Wife said she wishes my junk was smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife said she wishes my junk was smaller

Has anyone experienced this? She said it grosses her out when I adjust myself and she'd rather me have a small dick and never have to adjust myself, than what I have now.

Keep in mind I'm like 6 x 4.5!!

Do you mean adjust yourself in your underwear?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

If you mean by adjusting yourself in your shorts then that isn't because of dick size and, I would bet, every guy does it.

Comment

Are you currently having relationship problems to warrant such comment?

Maybe its her way of letting you know shes mad at something.
        MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 09-22-2012, 11:34 PM.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

She doesn't like penises. It's hilarious.

Comment

God! what a problem!! .. I think she needs some more attention or something .. Good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by bautista19 View Post
              Did you marry a lesbian by mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by bautista19 View Post
                It can't be that funny. Sounds like she has issues.
                On a break from the forum
                imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                Pelvic Floor Balance
                Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor View Post
                  Did you marry a lesbian by mistake?
                  Haha thats what i thought at first. Maybe your flaccid hang is big or something. Usually people dont "adjust" an erection, or at least i dont. Either way, take it as a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolved View Post
                    Haha thats what i thought at first. Maybe your flaccid hang is big or something. Usually people dont "adjust" an erection, or at least i dont. Either way, take it as a compliment.
                    When I get an erection while clothed it generally sticks out at an uncomfortable and rather visible angle so I have to readjust it to point straight up. My girlfriend finds it amusing.

Comment

Is it a cultural thing, maybe?

Comment

We were driving in the car and I went to adjust, and she just said she finds that disgusting. Then she went on a tangent wondering why God couldn't have just made them all smaller. Of course while at the same time making vaginas smaller too. I explained that I'm not sure it works that way.

I married an odd woman.

Comment

she's insecure. Don't take her comment at face value
                          Day 1: May 15, 2012

BPEL: 6.5 6.75 7.0 7.25 7.5 7.75 8.0 8.25 8.5
                          EG: 4.5 4.75 5.0 5.25 5.5 5.75 6.0

Log

Comment

Originally posted by Influence View Post
                            she's insecure. Don't take her comment at face value
                            I agree. I just looked back and remembered, you were the one who posted about your wife and a weight issue. I think this is just her "lashing" out at you because you're slimming up, taking care of your body and penis, and her not being happy about herself. Try not to let it get to ya. Hopefully she'll soon want to work at getting healthier.
                            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                            If you want love, give love.
                            If you want honesty, give honesty.
                            If you want respect, give respect.
                            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                              I agree. I just looked back and remembered, you were the one who posted about your wife and a weight issue. I think this is just her "lashing" out at you because you're slimming up, taking care of your body and penis, and her not being happy about herself. Try not to let it get to ya. Hopefully she'll soon want to work at getting healthier.
                              The conversation was a bit more light-hearted than I managed to portray in this post.

We did have sex about an hour or so after it, so it's all good.

As far as her weight goes, she went back to work and has been too busy complaining about her co-workers to start complaining about her weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X