Some good reasons why I should study hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good reasons why I should study hard

I currently have re-exams .. I thought I'd motivate myself a bit by hearing why others find education so important

Thanks for your input!

Knowledge is power. Cheesy I know Good luck with your exams.

Comment

Why is education so important?

THIS is why education is so important.
      http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/ar...131983-000.jpg

Comment

Education schooling degrees are all conditioning to make you a good tax paying cog in the system, find something you're passionate about and study it, do an apprenticeship, that will lead to true fullfillment in life also you will be good at it as your focusing all your energy and knowledge capacity at this one subject.
        Good Luck with your gains,
        CMP
        Measurements as of 22/9/12
        183mm BPEL
        120mm MSEG
        135mm BEG
        188mm BPFSL

Comment

Knowledge asymmetry...the key to profit!
          My progress log

Comment

doing the best you can makes you feel proud from the inside and gets you far in life.

Comment

An educated person can usually more easily start a conversation with a hot girl,discuss many subjects., and impress the hot girl. A good conversationalist can usually convince hot girls to go to bed with them. Accordingly, an educated guy gets laid more often
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanestMeanestPenis View Post
                Education schooling degrees are all conditioning to make you a good tax paying cog in the system, find something you're passionate about and study it, do an apprenticeship, that will lead to true fullfillment in life also you will be good at it as your focusing all your energy and knowledge capacity at this one subject.
                I'd love to become an expert in finance. But my study course also has "insurances" and "taxes" in it. And I F-cking hate those exams/courses!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  An educated person can usually more easily start a conversation with a hot girl,discuss many subjects., and impress the hot girl. A good conversationalist can usually convince hot girls to go to bed with them. Accordingly, an educated guy gets laid more often
                  What? Really?

I see the exact opposite thing. Those caveman-guys who just fuck whatever breaths..
                  Most nerds are very smart people, a lot smarter than me but they don't get any girls. I try to balance myself

Being a caveman with brains!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    Um...what?
                    Being educated has nothing to do with talking to girls. Trust me, it doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                      Um...what?
                      Being educated has nothing to do with talking to girls. Trust me, it doesn't help.
                      +1

Comment

So you can do the job that you want to do and not have to settle, to provide a nice life for you and whatever family you may have, and so that you'll be on here less if you're studying more.
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I guess I should have qualified my statement to "attract hot and intelligent girls worth starting a meaningful relationship with." Most cavemen can easily get a one night stand with a bimbo.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Knowledge is power. Just as in having a big penis is a zero sum benefit so is having education a zero sum benefit. An underendowed math nerd who spits when he talks to girls is not going to get laid; but if he wasn't a math nerd he isn't going to get paid either.

True personal excellence is well rounded.

Stay away from Cult's dogmas. Gender Studies, Ethnic Studies, Non Biological Anthro and Soc. Stick with the hard sciences, language, and the arts. After that comes practical degrees (social work) and the humanities. The soft sciences are worthless and dead.

Comment

A lot say: knowledge is power!

I forget half of what I've ever learned for exams ..

Comment

Working...
                              X