Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyones else often feel tormented by god, karma, or whatever put us here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyones else often feel tormented by god, karma, or whatever put us here.

I'm guilty of blasphemy on so many levels got to a point where I would no longer just think it i'd start saying it, figured it wouldn't matter if he/she/it knows all anyways. Most days I can suppress these type of thoughts but when it finally gets a chance to sit in it hits hard. I don't know if it's wrong or not to feel angry at god unlike blasphemy but how the hell can he/she/it blame oneself, pretty sure there's probably a handfull of ppl who don't believe in him/her/it for obvious reasons or just flat out don't care.

No.

I believe we make our own decisions and can decide to remain ignorant or not on things we must learn to develop.
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

I agree with you to an extent, guess it's just me then.

Comment

Here in Belgium a lot of priests were child rapists .. Munks and nuns are also guilty .. But the church was so "good" in the past .. I lost my faith.

Can you imagine a child being raped by a priest. He can't tell it to anyone because that would be blasphomy or disrespectful to the church, then his family would suffer for it because everybody had such a good view of the church and religion.

I say: fuck religion. Nothing but bad things happen from it. Don't get me started about the Islam.. I'm fine if people believe in something and respect it. But if a God tells you to kill other people, that's not God.
        TheSperminator
        Member of the Month Oct 12
        Last edited by TheSperminator; 09-16-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Well, I do believe in God and I believe in karma as well. I believe how you treat others will come back to you 10 fold, whether good or bad.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
            Here in Belgium a lot of priests were child rapists .. Munks and nuns are also guilty .. But the church was so "good" in the past .. I lost my faith.
            And those people responsible for committing those atrosities on children will be made to answer for their crimes.......trust me.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

If you can't control those thoughts and they are bothering you - talk to a doctor. I have a friend who has a form of OCD, in which they obsess over bad thoughts, and feels bad about themself. It is intrusive thoughts OCD. pretty easily treated.
              ClarkUncut
              Start 9/15/2012
              BPEL - 6.8
              EG - 5.7
              Erect Goal
              BPEL goal - 8
              EG goal - 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                And those people responsible for committing those atrosities on children will be made to answer for their crimes.......trust me.
                I hope so. I really can't believe in "the church" anymore as a good "company". I think religion is also a sort of brainwashing. Ofcourse it's an answer to the dead and all that, but the big guys of the church know they have a whole army behind them .. Anyways that's my view, I hope someone can change it.. But discussing religion can lead to an endless debate.

Comment

God isnt real. I don't believe in mystical beings, I don't believe in carma.

That however won't stop me from being a nice person. I treat people nicely because not doing so is pointless, I treat people n icely because nobody deserves shit, I don't treat people ncely however because god tells me I need to and if I dont i'll go to hell.
                  Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

+ How many gods are there actually? ..

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
                      God isnt real. I don't believe in mystical beings, I don't believe in carma.

That however won't stop me from being a nice person. I treat people nicely because not doing so is pointless, I treat people n icely because nobody deserves shit, I don't treat people ncely however because god tells me I need to and if I dont i'll go to hell.
                      I feel the same way!

Comment

What do you mean by blasphemy? That's not really a word people tend to use except in a religious sense. I'm not religious so I don't know
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Isn't there not an scientific explanation about our existance? .. I mean you have that theory about the apes (forgot the scientist's name).. But is that all?

Comment

Personaly I do belive in god but I don't belive in church. As my friend psyhologist said my religion is a quest type.
                            Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                            Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                              Isn't there not an scientific explanation about our existance? .. I mean you have that theory about the apes (forgot the scientist's name).. But is that all?
                              Darwin?
                              Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                              Current stats

Comment

Working...
                              X