Anybody Meditate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Meditate?

I want to know if anybody meditates here?

I've meditated off and on for years, and it's been pretty helpful in calming me when I'm stressed. I normally sit cross legged, or lay flat on my back. I blank my mind, or think of a phase over and over. As a christian I do Lectio Divina, which is repeating a portion of the bible that has meaning to you to understand it more.
    I've even tried astral projection to no effect. So what have you tried? I heard it also helps premature ejaculation.
    restarting stats.

11/13/13
    BPEL 4 6/8
    EG 4 2/8
    NEG 3 2/8
    NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
    BPEL 4 7/8
    EG 4 2/8
    NEG 3 5/8
    nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
    BPEL 5,0
    EG 4 2/8
    NEG 3 5/8
    NEL 3 1/8

For me it's Jimmy Buffet music and rum. We all have our own ways and I applaud yours.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      For me it's Jimmy Buffet music and rum. We all have our own ways and I applaud yours.
      And I yours.
      restarting stats.

11/13/13
      BPEL 4 6/8
      EG 4 2/8
      NEG 3 2/8
      NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
      BPEL 4 7/8
      EG 4 2/8
      NEG 3 5/8
      nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
      BPEL 5,0
      EG 4 2/8
      NEG 3 5/8
      NEL 3 1/8

Comment

I use it to control my blood pressure. That and exercise have gotten me off the hydroclorothiazide.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I do TM sometimes, I should do it a lot more as it helps with stress.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I meditate for a long time, since I was 9 and it helped me a lot. Now I can meditate whenever/wherever I want/need to. While walking, talking, playing games, exercising. Just not when I'm studying or doing something that needs my complete attention.
            Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
            Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
            Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

I've never meditated in the traditional sense, but I have used brainwave entrainment through Binaural Beats to reach different states of consciousness and it works quite well!

"Gnaura"l and "Brain Wave Generator" are both excellent software packages that you can use to do this with nothing but your computer and a pair of headphones.

Brainwave entrainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                I've never meditated in the traditional sense, but I have used brainwave entrainment through Binaural Beats to reach different states of consciousness and it works quite well!

"Gnaura"l and "Brain Wave Generator" are both excellent software packages that you can use to do this with nothing but your computer and a pair of headphones.

Brainwave entrainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                That's quite interesting donjelqer I've never heard of that before. I'll check that out.
                It seems people try this to help with a specific problem, insomnia and smoking are just some. I guess I could try it just to feel good? I feel relaxed to the extreme when I come out of meditation. Like a geed massage.
                Quest/2B/Epic
                Last edited by Quest/2B/Epic; 09-07-2012, 11:29 AM.
                restarting stats.

11/13/13
                BPEL 4 6/8
                EG 4 2/8
                NEG 3 2/8
                NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
                BPEL 4 7/8
                EG 4 2/8
                NEG 3 5/8
                nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
                BPEL 5,0
                EG 4 2/8
                NEG 3 5/8
                NEL 3 1/8

Comment

The real key to meditation is thinking about absolutely nothing. Going to the beach or wherever is fine in the beginning but nothing compares to having a completely empty mind. I must say it is hard for me to keep it for more than 5-10 min or I would stay forever. Total bliss
                  If you build it, she will cum.;)

Comment

I have tried only a few times, but I just can not turn my brain off. I am always thinking, sometimes two or three things at a time, while I have a song stuck in my head. Meditation would probably help me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                      I have tried only a few times, but I just can not turn my brain off. I am always thinking, sometimes two or three things at a time, while I have a song stuck in my head. Meditation would probably help me though.
                      Man it took a while for me and definitely doesnt happen over night. What helped me was focusing on the breath. In and out. Once you get it down to one thing its easier to get it to no thing. The only way is dedicated practice just like with pe
                      If you build it, she will cum.;)

Comment

I like to relax my mind through meditation whenever I find myself alone with nothing to do. It is a great cure for boredom and I'm always surprised by what's floating around up in my psyche. Video games and ganja are great for relaxation also though and I can usually entertain myself longer that way but I don't really gain anything besides good feelings and memories... and now you've got me introspectin'.

Sort of like PE for the brain, eh? maybe not... maybe...
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I meditate while practicing p.e. I've pulled my inner cock out to some amazing
                          lengths while meditating.

Comment

Just as meditation practitioners focus on breathing , Pe'ers focus on the steady slow jelqing motion performed over and over in their routine. If you have the discipline for meditation then PE should be no problem at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                              I like to relax my mind through meditation whenever I find myself alone with nothing to do. It is a great cure for boredom and I'm always surprised by what's floating around up in my psyche. Video games and ganja are great for relaxation also though and I can usually entertain myself longer that way but I don't really gain anything besides good feelings and memories... and now you've got me introspectin'.

Sort of like PE for the brain, eh? maybe not... maybe...
                              Dude, not to spoil the party or anything. But, I recall an discussion once on MJ usage and meditation involving a zen teacher and his students. Some of the class put it to the teacher that MJ should be used in meditation as it relaxes both mind and body. The zen monk advised that since MJ and other mind altering drugs provide a false sense of consciousness, the adulterated mindset gained does not lend itself to effective grounding of the mind needed during meditation.

Comment

Working...
                              X