Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's me toying with your mind

You saw a shirt for $97.

So you borrow $50 from your dad and $50 from your mother.

$50+$50 = $100.

You bought the shirt and had $3 change.

So you give you dad $1 and your mom $1 and kept $1 for yourself. Now, you owe your mom and dad $49 each.

$49+$49 = $98+$1 = $99

Where is the missing dollar?
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

It's not missing 100-3=97 97+1=98 98/2=49 each parent. You added $1 dollar to the $98 you owe. Instead you should have subtracted to get to the shirt price.
    In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

You still owe that one dollar that you kept, so thats .50 to each parent which is 1.50 x 2 = $3.00 + $97 for the shirt = 100.

Comment

You want to get into a local night club but there is a bouncer at the door. You walk up and the bouncer says "2, what is the answer?" You say I don't know and the bouncer tells you to leave. Frustrated, you stand around the corner and wait till another person walks up. The bouncer says "4, what is the answer?" the other person says "4" and the bouncer lets him in. Yet another person walks up and the bouncer says "6, what is the answer?" the other person says "3" and the bouncer lets him in. Now you go up to the bouncer again and he says "7, what is the answer?".

What should you say to him to get in the bar?
        The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Either 3.5 or 7?
          My progress log

Comment

Comment

Five...and the answer to his first question to you was three.

Comment

You would reply 2.5. He would let you in. If you had said 5 the first time you would be in. Then only pattern is 2-5 4-4 6-3 7-2.5 8-2.

Or you could just punch him in the nuts

Comment

Now pay each parent back the 49$. 49+49=98+ the 2$ you already gave them is 100....but you still have that extra dollar :-)

Comment

Originally posted by cptlongdong View Post
                    You would reply 2.5. He would let you in. If you had said 5 the first time you would be in. Then only pattern is 2-5 4-4 6-3 7-2.5 8-2.

Or you could just punch him in the nuts
                    What? How did you come up with this....it is incorrect. But I am curious how you got those numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
                      You want to get into a local night club but there is a bouncer at the door. You walk up and the bouncer says "2, what is the answer?" You say I don't know and the bouncer tells you to leave. Frustrated, you stand around the corner and wait till another person walks up. The bouncer says "4, what is the answer?" the other person says "4" and the bouncer lets him in. Yet another person walks up and the bouncer says "6, what is the answer?" the other person says "3" and the bouncer lets him in. Now you go up to the bouncer again and he says "7, what is the answer?".

What should you say to him to get in the bar?
                      On a break from the forum
                      imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                      Pelvic Floor Balance
                      Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

If 1.5 chicken lay 1.5 eggs in 1.5 days, how many eggs do 7 chicken lay in 7 days?
                        Into 19th Month
                        BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                        EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                          If 1.5 chicken lay 1.5 eggs in 1.5 days, how many eggs do 7 chicken lay in 7 days?
                          On a break from the forum
                          imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                          Pelvic Floor Balance
                          Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

7?
                            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                              Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                              7?
                              Hehe you fell for the trick. You can't divide all by 1.5....just the chicken/egg you can. It can be re-written as 1 chicken 1 egg 1.5 days, not 1 1 1, understand? Chicken/egg production is one thing, time is another. So what is the answer now knowing this?

Comment

Working...
                              X