Recipe Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe Fun

Okay boys and girls and children of all ages ( yes I know that they way they started the circus). It's about time we stopped pulling on our dicks, thinking about venous leaks and hard flaccids, and even picking on each other and let's have a bit of fun!

I happen to make the best wings on the planet and if this thread goes a bit I'll tell you how to make them, although yours will never be as good as mine. What thing do you cook, what recipe, would you like to share wih all of us. Maybe we could come up with a PEGym cookbook. Come on post them and we'll see about mine later!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
    Okay boys and girls and children of all ages ( yes I know that they way they started the circus). It's about time we stopped pulling on our dicks, thinking about venous leaks and hard flaccids, and even picking on each other and let's have a bit of fun!

I happen to make the best wings on the planet and if this thread goes a bit I'll tell you how to make them, although yours will never be as good as mine. What thing do you cook, what recipe, would you like to share wih all of us. Maybe we could come up with a PEGym cookbook. Come on post them and we'll see about mine later!
    I make a mean Mexican meatpie. Not my original recipe, but I've tweaked it a bit for taste.

I'll post the ingredients another time. My wife wants some time alone with me
    Starting stats
    April 3, 2012
    BPEL - 6"
    EG - 6"

Comment

I'm still waiting on you to send me some wings.

I haven't cooked in a while, but I can still make a mean hot sauce.

Comment

my shepherds pie is the best no question
        Starting: 02/10/2013 NBPEL 6 1/2 inches MEG 4 13/16 inches BEG 5 inches

Current: 13/11/2013 NBPEL 6 5/8 inches MEG 4 7/5 inches BEG 5 1/8 inches

Goal: BPEL 8 inches NBPEL 7 inches MEG 5 inches

Comment

Manicotti (and other dishes this Diego grew up with).
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I make a pretty good spaghetti sauce (which is just regular jarred sauce that I add stuff to).

I do want to do some interesting things with burgers, but I haven't gotten a chance with any of it so far.

Comment

So what's the recipe for the great things you make? You guys have to do better if you want to learn how to make great wings instead of buying them.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I can make a killer TV dinner.

Comment

So what's the recipe for the great things you make? You guys have to do better if you want to learn how to make great wings instead of buying them.
                  Ok.

You need about:
                  50 Bird's Eye Chilis (fresh)
                  1 Naga Bhut Jolokia (dry)
                  1/4 cup of your choice of oil
                  1 clove of garlic
                  1 teaspoon of orange juice or cherry juice, which ever you'd like. Both are equally good.

Put on some heavy latex or plastic gloves and a face mask and put all of the ingredients in food processor (not a blender. You want chunks in it). And let it run until it looks like chunky hot sauce.
                  Evacuate your house for about an hour with all windows open and fans on full blast.

Now return to your house and enjoy some hot sauce. Hot sauce that is damned tasty, but will melt the hair off a monk's balls.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    Ok.

You need about:
                    1 clove of garlic
                    1 teaspoon of orange juice or cherry juice, which ever you'd like. Both are equally good.

Put on some heavy latex or plastic gloves and a face mask and put all of the ingredients in food processor (not a blender. You want chunks in it). And let it run until it looks like chunky hot sauce.
                    Evacuate your house for about an hour with all windows open and fans on full blast.

Now return to your house and enjoy some hot sauce. Hot sauce that is damned tasty, but will melt the hair off a monk's balls.
                    Dear God. The funny thing is that you're not kidding about the house evacuation.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                      Dear God. The funny thing is that you're not kidding about the house evacuation.
                      Yeah. I learned that lesson the hard way the first time I tried making hot sauce, and that was just with using Habaneros. It was far worse than accidentally getting pepper spray in my eyes and nose while spraying some on a taco to see if it tasted good.

Comment

I usually make
                        -strogonov
                        -roasted chine
                        -duck with oragnes
                        -spaghetti
                        -pork with white radish
                        -chicken with peppers and oragnes
                        -potato or pasta casserole
                        -omurice
                        -pork ragout

Oh and I like to bake cakes, muffins and brownies.

I would be grateful if somebody could post a recipe for a honey bbq sauce
                        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                          Ok.

You need about:
                          1 clove of garlic

50 Bird's Eye Chilis?! Damn...

I usually cook Shrimp Piri-Piri for starters which is Shrimp wrapped in lettuce leaves with a cilantro/parsley based sauce and I only use about 2 of those chilis for a whole batch which serves about 8 people. Still they feel the bite of those birdeyes!

Now 50?! Evacuate the house it is!!!
                          08/2012

BPEL - 6"
                          EG - 5.5"

09/2012

BPEL - 6.4"
                          EG - 5.8"

SHORT TERM GOAL :

BPEL - 7.0" ; EG - 6.0"

Comment

My stuff is all guess work.

Comment

Originally posted by asianboy0204 View Post
                              50 Bird's Eye Chilis?! Damn...

I usually cook Shrimp Piri-Piri for starters which is Shrimp wrapped in lettuce leaves with a cilantro/parsley based sauce and I only use about 2 of those chilis for a whole batch which serves about 8 people. Still they feel the bite of those birdeyes!

Now 50?! Evacuate the house it is!!!
                              Well, it is enough to last a couple of weeks. You gotta admit though, Birds Eye chilis are tasty!

Comment

Working...
                              X