Drug talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug talk.

So this is an open question what is the worst strongest drug you've done?

Me.
    Worst drug - MKat
    Strongest drug - Cocaine.

Drugs are bad if you use them you'll become a fucking idiot, now we've got that out the way, lets enjoy this thread.
    CleanestMeanestPenis
    Last edited by CleanestMeanestPenis; 10-25-2012, 04:35 PM.
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Atleast say drugs are bad man.

Comment

I've done damn near every one - minus the unforgiveables which include heroin (and its pill-form affiliates), crack, and meth. If you haven't had a hallucinogenic experience you are seriously missing out on life. And don't knock it before you try it. Nobody is suggesting you get fucked up at a concert with a bunch of hippies and get into trouble or something. But a few mushies while camping in a safe and controlled environment with friends you trust - it can be incredible.

Best - LSD
      Strongest - LSD
      Worst - Xanax. Caused complete blackouts after doing too much a few times and scared the shit out of me, I'd never touch it again.

Comment

I've smoked a lot of weed and tried mushrooms. I really liked the mush.

I don't think I'll ever do anything like LSD or acid or some crap like that. Unnatural shit scares me.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
          I've smoked a lot of weed and tried mushrooms. I really liked the mush.

I don't think I'll ever do anything like LSD or acid or some crap like that. Unnatural shit scares me.
          That was my original belief, something about the mushies being natural justified their use. But if you've ever taken them you know that shrooms can upset your stomach and are more unpredictable than LSD, and those two issues combined have given me borderline bad trips before. LSD seems to have a mild amphetamine or mood enhancer so that you are in a great state of mind before embarking on your trip, and it doesn't make you sick.

Comment

Shrooms, acid, crack, pcp, the last was the worst. I am clean now and have been for yers except the occasional toke, and that is very rare. kids change everything, probably saved my life!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
              That was my original belief, something about the mushies being natural justified their use. But if you've ever taken them you know that shrooms can upset your stomach and are more unpredictable than LSD, and those two issues combined have given me borderline bad trips before. LSD seems to have a mild amphetamine or mood enhancer so that you are in a great state of mind before embarking on your trip, and it doesn't make you sick.
              I would need to do more research into it. I use drugs so infrequently, that the negative effects of mushrooms probably won't be that serious for me. I am just highly skeptical of drugs being "good" for a person. I don't even take tylenol.

Really BigO? You've done crack? That surprises me because of all the stereotypes I associate with its use

Actually, I'm a big believer in a drug-free life. If there are any drugs out there that I would use, they'd probably be the shamanistic drugs that forest tribes use to enhance visions. I don't see anything made in the western world being beneficial to a person.

I've tried Salvia too. It was a crappy trip at 10x. I heard some voices (which may have been someone's TV). I lost my ability to stand or hold balance... got SERIOUSLY angry, felt like smashing some furniture. Then I passed out.
              I did it twice and the same thing happened both times. Afterwards, my lungs felt my bung.
              Toadstool
              Last edited by Toadstool; 10-24-2012, 11:41 AM.
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Favorite Drug: Ecstasy
                Most Powerful: Cocaine
                Least Favorite: Acid ~ Too long of a trip

Still do weed. Waiting until it is legalized. Won't touch anything physically addictive.
                The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Strongest: don't even know how it's called. It's a stack of medics. Induces rage, superstrength and you can't get tired. After it's over you sleep for days and it takes you about 10 days to fully recover. My friend's special brew (he's a pharmacist). I sprained a few joints out of sheer strenght I was able to pull out of muscles and all that didn't even slow me down.

Favorite: henbane. In effect it's similar to peyote but it also darkens the mind and you have to be careful with dosage. Now I can take it and use it without sideeffects.

Least favorite: sugar. It's easy to get and to get high on it. But it messes my hormones up for a while. Been way too many times on it...
                  Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                  Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                  Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

Originally posted by CleanestMeanestPenis View Post
                    So this is an open question what is the worst strongest drug you've done?

Me.
                    Worst drug - MKat
                    Strongest drug - Cocaine
                    Now your taking boxing seriously have you stopped taking drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                      I've done damn near every one - minus the unforgiveables which include heroin (and its pill-form affiliates), crack, and meth. If you haven't had a hallucinogenic experience you are seriously missing out on life. And don't knock it before you try it. Nobody is suggesting you get fucked up at a concert with a bunch of hippies and get into trouble or something. But a few mushies while camping in a safe and controlled environment with friends you trust - it can be incredible.

Best - LSD
                      Strongest - LSD
                      Worst - Xanax. Caused complete blackouts after doing too much a few times and scared the shit out of me, I'd never touch it again.
                      Sorry but if that post was towards me I'm not gonna answer this one. It's too ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                        Actually, I'm a big believer in a drug-free life.
                        Thank you Toad. Saying you miss a lot of fun because you don't take drugs is really one of the stupidest things I've red in my life. Bit irritated actually, but I'm tired too, so I'm gonna sleep Goodnight gym!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                          Sorry but if that post was towards me I'm not gonna answer this one. It's too ridiculous.
                          No man it wasn't directed at anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                            Now your taking boxing seriously have you stopped taking drugs?
                            I don't take drugs often, I smoke weed on the week-ends. But I've only done coke twice and Mkat once, they're the only drugs I've done and alcohol, god I hate alcohol.
                            Good Luck with your gains,
                            CMP
                            Measurements as of 22/9/12
                            183mm BPEL
                            120mm MSEG
                            135mm BEG
                            188mm BPFSL

Comment

Originally posted by CleanestMeanestPenis View Post
                              I don't take drugs often, I smoke weed on the week-ends. But I've only done coke twice and Mkat once, they're the only drugs I've done and alcohol, god I hate alcohol.
                              Yeah i think it's wise you don't drink alcohol. Bernard Hopkins for example says he hasn't touched a drop of alcohol since he was 18 and i've no doubt that clean living lifestyle of his has helped him prolong his career into his late 40's. Frank Warren always reckoned it was Ricky Hatton's unhealhy lifestyle that made him less able to take a punch. So it'll be interesting to see how he copes on his comeback.

Comment

Working...
                              X