Condom recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom recommendation

Before I started PE I was one of those above average people that was too naive to realize that I might benefit from a larger size condom. Thinking back on it now, my failure to realize this actually caused me some problems and is partly responsible for my dislike of condoms.

Now over 6 months of pe later, I am about a inch longer and my erection seems fuller all around. I have not had to use a condom since I have made my gains. I went out and bought a box of magnums last night thinking finally I can see what a proper fitting condom is like. Well, to my disappointment (and surprise) the magnum is actually too small for me as well. Specifically around the base where I can feel that it is a little too tight that it is uncomfortable. Other then that, it seems to fit fine around the glans and the rest of the shaft, and the length is plenty as well.

According to sources online, magnum xl's are only bigger around the glands and share the same base girth as the original magnums. Anyone have a suggestion for a condom around the size of the magnums but a little bigger base girth?
    My Progress Log

Hmmm, can't say I do. I would think the Magnum would suffice. Maybe there's a condom website where you can plug in what you're looking for and they can recommend different brands based on your need? Not sure, just a thought......
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

there is a condom brand called mysize.
      it can be found in different parts of europe and also the US. Ebay shop, too.
      The condom brand simply brought out 7 different condom sizes. from 42mm to 69mm in wideness of the condom.
      on the link below, (unfortunately i only coud find this calculator on the german website, you have to enter your Girth. on the bottom of the Side. Where you can find the term "Suche Starten" you can fill this calculator about, by choosing your GIRTH.
      Length is not important.

You being about 14cm or more. You are supposed to take the 64mm or 69.
      The prices on ebay are pretty cheap apx. 50ct/kondom

My Size Condoms | Berater
      here is the link

Comment

condom size and facts: Condom Size Chart: a condom fit for everyone
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
        X