we were talking about this guy she fucked during one of our off periods, and me being insecure and OCD asked about him, everyone knows this guy is small, and she talked about that. Then I said ok well if he was the smallest you've ever been with, where do I stack up compared to the rest, and she said "very VERY well".

What do you think that means? Do you guys think she is lying to me just to make me feel good?

The problem with me is, even if given something positive like that, my OCD makes it into an issue, and I kinda have to put it out there otherwise it just eats me up inside. Believe it or not, I felt better before she said any of this shit, because now I just assumed she is lying to me to make me feel good.

That's why you shouldn't ask about previous partners if you can't handle it, anyway. You said everyone says he's small, she said he's small and you stack up a lot bigger than him. So what's the problem here? Why would she lie to you about something like that, if you said it yourself that everyone says he's small, then?

Comment

No she said I stack up very very well compared to ALL her hookups in the past. probably 6-10 of them. His small dick was just a segway into the conversation.

Comment

Maybe she's lying maybe she's not. Only she knows, and if she told you something and she cares about you and you care about her then you should believe it.
        We can talk about stats here but sleeping with 10 guys means nothing.

Comment

I dont "THINK" shes lying, but my OCD makes me just obsess about it to the point where I convince myself its a very big possibility. Statistically, i guess, it should be possible. But who believes that...

Comment

Dude, it sounds like you are just very insecure about your penis size. She told you its big, and you stack up very well. Believe her, trust her and stop asking her. It isn't good and she will get enough of it soon and could really hurt your feelings. Women hate insecure men yo...
            smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Yeah seriously, women hate insecure men. Even when you're insecure, act like you're secure bro .. or she'll step on you.

Comment

Don't ask, especially if you have anxiety, OCD etc.

Ignorance is bliss
                My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
                  Yeah seriously, women hate insecure men. Even when you're insecure, act like you're secure bro .. or she'll step on you.
                  yep! and just give her all you have, not just your penis and you will be fine bro!

Comment

but my point is she told me good things, not bad things. But i just dono if i should believe them.

Comment

yes, believe them, believe her. If she isn't giving you a reason not to, don't. Are wanting to hear something bad? I mean, I wouldn't be pushing her man.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
                        but my point is she told me good things, not bad things. But i just dono if i should believe them.
                        She likes you man. That's the most important thing you need to remember from her saying nice things to you, wether real or fake. + When she compliments you just say "thank you". That's it.

Comment

I think she's telling the truth. You do have a big cock.

You put her in an awkward situation though. If she said your cock was small you'd feel even worse about your size and when she said it was big you think she's lying, it's a lose-lose for her no matter what she said you wouldn't be happy so it's probably best not to ask, and don't bring up the subject with her again!

Comment

Why ask if you then question her answer?

I have a very positive view of life and how I see and treat things. In this instance, you should take what she says at face value. If you do, then you'll be happier knowing you stack up very well. If you choose to doubt what she's saying, then you can console yourself with knowing she cares enough about you to tell a little white lie that spares your feelings. See!? Win/win
                            Starting stats
                            April 3, 2012
                            BPEL - 6"
                            EG - 6"

Comment

And I should believe her, I have no reason not to. She doesn't really lie. Its more my own self image that makes me believe I cant measure up. I can measure 6-6.5 NBPEL on any given day, which is by all means a respectable measure, and I can recognize that.

The problem is, 1. I have a turkey neck, although people have said it doesn't make it look any smaller, it bothers me. 2. I just think I look smaller. Every time I see a 6-6.5 NBPEL penis, it looks like it would tower over mine in comparison. If I look at it in the mirror, it looks alot smaller to me than I feel someone elses witt the same size would. So basically, in my head I know I am if anything a decent respectable size ruler wise. But I feel like it looks so much less big than it measures, that women see it the same was as I do.

Comment

Working...
                              X